Return Back

Moonlight: Undying Love (Sequel to Moonlight: First Love)

“Congrats! You have been accepted to the most prestige university in Korea!” I step myself away further than him. He just getting excited, and I just puzzled why he’s so happy about it.

“Oppa can you please calm down.”

“You’re so smart~ I’m proud having a little sister like you.” He added, I just huffed back.

“Yeah, right.”

“Why do you look so unhappy?” Chen furrowed his brows when he saw my cold reaction as I just receive the letter from Kyungbok University, one of the most prestige university, and I can shout happily and stuff, but I can’t.

Because of two damn reasons.

“I’m not happy, actually.” I honestly spoke while narrowed my eyes to him. He just blinked innocently, ignoring my piercing stare I gave to him.

“Why?”

“First one, I got accepted there, and YOU just got accepted too! So I have to be your junior and I don’t like it!” I snapped, make he just gave a smug face to me.

“So? I’m pretty smart too. We got lucky that both of us were accepted there. Don’t you just gonna waste a precious oppoturnity just because I’m with you.” He gave me a not-so-encouraging advice, make me sigh in return.

“You know that’s not the main problem, oppa.”

“I know.”

“We need to go back to Korea. And I just..feel uncomfortable just thinking about it again. Can we just studying here? China also have many—“

“No, no. I want to go, sis. I want to study there. We’ve being here for one year already.” My shoulders deflate when I saw his serious face. It makes me kinda scared. *What will happen if we meet..them?*

“Oppa.”

“Please sis, stop running away again. I’m sure they wouldn’t meet us there. We’re already forgotten.” He said while his tone deflaten, make me know that he’s still sad about what happen to us a year ago.

“Are you going to transfer there, and accompany me too?” I hesitately asked.

He nodded, still not meeting my eyes.

He’s sulking. I try to bit up my smile. * I understand, oppa. It’s you who always do what I ask, now I need to return the favour to you back.*

“Let’s go back to Korea. I’m sure omma and appa wouldn’t mind and they would be happy if we do so—OOOFFF!!” I was unable to breath when he’s attacking me with a bear hug.

“That’s my dongsaeng~saranghaeyo~” He sang. I giggled, happy seeing his brightened state.

“Nado saranghae.” I replied.

We’re lost contact with each other for a year, It’s impossible we’ll meet again, right? I try to convince my heart.

 

 

“Hey Mr. Kim! Long time no see!”

“Long time no see, old friend. How are you now? Still not gonna give away your company to your son yet?”

“You dimwit.” Mr. Kim just give the middle-age man a friendly hug as them haven’t meet for so long. They have been friends since middle school, and seeing him as his new partner for his business matter is really shocking.

“I heard that you’re gonna send both of your kids to Korea again.” He started the conversation as they’re having personal talk about each other, forgetting about anything else for a moment.

“Yeah. I bet they can handle themselves from now on. and for my daughter, luckily she’s going to live with her brother as both of them in the same university.”

“Your son is so responsible. Even transferred to the same place as his sister.” Mr.Kim smile grew even wider, proud that his son is being praise by his friend.

“Oh! And I heard that your son also had finished his school year.” He replied the statement by his friend, also asking questioning back.

“He’s gonna entered university also. I’m thinking about letting him take over my company, like you say, we’re getting old already.” He joked.

“isn’t your son in the same age as my daughter too?” Mr. Kim asked, taking interest with his friend’s son.

“I think it is as they’re both finished their school year at the same time.” His friend’s lip curled up into a knowing smile. “Are you taking interest of having my son as your son-in law?” He guessed.

“It’s not a bad idea though.”

“Well then, looks like I’m not gonna make my son date someone else from now on.” He gave a single hint, but Mr. Kim took that as an acceptance.

“We’re on, then.”

 

 

 

Finally, me and my brother safely arrive at the Incheon Airport. My brother was humming to the song I never heard again, and currently smiling like an idiot, happy that we’re already come back to our country at last.

“Ah~ I love the smell of the air here.” He chimed, make me narrowed my eyes to him while pulling my suitcase with me.

“I don’t smell anything. Weirdo.” I snorted.

“Appa said he send someone to welcomed us here.” Now my brother is looking around, finding the said one to take us to our new house.

My brother froze there, widened his eyes, makes me stared at him, puzzled.

“What’s wrong?” I asked while look at the direction he was looking at.

“Oh boy. Why is he here?” My brother shriek in fear, I gulped.

Stood almost ten meter from us, Kris was glaring at us with a murderous aura.

We’re dead.

 

 

 

A/N : Hi there! Sorry if my update was delayed. I was thinking the plot while working on my other story..thanks for reading! Love you all~^3^