Chapter 19

My 'BestFriend'

Everything going like usual. Now, the lunch they always have among the 7 friend grow up to 10 people. Soehyun, Hyoyeon and Nicole join them.

 

The dance competition also going smoothly. Hyoyeon and Nicole also Soehyun team got a second place, Team 1 and 2 get fourth place. Yuri also went to the competition helping Boa backstage.

 

 

“Guys, we going first. We have a class.” Yoona and Taeyeon leave the other 8 in the café.

 

“I have class too.” Hyoyeon go for her class. Nicole also take her leave after Hyoyeon.

 

“Let go to library. The final just in the corner.”

“Awww… let go somewhere else.” Sooyoung said with her full mouth.

 

“Finish the food in your mouth first.” Tiffany tap Sooyoung thight.

“awwright madam.”

 

 

“I agree. Lets just go to the plain ground in front the college. Library make me suffocate” Yuri suggest.

 

 

The six of them go the field in front of college. Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny and Soehyun busy on their own subject. Sooyoung keep looking at Tiffany. Yuri lying and focus on her phone.

 

“Awwww…. I’m sooooo bored” Sooyoung lie her head on Tiffany lap.

“You should study.” Jessica said with cold voice.

 

 

“Awwww……..Jessica become fierce without her lover beside.”

“Jessi is right, you should study baby.” Tiffany said.

 

Yuri put down her phone and sigh. She put her hand on her forehead and close her eyes.

 

“Unnie, you should study too.” Soehyun whisper to Yuri.

 

 

“Okay guys, get up, get up.” Tiffany said and push Sooyoung to sit back. She also pull Yuri shirt make the girl also sit down.

 

“Come on guys. Let just study especially you two.” Tiffany point to Yuri and Sooyoung.

 

“What? I’m a top 10 in my department.” Yuri said.

 

 

“Soehyun, Jessi and me are top 5 in our department.” Tiffany said with face ‘So what? Don’t you need to study?’ face.

 

Sooyoung just chuckle.

 

“You too. You pass last year with just enough mark to pass.”

 

This time Yuri chuckle look at Sooyoung being nag by her girlfriend.

 

 

…………

…………

…………

…………

…………

…………

 

 

Everyone pass the exam. Soehyun, Tiffany and Jessica still a top student in their department. Sooyoung result increase a bit than her last year.

 

 

After the result, they go to the café and have a drink. Hyoyeon and Nicole don’t join them.

 

“See?? I’m doing better than last exam.” Sooyoung said to her lover.

“Yep but still not enough.”

 

“My baby always on top that’s why this is not enough. This is a massive increase for me.” Sooyoung said pouting.

“Just accept it Tiffany. Even it’s almost every day but still it’s so absurd to see she act like that.” – Yoona.

 

“Mine is better. Some one here got her mark decreased.” Sooyoung look at Yuri

“What? Don’t pick on me.” Yuri reply.

 

“Unnie, That’s because you sleep 24/7.” Soehyun chipped in.

 

 

“She even sleep in class. I saw it.” - Taeyeon

“Youre not even in same department as me.” Yuri said.

 

“wait.” Sunny said while focus on her phone.

 

“Here.” She show the picture of Kwon Yuri sit at the second to the last row and sleep on her sit with a ‘merong’ face.

 

“Yah!! Where do you get that?”

 

“Let see the comment, ‘Kwon yuri, sooooooo cute.’  ‘wow! She even sleep in class but still a top 10 student. how come she’s so perfect.’  What????” Taeyeon make a throw up gesture after she read the comment.

“Are they blind or something?” – Sunny.

“Yeah. What is it that they see in this??” Sooyoung said pointing at Yuri with annoying face.

 

 

“Stop it guys. I know you jealous of me because I’m popular.”

 

 

“I’m okay with me now. You know how scary girls when they jealous.” Yoona said.

 

They all laugh.

 

“if they dare to look at you, I will scrape out their eyes with this fork and I’ll do the same to you if you look at any other girl” Jessica said holding a fork. Yoona gulp.

 

Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Yuri laugh.

 

 

“I’ll do the same.” Tiffany and Sunny said together.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon turn to gulp.

 

Yuri still laughing.

 

 

“Soehyun will do that for you.” – Sunny

 

Yuri stop laughing and look at Soehyun. Soehyun froze.

 

“Nope. She will not. My little sister here will never do that. She’ll help me find a girl.” Yuri said confident.

 

Almost everyone choke at Yuri’s word. Yoona look at Yuri deep. Soehyun smile.

 

[so its true you didn’t date each other? Why Yul?] - Yoona

 

 

“Yah.. how can you said it in front of her?” – Tiffany

 

“What?” – Yuri

“Arent you guys dating?” Yoona ask curious.

 

“No.” Yuri and Soehyun said simultaneously. Yuri with her calm voice but Soehyun voice a little higher than Yuri.

“Yeah, we are not dating.” Soehyun said cover up her shocked just now.

 

Everyone seem shock with the answer.

 

 

…………

…………

…………

…………

…………

…………

…………

 

 

 

 

Yoona and Jessica still a loving couple. Sooyoung still teasing Tiffany every chance she had. Taeyeon and Sunny still loyal even they sometimes like a cat and dog. Hyoyeon still doesn’t confess yet to Nicole even she now hang out more often with the girl. Yuri and Soehyun still maintain their sister relationship. This is the last year for them at college (except Soehyun).

 

 

“Guys, lets us go to beach this summer break.” Yuri blurt out her idea. Everyone seems shock and look at Yuri.

 

“Why?” Yuri ask with a confuse face.

 

 

Everyone have their own thought hearing Yuri ask them to the beach. Beach means swimming. Because there’s a time when they blurt out something about swimming, Yuri mood turns gloomy. Start from that a word swimming, pool, beach or something similar is forbidden in front of Yuri even after Yuri cheering Soehyun for her competition last 2 years they still carefully not to mention anything about it in front Yuri.

 

[because of you kwon!] – Taeyeon

[Am I in a dreamland now?] - Sunny

[Wait!! Is this Kwon? Kwon Yuri?] – Sooyoung

[What did you just said?] – Tiffany

[Am I misheard something?] – Yoona

[What??] – Jessica *spacing out*

[Are you really okay unnie?] – Soehyun.

Hyoyeon and Nicole just follow the other silentness… >kkekeke<

 

 

 

“Let..Lets go.” Jessica reply.

“What with this half answer?” – Yuri

 

 

 

“Is this really Yuri?” Sooyoung pinch Yuri cheek.

“Aw..aw…aw.. its hurt!”

 

“Let go unnie. I like to.” Soehyun reply excited.

“So its on.”

“On.” They all reply

 

 

“This is your chance Hyo.” Yuri whisper to Hyoyeon.

“What?” – Hyoyeon.

 

“Ask Nicole out.”

 

 

‘PAP’

 

A smack land on Yuri shoulder.

 

“Yah?? What that’s for?”

“Serve you right.” – Hyoyeon.

 

 

…………

…………

…………

…………

…………

…………

…………

 

The ten of them arrive the hotel. Its located just 50m from the beach.*insert any beach you like^^* They can already smell the salt water and hear the wave hit the beach.

 

“Yooohoooo.” Sooyoung excited.

“Calm down honey.”

 

“We already book room by two so, this is mine and Jessica, this for Soo and Tiff, Taeyeon and Sun, Yul and Soehyun and this one Hyo and Nicole.” Yoona gave them their key card.

 

“Lets change and go straight to the beach.” – Taeyeon

“Yep! Lets go!” – Sooyoung.

 

In the Room

 

Yoona and Jessica

 

Yoona already changes her clothes.

“My lovely J, Lets go!” She said excited.

“I’m sooooo tired.” Jessica complain. Her eyes feel so heavy now.

 

“Aigo,aigo,aigo. Didn’t you excited? Get up, get up.” – Yoona still excited.

“Araso, araso..” Jessica lazily changes her clothes.

 

 

Taeyeon and Sunny

 

“Tae…… what suit me better? Yellow? Purple? Red?”

“Everything suit you sunkyu.” Taeyeon hug her girlfriend from behind.

 

“Let me try it and you choose.”

“Okay.”

 

Sunny wear the yellow colour bikini.

“How?” She ask.

“Beautiful.” Taeyeon said. Her eyes roaming all around Sunny body and stop at her .

 

“Yah, byuntae! I ask you to look at my bikini not my .” Sunny pull her lover ears.

“Ahh..ahhh.. sorry..sorry.”

 

“Let me change to red one.” Sunny give double meaning smile to Taeyeon.

“Let me help you my dear.” Taeyeon hug Sunny from infront. She slowly open the hook on Sunny back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(lalalalala…. Lets leave them some privacy will we? XD)

 

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany.

 

“The room so beautiful.” – Soo

“Lets just not go to beach.” – Soo

“Wae?” – Tiff

 

“We can see the beach from here. Let me go out and buy some flower and aromatic candle then we can…….”

Sooyoung stop because Tiffany push her out to the balcony and lock her outside.

 

“Baby? Baby?” – Sooyoung.

“I’ll go to the beach by myself.”

 

“Okay2. I’m just teasing you. let me go.”

“No!” Tiffany said firm.

 

“Come on baby, I want to go to the beach.”

 

Tiffany slowly open the glass door. Sooyoung come and hug her.

 

“We go to beach first then after I’ll go buy some candle on the shop across the road.”

“Yah.”

 

‘KISS’

 

“yah.” Tiffany try to break the hug but Sooyoung hold her strong.

 

‘KISS’

 

“You….”

 

‘Kiss’

 

“Okay stop.”

 

‘KISS’

 

“I’m getting mad.”

 

‘KISS’

 

“Choi!”

 

‘KISS’

 

Sooyoung want to land another kiss at Tiffany cheek but this time Tiffany turn her head a bit and the kiss land on her lips. Sooyoung startled. Tiffany chuckle.

 

"You naughty girl." - Sooyoung

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon and Nicole

 

“Arent you tired?” – Hyoyeon

“Nope. I’m excited to go to the beach.”

 

They just get change quietly.

 

*Me : Come on Hyo? What are you doing????          Hyo : It’s because you lazy bump author!*

 

 

Yuri and Soehyun

 

They also changing quietly.

 

 

*Sorry guys. Nothing develop for this 2 couple*

 

 

 

Yuri and Soehyun arrive after Hyoyeon and Nicole.

 

“Where are they?” – Hyoyeon.

“Lets just go. I message them we wait at the beach.” – Yuri

 

Yoonsic and SooFany arrive 15 minutes after.

Yuri sit with Soehyun under the umbrella. Hyoyeon and Nicole already playing in the water.

 

“Wheres Taeyeon?” – Yuri

“Hell, I know.” – Sooyoung.

“Huh?????”

 

“I go to their door just now and heard something I shouldn’t.” - Sooyoung

“Stop there. I don’t want to hear it anymore.” - Yuri

Yuri stop her eyes at Jessica. Jessica wear a flower pattern one piece bikini.

 

 

[Beautiful] – Yuri

[Stop looking Yul! I poke your eyes out!!! And you Jessica, don’t you realize that? Your so called ‘bestfriend’ look at you with lustful gaze. what a 'bestfriend' you have there] – Yoona

 

 

Yoona slowly move in front of Jessica to prevent Yuri eyes. Yuri quickly turn around look at the sea.

 

 

After an hour, Taeyeon and Sunny arrive. Taeyeon with a floral upper bikini and a red short while Suny in her red bikini.

 

“Sorry guys we’re late.” – Sunny

“yeah ‘Late’ ” – Sooyoung.

 

“Can’t you guys control your hormone?” – Yuri.

 

“Shut up.” – Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

They continue playing. It’s almost dusk. They sit in a row. On the very left is Sooyoung, Tiffany, Sunny, Taeyeon, Yoona, Jessica, Yuri, Soehyun, Nicole and Hyoyeon.

 

 

“I’m soooooooooooooooo tired.” Jessica.

“Because yu the one who play to much. Lets go back to the hotel.” Yoona.

 

“Wait. Just a few minutes.” Yuri hold Jessica arm.

 

Yoona glare at Yuri. Yuri saw that.

 

“No, I mean it’s almost dusk. Wait a little bit. We can watch the sunset.” Yuri clear .

 

“No, thanks. Let go babe.” Yoona reply and pull Jessica to follow her. Jessica who still confuse about what happen follow Yoona.

 

Yoona walk fast. Everyone on the beach just watch the scene.

 

“What wrong with her?” – Taeyeon

 

Almost everyone just raise their shoulder mean they know nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two almost arrive at the hotel.

 

“Yoona stop!” Jessica stop her step.

“Whats wrong?”

 

“Because that so called ‘bestfriend’ of yours.”

“What? Yul?”

 

“It’s been 4 years for god sake! I keep throw away this feeling but every time I throw it away, she make something to make me feel angry about her again. Not just one or two times. Every time!”

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Don’t you get it? Don’t you see how she look at you?”

“Yoona! Stop this nonsense.”

 

“This is not nonsense!!!”

 

They silent. Jessica get teary. Yoona sigh.

 

“Stop crying. You make me feel guilty.”

“You are.”

 

“Sica-ya.”

“How can you say that about Yul?”

 

Yoona try to calm but Jessica sentence make the fire burst out her temple.

 

“Don’t you believe me?”

“Yuri is not like that.”

 

“Ahh. Forget it!!!” Yoona walk leaving Jessica. Her patient is at limit now. She feel like want to punch Yuri in the face now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YOONA!!!!” Jessica shout.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘BANG!’  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tara072909,
the_soul_skater
KM_3451
maskp8
yanzJung
wwater
oncede23
201210211
jy1730
banilaria
myniah09cassiopeiasone
Loveimyoona
bgirl1727
YoonSicForever722

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Assou000
DionnaJanae16
ceejayfxsnsd0509
shouran
sunleader95
mhicca
annaoj163
achihuy
JY_Soojung
StayCool
991219
Jouhmi
YoonTae9
Fatwombat
lainebabs
YoonJiSic

 

and everyone too. if i miss you name, sorry but still, 

thank you for subcribe. ^^

 

Yep, perfectforyul-sshi. im talking about you.. because Kwon Yuri is my ultimate bias not just in snsd but in K-pop world. XD

 

siti_aishah1994
lyindataengoo

Yuri is my bias but i make the story of her being hurt. am i being to harsh toward Yuri? >.<

 

Thank you guys for stoping here.

I welcome all of you to leave a comment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

oh, btw

What do you think happen to Yoona??? keke

bye2!

**running away**