My Future Husband (?)

Moonlight: Undying Love (Sequel to Moonlight: First Love)

“That bi—“

Chen was about to curse in a loud voice before I shut him up with my hand. Now I regret telling him everything about the incident I had with Naeri. He yanked my hands and growled at me. I just can smile apologetically at him.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!”

“Don’t yell, oppa! The neighbor might hear you!” I hissed and he rolled his eyes to me.

“Aish this girl.. now I forgot what I’m going to say to you!” He twitched his eyes to remember what he was about to say. He sighs and signaling me to sit in my bed. I obediently followed what he told me.

“Are you really okay after what she did to you? Want me to tell Baekhyun?” My eyes shot up in horror and I shook my head vigorously.

“No! Don’t tell him! Actually the slap make me realize something..” I chuckled, “…about what I actually are to Baekhyun. She’s his fiancée, and I’m just being a friend to him.”

“But you know it’s just arranged by his parents.”

“I know. But I guess it’s time I should retreat..from loving him.” I state bitterly, and my brother stared at me, slightly disbelief with my words.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. After I backed away from Baekhyun, the misunderstanding will gone.” I silently playing with my fingers as I tried to avoid my brother’s judging look. Chen was about to say something when his words being interrupt by a loud voice downstairs, calling for us. Dumbfounded, both of us quickly got out from my room.

“APPA! OMMA!!” I shouted in glee and throwing myself at my mother’s embrace. Chen just stared at my father and giving them a blank look. I hugged my father too.

“Why aren’t you telling us you’re already in Korea, appa, omma?” I give my parents a brightest smile and nudging my brother’s arm to make him stop frowning. Since a year ago, he always acting cold to them, and that makes me a little worried. Even if my parents often makes a rush decision before, they’re still my parents and we’re their children.

And that makes me always make sure to make my brother giving some respect to them.

“Good to see you both doing well. We missed you a lot.” My mother giggled and hug Chen lovingly..and my brother stiffen by the sudden contact. I sighed. *At least he didn’t jerk away from them.*

“Guess what honey, we already find a perfect match for you, ~~~~~. We already arranged a date for you tonight.” That makes me froze. *Find me a what??*

“So that’s why you’re visiting us today? To make her date someone that will gives benefit to you?” Chen says almost pissed, and I try my best to calm him down.

“Oppa, please calmed down.” I squeezed his hand, but he won’t budge.

“Kim Jongdae. Watch your mouth. We come back here to see you and didn’t want to see you being such a rebel.” My father stated and Chen just huffed, but he didn’t say anything afterwards.

“He’s a nice guy. I bet you two will be perfect for each other.” My mom my hair and give me a reassuring smile, but I just too busy thinking to hear what they’re arguing about.

“Omma! Can’t you tell she’s going to reject—“

“I’m going.”

My brother just staring at me, shocked with my words. “Yah, don’t make a stupid decision.” He warned me, but I literally ignoring him. My brother’s face changes in disappointment when I didn’t even spare a look at him, considering his freaking advice.

“Whatever sis, I’m not gonna help you this time.” With that, he just stormed upstairs, leaving three of us in the living room. I know that he's angry and I felt guilty to him, but I just too tired with all of this.

Maybe I might find my solution, after I get married with someone else.

 

 

 

 

I hesitantly stepped inside the luxurious restaurant which my mother arranged for me to meet my date. I awkwardly fixing my dress I wore right now. *Why I need to wear this to meet someone I don’t even know?* I gulped nervously when I reached to my table and I can see glimpse of a blond-haired male. He seems to be young from the back, which I’m extremely grateful for.

“H..hello.” I stuttered while greet him.

“Listen, I don’t want to—“ The boy turned his head to face me, make me froze in my spot. *What was he doing here??*

“Sehun?”

His cold and stern face I saw earlier turns into a surprise and dumbfounded one when he saw it was me. Both of us still stare at each other for a few seconds, before his deep voice saying something.

“~~~~~-ah?”

Wondering If he’s alright or not (because he didn’t blink at all), I began to take a seat across him, make we can face each other. I avoid his stare and try to hide my blush as he kept looking at me without saying anything.

“You are..my date?” I asked after I able to refrain myself from the unexpected meeting. His mind starts clicking, processing the fact into his brain.

“You’re my future wife?” He asked me back, and I just let out a small smile.

“Well, seems like it.”

 I answered shortly and stealing a glance at him from time to time. He changes a lot from my opinion. His always messy and fluffy styled hair is now neat and makes him look manly, while he’s wearing a white suit, and it makes his mature look even more perfect.

One thing that doesn’t change that is he’s still a good looking boy and breathtaking flawless. No, even more good-looking than before. I blushed at my own thought.

He cleared his throat, makes me lifted up my face to him. His curious stare still doesn’t fade from his face, and I just stay silence, not bothering to say anything about it.

“You know, that our parents gonna make us..you know, marrying each other?” He finally said while rubbing his neck. I can sense that he’s being slightly uncomfortable with our conversation.

“I know.”

“I’m about to call off this marriage. I thought about it from the start. It doesn’t matter if it’s you, or another girl I haven’t met before.”

His words kinda stung my heart, and I don’t know why. *Am I slightly taken aback with it?*

“You had someone else?” I blurt out, only make him flushed, surprise with my sudden question.

“No! I think this marriage isn’t the right thing..for us. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure that this will never happen.” I met his eyes, and I can sense sincerity in it. My heartbeat suddenly fastened.

“I don’t have anyone else either.” He raised his brow with my sudden confession, makes me reddened. *Wait why I said that to him??*

He chuckled in return.

“Really? I guess we’re the same.” I suddenly feel comfortable talking with him. He’s still my best friend before, and his presence always lightened me up.

“S..Sehun?”

“Hmm?”

“I was really glad to meet you today.” I look down after saying that, waiting for him to be mad or laughing at me for saying that, only to feel something on my hand. It happens to be his hands.

“I will be more than glad. I was grateful to meet you, bestfriend.”

My cheeks blushed again as his hand lightly held mine, and I feel sparks from his touch.

My heart pounding like crazy, and for the first time it wasn’t from Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hi guys! So I updated again after my fever cooled down (I hate being sick) and my exam is coming around so I hope I still can update this story as usual..

Sorry for the grammar mistakes and hope you enjoy this chappie~ ^^