Help Wanted

Moonlight: Undying Love (Sequel to Moonlight: First Love)

“Man, I don’t get it why pretty girl like ~~~~~ would fall for such a childish boy like you.” Kyungsoo says as soon as he got out from the bathroom, taking a nice shower. That makes he earns a deathly glare by Baekhyun who’s now making himself comfortable on Kyungsoo’s bed.

“For your information, I’m VERY manly Do Kyungsoo. That’s why ~~~~~ never leave me.” He stated with a proud smirk. “And you should be grateful that I don’t try to flirt to your cute girlfriend, I bet he’ll fall for me too.”

 Kyungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance by the elder’s statement.

“Then I suppose I should tell ~~~~~ how manly his boyfriend when you idiotically cuddle and kissing the pillow dreamily whenever you thinks about her.” Kyungsoo smirked when Baekhyun face turned horrified by his words.

“Y-you saw it?!” He squeaked in horror.

“I’ve out from the bathroom for almost five minutes to see you kissing my poor pillow. Luckily you’re not thinking anything wet or else—“

“OKAY, OKAY YOU WON OKAY?! STOP THAT PLEASE.”

Kyungsoo chuckled when Baekhyun already hides his face on his pillow (again) but he was able to catch the crimson color on the elder’s face. He loves to before too, and he would not going to stop.

“So, mind considering to go back to your house again?”

Baekhyun look up from the pillow, so Kyungsoo could see from the shy look that flashing on the elder’s face before suddenly turned annoyed in an instant.

He must be suffering a lot from his parents.

Kyungsoo couldn’t help to feel pity towards his cousin. Luckily his parents were able to keep a secret about Baekhyun’s wherebouts from the elder’s parents. Baekhyun’s parents were a lot wealthier than his family, but Baekhyun says he prefers Kyungsoo’s family over his own parents.

He says that he needs love, not money.

Kyungsoo noted that Baekhyun always looks so lonely before, and he was truly grateful he was able to see the happy smile on him when you came back to his side and forgive the foolish things Baekhyun had done a year ago.

No matter how immature his older cousin is, he still loves him, no matter what.

“—soo are you listening?”

“Huh?”

Before Kyungsoo could comprehend anything, he was greeted by the pouting Baekhyun. “You’re the one asking, and you didn’t listen to me.” He puckered his lips, and Kyungsoo chuckled by his childish act.

“Sorry Baek, I’m just thinking.”

“Argh, where’s the polite and gentle Kyungsoo have gone? It should be ‘hyung’ for you!” He says while shooting the younger a look, before Kyungsoo huffed in ignorance.

“I was just acting like a polite boy to you before because I don’t want everyone knows that you were my cousin.”

“That was mean, Soo-yah!”

“Back to my question, Baek. Why aren’t you just go back and having a man-to-man talk with your father?”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes to the younger when Kyungsoo still used banmal on him, but he let it slide this time. “My father would never agree with this, I tell you, never.”

The younger sighs in defeat by the elder stubbornness, and rubbing the back of his neck unsurely. Baekhyun were the one who’s having problem, and Kyungsoo is the one who’s troubled by it.

“Do you planning to run away from this forever, then?” Kyungsoo glared at him.

“I don’t know, Soo. I need to think about this first..then I’ll decide what’s the best for both of us.”

Apparently, Kyungsoo notice the troubled look him. He wonders if he made Baekhyun stressed even more, and a pang of guilt suddenly hit him.

“Don’t think much about it, Baekhyun-ah. I have something to do, sleep well.” He pat the elder’s shoulders, before walk out from his room, giving Baekhyun time for himself. He should be fine by sleeping inside the guest’s room for tonight, for the sake of his elder cousin.

Baekhyun shutting his eyes in agony, thinking hard how to solving it so he can be together with you, but he finds nothing.

Gosh, he really didn’t know what to do.

 

 

 

 

“I’m going, oppa!” I shouted before walking out from the house. Chen suddenly popped out behind me, along with his pencil and his thick glasses still hanging loosely on his nose.

“Are you sure you’ll be okay? Want me to accompany you?”

“The shop just a few blocks away from here, and you had your assignment to do. I’ll be fine.” I replied him immediately, pretending to not noticing his already pouting lips.

“But still, you’re a girl.”

I snorted. “Oppa, I’m all grown up and I’ll beat them up if someone tried to do something inappropriate to me.” He couldn’t say anything else after he saw my confident face.

“Alright then, be careful.”

“Nae!”

The streets were kind of spooky that night as I was the only person who’s walking in this street at the moment. Regret suddenly popped out on my mind by rejecting my brother’s idea in the first place. *Why did I becoming so stubborn? I should’ve let my brother to come along..*

Relax, Kim ~~~~~, nothing would happen. Nothing—

My body freezes and shivers sending down to my spine as I could feel someone was following me. My feet sped up in hurry for me to able to reach the shop faster. I silently hoping that it was just my imagination, and to my dismay, the street’s light didn’t working that night.

What a luck.

 It’s okay, once I’ll reach the shop I’ll call my brother to pick me up—

 In a swift movement, I was pinned onto the wall by a strong force, makes me yelp in surprise. My eyes widened in horror as I could see a dark eyed of a middle aged man I never met before, hewas grinning creepily while scanning me up and down.

“HEL—“

He cupped my mouth before I was able to let out a hi-pitch scream, hoping for someone to hear my voice. No one practically heard it. He let out a spooky laugh, before his eyes continued staring at my body once again, and I feel really dirty deep inside.

“Shh.. now, we couldn’t let someone ruining our fun. Right, my pretty?”

His hands traveled down to my neck sensually, and I closed my eyes, waiting for what’ll happen next with a tears starts to falling out from the corner of my eyes.

Someone, help me please.       

 

 

 

A/N : Annyeong!! It’s been so long since my last update..I’ve been busy for the rest of this week, so I decides to update before I turned out busy again..T_T

 

Well, hope you enjoy this chapter and don’t forget to comment! XOXO :3