Chapter 9

My 'BestFriend'

Kwon Yuri walk back to her house sighing. She turn back for the fifth time already but there no even Jessica shadow she can see to run after her. She sigh again. Finally at her door, she once again for the eighth time turn to see if Jessica is there but there’s none.

Yuri enter her house with a heavy sigh. Her mom look at her weird.

“Yuri? Why are you home?” Yuri look at her mother and give a weak smile.

“I’ll be going but a little late.” Yuri just walk to her room left her mother.

[What the ????] – Mrs. Kwon

Yuri sigh sit at her study table. She hold the invitation in her hand.

[So, I’ll be alone. Again.] – Yuri

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What is it Babe?” Yoona rub her forehead that stumble to the sofa just now.

“I forgot.” Jessica face change. Yoona sit infront of Jessica just waiting for the girl to continue.

“Today. I should be Yul companion today.”

“For?”

“Yul, she said, she send one of her work for the art parade and her work is chosen to be show in the parade.”

“Today, she will receive some gift from the event manager and she got a chance to have a dinner with her favourite artist.”

“And?”

“She ask me to go with her.”

“OMG!! That’s why she came earlier.” Jessica quickly stand and get her phone dialling Yuri’s number.

 

“She’s not answering.”

“Sica-ya, calm down.”

“She’ll hate me.” Jessica said with a teary eyes.

Jessica phone ringing.

“Yul?”

“yep. Why?” Yuri ask with a cheerful voice.

“Yuri-ah, I’m sorry.”

“De? For what?”

“Yul, I’m....”

“Sica ya, gwenchana. I’m here already.”

“I’m sorry Yul.”

“No. no. No sorry okay? I’m having fun here, so you, have fun with that shikshin okay? And today go for her lips okay!” Yuri tease the girl even her heart hurt to say the thing.

“yah!” Jessica cheek turn red

“Bye2. Remember, lips~~~~~  mmmuahhh. Hahahaha.” Yuri end the call. she sigh at her fake laugh.

[You’re pathetic Yul] – Yuri

 

“Yah!!!! You!...” Jessica stop when Yuri end the call.

“What is it?” Yoona ask.

“Nothing.” Even Yoona can’t hear what Yuri just said, Jessica’s cheek keep red as tomato and she can’t look at Yoona eyes for a while.

“So, let resume where we stop.” Jessica said to wash the awkward she feel.

“Really?” Yoona come closer to her face.

“Do you remember where we stop?” Yoona stare Jessica eyes. Deep.

“Exactly like this.” She said low.

Jessica gulp. Before she can do anything, Jessica feel something touch her lips. She froze for a second. Jessica close her eyes and relish the moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After school. Yuri sit at her backyard. Drawing on her canvas. The painting of some person.

“Kwon Yuri, Sica is here.” Yuri heard her mother.

“what?” Yuri quickly clean her work. Hide the canvas she’s on and put another canvas with a mountain paint on it.

“Hey Yul.”

“hey. Whatsup?” Yuri give a awkward smile. Nervous.

“Wow! It’s beautiful.”

“really? You like it?” Jessica just nod.

“It’s yours.”

“What? Really?”

“hmmmmm.” Yuri nod and smile.

“I love you!!” she give Yuri a hug.

“I know, I know.” Yuri said proud.

 

Yuri put away another of her work aside. And bring the painting she going to give to Jessica with her. Jessica just follow her friend to her room.

Yuri put the canvas on the desk and take a ballpen.

“What do you want to do?”

“A sign. Kekekeke.” Yuri put her trademark at the right bottom of the canvas.

“Remember me when you look at it araso?”

“This is for you.” Jessica give a box to Yuri.

“What is it?”

“A sorry present.” Yuri take the box and open it.

 “Kyaaaaa!! A watch!!” Yuri exclaimed.

 

“Thank you.” Yuri hug Jessica.

“Yuri, dinner is ready.” Yuri mother call from kitchen.

“Araso Omma. 5 minutes.”

“I’m gonna take a bath first.” Yuri enter the bathroom leave Jessica alone in her room.

 

Jessica look around the room. The room change a little or maybe a lot. The bookshelf beside study table now is arranged by a study book before it’s full of comic. The comics now at the bottom. Room wall full of painting. Some drawing material at the edge of study table.

There a crystal flower on top of the book shelf. A pink flower with a blue stem. Just like the one that Yuri gave to her mother before. A new shelf beside her bed full of clay art. An animal. A person. And one that really attract Jessica, a person sit alone beside a 2 lover.

Jessica look at all the painting Yuri hang in her room.

‘What is this?’

Jessica walk to the picture opposite to Yuri's bed. It’s not exactly a picture. 

(Well, it's look like this. a liltle. maybe more artistic than the picture.. -_-' )

“Yuri, what is this?” Jessica ask Yuri who just get out from the bathroom.

“Oh, that? Nothing. Let’s eat.” Yuri walk to the kitchen. Jessica follow Yuri.

They dinner together as Jessica Mother is not home yet. The two friend watch a movie together before Jessica mother arrive home almost 10.

“Thank you Omma.” Jessica hug the older women and kiss her cheek.

“Yul, i’m going home. Meet you at school tomorrow.” Yuri just nod and smile.

(So, that's the picture. guess what it is? ^_^')

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The last day of school for the year. The three pair of love bird have their tea time together. They take a seat at the table outside.

“This year is end.” The tallest girl said.

“Next year, we promise to go to the same college right?” her lover continue.

The other 4 just nod and smile.

“Where’s Yul?” Taeyeon ask.

“Late as always.” Sooyoung said.

“There she is.” Yoona said point at the road.

“and with someone?” –Sooyoung

“Wait, that’s Hara right?” – Sunny

“Hi, guys.” Yuri wave to her friend and onother hand pull Hara together.

“This is....”

“Goo Hara.” Sunny cut Yuri.

“Anyeonghaseyo.” Hara bow to them. They nod and greet Hara back.

“Yul? There’s something you hide from us?” Taeyeon said with a smirk.

“You guys wait a minute, I take Hara inside first.” Yuri ignore Taeyeon question and enter the indoor cafe with Hara.

The six friend look at each other odd.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 10 minutes, Yuri comeback to her friends and sit between Tiffany and Taeyeon.

“What are you up to Kwon??” – Taeyeon

“Who is she?” – Sunny

“Why she not here? Ask her to join us.” – Taeyeon.

“What the??????? Yah!! That’s not like what you two imagine.”

“So?” – Jessica

“Look, I just help Hara to meet up with someone.”

“who?”

“I don’t know. The person always send her a letter. Like an admirer.”

“So you and her is nothing?” – Sunny

“Yeah. Nothing. Full stop! So, stop imagine things.”

 

Sunny and Taeyeon sigh together.

 

“What?”

“Okay guys, lets stop this thing.” – Yoona

“I thought you’re not forever alone anymore.” – Sunny

 

The  6 friends cracking up with Sunny comment.

“Shut up.” – Yuri

“I heard, she already confess to you. What happen?” – Tiffany.

“really?” – Yoona

“Who? Hara? Where did you hear all this crap?” – Yuri

“I don’t know. Just heard someone chatting at the school cafe.”

“But that’s an old story.”

“She confess?” Sunny start to getting interest in the topic.

“But, I don’t ready for this kind of relationship.”

“What?” the six of them said unison to Yuri statement.

“Looks like, there’s someone will alone to her old ages.” – Sooyoung

 

 

 

 

 

The chat goes for long time. From Yuri love life, suggest a girl to Yuri, what course they will take in college, what to do in holidays, they talk about many topic.

 

Almost 9 the friends make a decision to go home.

 

“Don’t worry, today all on me.” Taeyeon said as the other cheer.

 

Yuri, Jessica, Yoona, Sooyoung and Tiffany walk out and across the road first. Sunny and Taeyeon catch up at the back.

 

‘BANG!!!’

 

A loud sound come from the back. The five in front turn back to look what happen.

 

“Sunny!!” – Jessica and Tiffany

“Taeyeon!!” – Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung

They run to their 2 friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Sunny?

 

And today I heard a heartbroken story. Almost 80% the GG song i love so much start with Sica voice. -_-

everytime i hear it, it make my heart break into pieces. I'm still support them as a group or solo. It's hurt, but every person have their own path and maybe that's the best for all. Well, we all know everything will change through time. it's just us, are we ready for the change or not.

listening to - Divine by SNSD (-.-)