Be My Only One

My 'BestFriend'

“Hi Jess, Hi Tiff. Wheres Yul?”

“She said she need to see Mr. Kang.” Jessica answer to Sooyoung.

“Mr. Kang? Thats weird. Btw, today Teang and Sunny will join us. Is it okay with you guys?”

“Of course. Shall we?” Tiffany welcome the two.

The table is enough for six. Taeyeon sit beside Sunny while Yoona and Jessica sit beside each other. Sooyoung sit at the edge in front of Tiffany.

[This people, can’t they let me sit beside my angel?] – Sooyoung

“This .” Sooyoung mumble to herself and sigh.

“What?”

“Nothing Taeng. Focus on your tutorial.”

The seat are like this:

 

Tiffany busy explain the question to Sunny while Taeyeon keep playing with Sunny left hand. Yoona keeps whisper something to Jessica that make the girl blush and once a while smile shyly and give a soft hit to Yoona shoulder. Sooyoung look at everyone in annoys look and give a death glare to Yoona and Taeyeon when the two look at her.

 

“Can’t all of you focus on what are we doing now?” Tiffany said as she saw all of her friend after finish the explanation with Sunny.

“I can’t focus with this 4 lovebird here. Can we study alone?” Sooyoung suggest.

“You wish.” Yoona said as she know exactly Sooyoung intention.

“Good suggestion. Let’s move to next table.” Tiffany go to the next table and Sooyoung follow with win look to Yoona.

[Yes!!!! Should I jump now?] – Sooyoung

 

When Tiffany sit give her back to them Sooyoung look at Yoona and like

 

 

 

 

“So, my baby Sica how about we go to theme park on this week end?”

“We want to join!” Teayeon and Sunny interrupt.

“What the..????” Yoona make a death glare to the danshin couple.

“Why not? More people, more fun.” Jessica said.

“Can I ask Yuri to join us?” She continue.

“We can ask the  new couple.” Sunny said point to Sooyoung and Tiffany who now focusing on their study.

*Of course just Tiffany who focus on her explanation while Sooyoung keeps staring Tiffany with her fascinated face.*

“So, we all going right?” Jessica exclaimed. Yoona sigh in defeat.

[‘That’s great!’] – Yoona

 

 That Weekend

Yoona get ready to go to the park. She wear a dark grey denim with a grey shirt and dark green jacket. For shoe she choose her black and white Converse. Even thought her plan to go alone with Jessica seems to be fail because Sunny and Taeyeon, Yoona still happy.

All of them have their own partner so, thats not a problem for Yoona. She can easily part of from her friend. The real problem is she seems can’t run from Yuri. Jessica must sticking with Yuri later. It’s not like Yoona hate Yuri or didn’t like her but when Yuri are together, Jessica seems to cling on Yuri more. Maybe because they have been friend for so long but Yoona need a time alone with Jessica. Furthermore, they’re couple now.

[Didn’t Yul bring another girl?] – Yoona

Yoona grab her car key. She have to pick Jessica and Yuri first. Her phone ring before she close the door.

“Sica?”

“Yoong, Yul cancel the plan.”

“Really? Why?”

“Hurm.... I don’t know. She said her coach want to see her.” Jessica pout.

“Don’t pout. Maybe that’s important.”

“Okay.”

Yoona end the call.

“Yea!!” Yoona jump a little. The smile plastered on her face.

[Thanks a lot Yul.] – Yoona

Yoona enter her car when her phone ring again. Yoona sigh after she saw the caller.

 

“What do you want Soo?”

“Aigo, where is your greeting to your unnie here?”

“Hello my dear friend, want it is?” Yoona hiss.

“So.................... can you pick me at the bus stop infront the D Cafe? I miss my bus.” Sooyoung said in cute voice.

“Of course no.” Yoona answer lazily.

“What the???? How could you leave your friend alone here??” Sooyoung make a sad voice.

“That’s because all my friends never give me a chance to be alone with Jessica.”

“F**k you to Yoong.”

“Well....... bye..” Yoona tease like she want to end the call.

“Yah!! Wait!! Are you serious?”

“Haishhh... fine, fine. I’ll give you Tiffany number. She’ll be passing the road there.”

“What? Fany number?” Sooyoung exclaimed

“Fany? Since when you call her Fany”

“Faster give her number.” Sooyoung ignore Yoona.

“I Love you Yoong!! Mmmmuuuuahhhh!!!”

 

 

 

Sooyoung receive the number gladly and quickly make a call to Tiffany.

“Yaboseyo.”

“Yes?”

“Is this Tiffany.”

“Ne. Who is this?”

[Kyaaaaaa! Why are you’re voice really cute.] – Sooyoung

“It’s me Sooyoung. I need your little help.”

“Help? How?”

“You’ll pass through D cafe later right?”

“Ne.”

“Can you pick me up here? I miss my bus.”

“Okay.”

 

After Tiffany agreed to pick her Sooyoung jumping around the bus stop happily.

“Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!. You’re the man Soo!” Sooyoung patting her own shoulder.

Sooyoung keep with her dorky move until she realise people around her start to have a weird look to her.

“Hehehehehe.. ehem..” Sooyoung compose her self and act like nothing happen.

 

Sooyoung waiting with a wide smile.

[ In a car, alone with my Tiffany. Kyaaaaa, I’m dying.] – Sooyoung

 

Sooyoung just remember that Tiffany once told her she really want to try the strawberry crepe from the cafe in front her now. without waste any time, Sooyoung jog to the cafe.

“Two Strawberry Crepe and one Choco breadstick, take out.” Sooyoung then sit at the nearer table to wait for her order.

“Ms. Choi?” Sooyoung turn to see who the voice belongs to.

“Mr. Thompson? Anyeonghaseyo.” Sooyoung bow to the guy with his wife and son.

“Sooyoung, This is my wife and my son.” Sooyoung greet the wife.

“Kyaaaa. Sooo cute.” Sooyoung pinch the boy cheek.

The boy just chuckle when Sooyoung play with him.

 

“So, Yuri tell me you really stop swimming?”

“huh?? Ne..” Sooyoung look down.

“Don’t worry, im not mad. Just want a confirmation.” Sooyoung still silent. Mr. Thompson just smile.

“So, you really into football?” Sooyoung smile with the question.

“And Yuri really into swimming.” They both chuckle.

 

When the order is ready, Sooyoung take it and greet Mr. Thompson before she quickly sit back at the bus stop waiting for Tiffany.

 

About 5 minutes later, Tiffany and her driver arrive with her pink car not the usual black car.

[Pink?? Just how rich this girl exactly?] - Sooyoung

 

Sooyoung get in the car. And hand over the crepe to Tiffany.

“Here, for you.”

“Owmygawd! I love Strawberry.” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Just strawberry? How about the person?” Sooyoung tease. Tiffany just smile.

“Thanks, Sooyoung.” Tiffany make a decision to just ignore the tease and eat the crepe.

 

At the park entrance, Yoona, Jessica, Sunny and Taeyeon already waiting. Sooyoung and Tiffany are the last to arrive.

“Where’s Yul?” Tiffany ask as she meet up with her friend.

“She can’t join us. She said, she need to see her coach.” Jessica answer.

“Coach? Swimming coach? Mr. Thompson?” Sooyoung ask in puzzle. Jessica just nod.

“Thats weird.” Sooyoung mumble.

“What?” Taeyeon who happen to stand beside her ask.

“Nothing. Lets go!” Sooyoung pull Tiffany to enter.

“Yah! Wait for us.” Taeyeon and Sunny run a little to catch up with Soo and Tiffany.

 

Yoona and Jessica just chuckle walking in each other embrace seeing their dorky friend.

 

“Let’s go to house of horror!” Sunny suggest and receive an approve from Sooyoung and Taeyeon but not Tiffany.

“Come on Fany.”

“No, Soo. That’s scary.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be beside you all the time.”

“Really?”

 

While the three busy convince Tiffany for enter the house of horror, Yoona pull Jessica hand to other direction away from their friends.

“Yoong? Where are we going?”

“Away from them.” Yoona whisper.

 

Back at the four.

Tiffany finally say yes.

“Yeah! Come Yoong.........?” Taeyeon turn to see her friend but they nowhere to be seen.

“What the???? Just where are the two lovebird?”

“Let them be Tae, come.” Sunny give a seductive glare and move make Taeyeon just follow her gf without thinking.

 

-

So, I leave the house of horror to your imagination but of course Tiffany and Sooyoung become more closer as Sooyoung act like a hero to protect Tiffany.

-

 

“Here.” Yoona stop at the Ferris wheel.

“This?” Jessica still puzzle and then chuckle.

“What?”

“I think you want us ride that thing.” Jessica point at the wipe out beside them.

“That things save for later. we must try all the ride” Yoona grin to see Jessica horror face.

They enter the Ferris. Jessica amazed with the view. The neon in night really beautiful. After the second round the ferris suddenly stop and they are at the very top position.

“OMG. What happen?” Jessica said panic.

“calm down Sica.”

 

Yoona suddenly down to her knee. She take out a small blue box from her jacket and open it. It’s a white gold ring.

“Jessica Jung, will you be my one and only?” Jessica still silent. Yoona can see she start to tear up.

“And will you make me your one and only?” Yoona continue.

Jessica still silent in surprise.

“Hey, what happen?” the guy from the box (sorry, i don’t know what the cage should be call. ^_^) beside them said.

“Shhhh... let them be.” This time the voice of women can be heard.

“Just say yes.” Another voice heard.

“Sica? My knee hurt and all of them need to alight from this ferris and not to forget, us to.”

“Yes. Yes! I will.” Jessica tears fall.

 

Yoona put the ring on Jessica finger and hug the girl.

“She say yes! She say yes!” Yoona shout.

All the people cheer for them. The ferris start to turn again.

 

“Yeah! I love you Jessica Jung! I love Jung Sooyeon!” Yoona exclaimed and receive the clap from people.

As they alight from the ferris wheel, Yoona bow and said thank you to all people who help really supporting in the plan.

 

They walk in each other embrace.

“Thank you, Yoong. I really appreciate it.”

Yoona stand in front Jessica and hold the girl shoulder.

“Sica, I really meant what I said when we on the Ferris. I promise you, we’ll be together forever, all the time. As long as you stand beside me, I’ll always hold your hand and we walk together.” Yoona really mean what she said.

“I promise you, you’ll be my first and last. I love you Jessica” Yoona continue.

“Promise me Sica, you’ll do the same.”

“I promise.” Jessica tears in happy.

“I love you to, Im Yoona.”

The two hug tightly to each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, thats it. I'm not a romantic person. -_-