Chapter 5

My 'BestFriend'

2 weeks later.

Yuri wake up early for her practice at 4. The practice unexpectedly end late. Usually her morning routine end at 6 but today, its already 6.45 when she ready with her school uniform. Yuri always bring her uniform to practice because if she walk through short cut, its just 5 minutes walking from the practice place to school but she always walk to Jessica house first and go to school with Jessica.

 

“OMG! I’m late.” Yuri realise she now still at the change room when she should be infront Jessica house about 15 minutes ago.

 

Yuri grab her bag and run. The house maybe take about 10 minutes walking but Yuri make it in 5 minutes. She’s panting heavily. Now she about 40 meter from Jessica house. She can see Jessica wait restless at the door. Slowly the smile paint on her face.

[you really hate walking alone eh?] – Yuri

After a few step Yuri can see a motorbike stop at Jessica’s. She can see the rider give another helmet to Jessica.

“Who??”

 

Yuri hide behind the tree. Jessica smile and gladly climb up at the back. Yuri still in confuse. The motorbike pass through Yuri. From the helmet, Yuri can see the eye of the rider.

 

“What the....??? Isn’t that??????????”

Yuri look her watch.

“Oh, ! I’m late.” Yuri now running again to school

-

-

-

-

-

-

Jessica sit at her place silently. She on the 4th row. She look a place beside her table. Yuri still nowhere. Jessica walk to Tiffany who sit 2 row infront her.

 

“Tiff, did you see Yul?” Tiffany look at Jessica odd.

“Why are you asking me? She’s your lover. Find her yourself.”

“What? She’s not.” Jessica exclaimed.

 

Suddenly Yuri walk and sit at her table fast from the back door.

[I hear that, Sica.] - Yuri

 

“There she is. Yul, your lover looking for you.” Tiffany said to Yuri. Yuri just nod.

 

Jessica quickly sit beside Yuri with a smile.

“Why are you late? I’m waiting for you.” Jessica pout.

“And you’re here.” Yuri said uninterested to longer the talk.

“Luckily there’s someone.” Jessica smile shyly. Yuri can see that.

 

[Why are you so pretty? I’m melting right now. do you know that?] – Yuri

 

“Yoona pick me up.” Yuri just nod. Now she confirm the person she saw just now really Yoona.

“Sica, I have something to ask.” Yuri said calmly. Jessica just nod.

“You tell me once that you have a crush on one of the student in senior year, she is Yoong right?” Yuri guess. Jessica once told Yuri she have a crush but Yuri just take it lightly.

“What are you talking about.”

“Tell me right now Jung Sooyeon. I know your secret.” Yuri said with a scary smirk on her face.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Yoona walk in her class.

“Yah, Im Yoona! Where are you going? You’re here just now.”

“I go to pick up my girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend????” Taesun and Sooyoung exclaimed make the student in class look at them.

“Shhhhhhhh. Do you want the whole school know about it?” Yoona silent her friend.

 

Some of the student start whisper to each other talking about Yoona. The story is unbelievable. Im Yoona now have a girlfriend?

 

“The whole school will sad to listen to this story.” Taeyeon tease.

“Who’s the girl?” Sunny said eager to know.

“Sica?” Sooyoung guess.

“Sica.... Sica?? You mean Jessica? Jessica Jung from Class B??” Taeyeon ask.

“The top student?” – Sunny

“The ice princess?” – Taeyeon

“Yes, Jessica Jung from class B, the top student but not the ice princess. She’s the warm ice princess. But there’s a problem.”

“What?” the three said unison 

“I haven’t tell her yet.”

“............................................................................” The three just go sit at their place.

“Wae?????” – Yoona

-

-

-

-

-

-

At cafeteria. Rest.

Jessica and Yuri sit together. Yoona walk to them.

“Yul, can I borrow your friend for a minute?”

“Of course.” Yuri answer in confuse.

 

Yoona pull Jessica arm and bring her to the back of the building. There’s no one there. Jessica heart pounding hard.

“Jessica, can I ask you something?” Jessica nod.

“Are you and Yul dating?”

“What? No.”

“So, go out with me.”

“What?”

“I said, dating me Sica. I like you. I love you, Jessica”

Jessica can feel her cheek blushing. Before Jessica can do anything, Yoona lean toward her and kiss her cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The rest is end but Yuri could not find Jessica anywhere. Yuri sit at her place sigh.

“Tiff, do you see Jessica?” Tiffany look at Yuri sigh.

“How should I know? I’m not her caretaker.”

“Shut up.”

 

 

Jessica now walking fast to her class with a smile plastered in her face. She can’t believe it. Yuri must know this. When Jessica sit beside Yuri before she and Yuri can say a word the teacher already in.

 

“Where are you going?” Yuri whisper.

“I have a great news.” Jessica said excited. Yuri have a bad feeling about this.

“What is it?”

“Me and Yoong...” Jessica stop and start blushing. Yuri gulp.

 

[Why are you blushing without reason? Don’t tell me.....] – Yuri

 

“We’re dating now.” Jessica continue.

“..............”

 

What Yuri feel now is unexplainable. Yuri just left her face expressionless.

 

 

 

 

 

_

 

“Yul, you don’t have any practice today right?”

“No, but I need to see Mr. Kang.”

“So, I’ll wait for you at the library, okay.” Yuri just nod and rush get out from the class.

“What up with her?” Jessica just shrugged to Tiffany.

Tiffany and Jessica walk together to the library and later to be join with Sooyoung, Yoona, Taeyeon and Sunny.

_

Yuri now at the rooftop. Standing all alone. Yuri sigh.

“How?”

“Its should arrive today but in this state, I don’t think I need it anymore.”

“Why, Sica?” her tear drop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

Yuri walk home alone.

[No need waiting for Jessica. There’s someone will send her anyway.] – Yuri

When Yuri reach home her mother greet her with a cheerful voice. Yuri give a smile.

 

“Do you know what just arrived?” Yuri just nod.

“What happen to my kkhab Yul?” Yuri realize how she being so obvious now.

“Nothing Omma, where is it?” She try to be more enthusiastic.

“What happen?” her mother ask suspicious.

“Wow! This is daebak!!” Yuri ignore her mother question and go to the scooter to seem like she fascinated by the view.

“I’ve got to try this now. Come Omma. You can sit behind me.” Yuri sit at the rider place and tap a space behind her.

“No, my dear. You try it. How about bring your bestfriend.”

“Okay.” Yuri answer short and start riding the scooter.

 

Yuri stop at the nearest park.

[What should I do with this thing now Sica?] – Yuri.

 

Flashback

“Aww.. i’m sooooooooo tired.”

“Come on Sica, We’ll late.” Yuri pull Jessica hand.

“The school is very far.” Jessica whine. Yuri shake her head.

“Climb my back.”

“What? No.”

“If you keep lazy like this you’ll be a fat old ahjuma, Sica.” Yuri did a merong to Jessica

“Yah!”

With the trick, they now arrive but Yuri is being hit for the fourth time.

 

“Look at them.” Jessica suddenly say showing a student passing them with motorcycle and car.

“What?”

“If I can go to school with bike, I’ll be heaven. At least I don’t have to walk about 15 minutes and chasing a kkhab like you”

“You have a bicycle.”

“Riding the bicycle is the same as walking.”

“Do you really want that?” Yuri point at the motorcycle.

“I really hope mom will let me.”

Flashback End

 

 

Yuri get back home and park the scooter. She then go straight to her room. Yuri grab her phone and call.

“Yaboseyo? Can I talk to Mr. Kang?”

“Mr. Kang, I’m thinking to return the scooter.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know i’m late. ^_^        I got into little accident while training volleyball and sprain my shoulder.

This chapter is dim. Yona confession is like................ --_-- Maybe my idea fall behind when i’m fall that day.. XD

Btw, That’s the short update. Oh, yes2. I know it, this chapter focus on Yuri. Maybe we can forget about Yuri a while in next chapter?

oh, and i'm thinking this what the Yuri scooter and the Yoona motorbike looks like:

okay, maybe the motorbike is a bit......................