Meet Jessica Jung

My 'BestFriend'

Yuri quickly get ready.

"Oh gosh! I'm late." Yuri running down the stairs.

"Omma, I'm going." Yuri shout from the door while wearing her stoking and shoes.

"Your breakfast honey." The mother said as she bring the plate with a toast to Yuri.

"Omma, I'm already late."

"You 30 minutes early."

"But, this is bad. the sleepy head needs 20 minutes just to woke her up."

"Don't talk about others, you just the same. I spend almost half an hour to woke you up."

"Yeah I know, and thats is because I love my mom!" Yuri give a quick peck to her mother cheek and grab 2 toast from the plate.

"Bye mom" Yuri running to her bestfriend house.

-

-

-

 

Jessica house

"Good morning, mem." Yuri greet the older women who just nod and smile to her.

"Mom, wheres Sica?" (yeah Yul call her mom since the 2 family become close friend)

"Upstairs. Go check her."

"Yep."

Yuri enter Jessica room without knocking.

"Sic............" Yuri startled. Jessica just wearing her underwear while applying lotion to her body.

"Yahhhhhh!!!!!" Jessica shout and throw a lotion bottle to Yuri. The lotion hit right to Yuri forehead.

Yuri quickly get out and shut the door...Nosebleed!

[OMG! OMG! Yul, relax....keep calm... OMG! OMG! I'm hot!!] - Yuri

Yuri face turning red. Maybe she been friend with Jessica almost 10 year but the last time she see Jessica in that state maybe 8 years ago before Yuri know what is feeling of love and like. Yuri rub her swollen forehead.

Jessica get out from the room with a red face.

"Why are you doing that?"

"Doing what? chill sica, i even have look you .

"That when we're 10 Yul!"

"But Sica, you have y body.." Yuri give a ert look while her lips..

"Yah!!" before Jessica can land her fist on Yuri, Yuri already run from her.

"My y Sica. Hahahahaha.."

"Yah!!! Shut your mouth!"

Jessica mother just shook her head and smile looking at the chasing scene.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

this is another short update. i think the first 3 chapter will be short because I just want to introduce about the main charater.

I'll make it longer in chapter 4, okay? ^_^

until next time.. XD

so, i give you this... credit to the owner..

Thats my Hyo.. ^_^

and the funny from really creative sone

I present you the ByunTaeng

The Shikshin

 

and the hilarious one