Chapter 20

My 'BestFriend'

 

Yoona POV

 

This make me so mad. Why do Jessica don’t believe me about that Kwon Yuri. I cant look at Jessica now. I feel like my head just burst of fire. I walk leaving her to calm my self.

 

 

“YOONA!!!!” I heard Jessica shout my name.

 

Before I could turn to her I feel something hit me hard. My body like flying……………

 

Dark……………………..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica POV

 

Yoona walk pass me. How can she talk about Yuri like that? Yuri is my best friend. I turn around to see Yoona but……

 

“YOONA!!!!” I shout call for her.

 

I can see the black car coming to her.

 

‘BANG!’

The car hit her hard. Everything seems to slow down. I can see her head hit the in front mirror. She turn once before she fall beside the car who hit her.

 

“Yoona!!” I shout again.

 

I ran to her.

“Yoong!”

 

I can see the red liquid start gushing from her side head. and nose also have that red thing come out from them. I can feel my body trembling. My view start fuzzy.

 

“Yoo..ng.” It stuck on my throat. The tears flow down my cheek.

 

 

Everything become silent. I can see the driver come out from his car and talking to me but I hear nothing.

 

Blank………………………………………

 

I hold Yoona hand. I touch her face. I wipe the blood from her nose and mouth. I want to hug her, make her head rest in lap…………………………………………….

 

‘yoong….. please look at me. Open your eyes. Please……...’ No voice come from my mouth.

 

 

 

End of POV

 

 

[Author note: they almost arrive the hotel. Beach on their left, but Yoona walk opposite direction to the road behind them. Just in case If you thinking, where the hell the car come from. ^^]

 

 

 

 

 

The other 8 still sitting at the beach.

 

They turn around when they heard screaming from Jessica and

 

“Bang!”

 

They gasped.

 

“Yong?” – Sooyoung.

 

The 8 off them quickly run to the other 2.

 

The shock looking at the situation almost everyone doesn’t move. Tiffany hug Sooyoung. Crying. Taeyeon hold Sunny hand. Hyoyeon, Nicole and Soehyun stand froze. Still shock.

 

“Sica?” Yuri run to her bestfriend. She hold the later face.

“Sica?” She call again. Jessica still blank. Her tears flow. Yuri hug the girl.

 

Yuri look around. There are many people just standing and look at what happen.

“Someone please call the ambulance.” Yuri said.

 

Hyoyeon start to regain herself. She looking around. No one make the call. She point to one man standing in front of her.

“You. yes you. call the ambulance.”

 

Hyoyeon look at her friend, They still in bikini even they have an outer shirt. She hold Nicole hand.

“Follow me.”

 

“Where?”

“Get a change for everyone.”

 

 

 

The two girl take any clothes she could grab and shove it in her bag. They run back to the location. The ambulance arrive. Jessica and Yuri take the ambulance.

 

 

The other 7 take a taxi to the hospital.

 

 

 

In The Ambulance

 

Yuri still have Jessica in her arm. The girl still crying. No word get out from . Yuri become more worried.

 

 

 

 

Yuri and Jessica now sit at the waiting area. Yoona in the operation room.

 

“Yoo…ng”

“Sica?”

 

Yuri take off her outer shirt and wipe a blood from Jessica hand.

 

“Yul??” Sooyoung who just arrive with the others run to her.

“Wheres Yoong?” – Taeyeon.

 

Yuri just look at door on her left to show them where Yoona is.

 

“Yoong……….” - Jessica

“Sica..” – Yuri

 

Jessica look at Yuri face.

 

“Yul, Yoong is…….” She choke.

“I know. I know.” Yuri eyes get teary. Her heart hurt to see Jessica state now. She hold up her tear.

 

“What if she leave me?” Jessica still look at Yuri.

“No. she will never do that.”

 

“I see………….. blood…… coming from…..…head…no..se…..mou..th”

“Shhhhhhh….” Yuri cupped Jessica face and make Jessica look at her eyes.

 

 

“Did I ever lie to you?” She ask. Jessica shake her head.

“Everythings gonna be okay. She will be okay and she’ll be with you forever. Believe me.” The word honestly get out from .

 

Jessica slowly nod. Yuri pull the girl into her arm. Everyone else just sit quietly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone already change except Yuri and Jessica.

 

An hour pass………

 

The doctor come out from the door.

 

They quickly go to the doctor.

“Where is her family?” The doctor ask.

 

They look at each other. They just realise, no one know Yoona family number.

 

“I need to wait for the family first.” The doctor said.

“We don’t know her family number.” – Sooyoung said slow. She silently scold herself for not knowing that.

 

“Don’t worry, we already contact her family.” The nurse beside the doctor said.

 

“Can we see her?” – Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry I cant let you in.”

 

“Is she okay now?” – Tiffany

“We need to wait for her family first.”

 

The doctor walk leaving them behind. They slowly sit back.

 

“Why we cant see her?” Jessica start crying.

“Sica-ya, let us wait first.”

 

“I want to see her……”

 

 

 

 

 

 

They wait almost three hours when a Woman with 3 man in a suit walk to them with the doctor who treat Yoona.

 

They all stand but the 5 people just walk pass them without even looking at them. The door on their left close.

 

 

 

 

 

The doctor walk out from the door.

 

“Doc.” – Taeyeon.

“She still unconscious.” The doctor tell.

 

Then a woman and the 3 man get out from the door.

 

“So, all of you are Yoona friend?” She ask. Cold. They nod.

 

“I’m her mother.” She continue.

All of them bow to the woman.

 

“Aunty, we’re very……..” – Sooyoung.

“Mrs Im.” She cut Sooyoung. Still cold.

 

“…….. Mrs. Im, we’re……. we’re very sorry. This happen to……..” - Sooyoung.

“I don’t need an explanation.” – Mrs Im

 

The old women look at them.

“You can see her.” She said.

 

 

 

“2 person at a time.” The doctor said.

 

Yuri and Jessica go first.

 

“Yoona..” Jessica whisper to her ears.

 

Yuri just standing at the door. She’s holding her tears. She can’t let the tear drop in front Jessica. She need to hold it in for Jessica. If she fall now, how about Jessica?

She can see the ventilator connect to Yoona, There’s 2 monitor, another wire that she don’t know the function are.

 

“Yul……” Yuri walk beside Jessica.

“Sica-ya, she’s gonna be okay.”

 

 

……………………..

……………………

……………………..

……………………..

……………………..

……………………..

……………………..

 

 

 

 

 

After seeing Yoona condition they sit still at the waiting room.

 

“I want to be beside her…...” Jessica said.

 

 

“Ahem….” Mrs Im stand at the door.

All the eyes focus to the older women.

 

“I think all of you need to get back to the hotel first.”

“We’re fine.” – Taeyeon

 

“I am  not.” – Mrs Im

“so, please. Go back to the hotel. All of you can come again tomorrow morning.”

 

“I’ll wait here.” – Jessica.

“You too. Don’t make me using a hard way. Leave. Now.” She said low but firm.

 

 

 

They slowly leaving the hospital.

“I want to be there.” – Jessica.

“We’ll come again tomorrow okay?” – Yuri.

 

 

That night, all of them stay in one room. Jessica and Yoona room.

Sooyoung sit at the double sofa with Tiffany in her arm. Beside them is Sunny and Taeyeon sit on the floor with her head on Sunny lap. At the balcony Hyoyeon and Nicole sit on the chair while Soehyun standing with her arm rest on the railing. Yuri lean her body on bed headboard with Jessica in her arm.

 

“Sunny-ya.” Taeyeon look at Sunny.

“I’m sorry.” Taeyeon whisper to her girlfriend.

 

“Why?”

“That day, you must be worried to death for me.” Taeyeon said about the accident she had almost 5 years ago.

“You also injured that time but you still worried about me. My parent told me.” Her eyes get teary.

 

Sunny smile. She shake her head.

 

“Nope. Nothing to sorry about. The important now is that you’re here with me and what more important now is………..” Sunny look at Jessica.

 

Taeyeon hold Sunny hand.

 

“Thank you so much dear. I love you.” Taeyeon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The morning come. The 9 of them quickly go back to the hospital. They straight to the waiting room waiting to visit Yoona.

 

“There no patient name Im Yoona.” The nurse said.

“Impossible. She just admitted last night.” – Hyoyeon.

 

“Yes, Ms. Im is here last night but not anymore now.”

“What?” they said unison.

 

“Her family already change her to another hospital last night.” The nurse said.

“What?? Where??” – Yuri

 

“That’s not my place to tell.” The nurse answer.

 

Jessica fall to the floor.

“Sica.” Yuri hold Jessica. The tears already fall.

 

Sooyoung see the doctor who treat Yoona. She run to the doctor.

“Doc.”

“Doc, where is our friend?”

 

“I’m sorry, but she already being transferred to another hospital.”

“Where?”

 

“I’m sorry I can’t tell you. This is hospital policy. You can call her family and ask.” The doctor suggest.

“Thanks doc.” For the 100 times Sooyoung scold herself for not knowing her best friend family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica suddenly stand up and run away.

“Sica? Sica!” – Yuri

 

All off them run after Jessica. Jessica almost cross the road in front the hospital. Yuri quickly grab the girl hand.

 

“Sica!” Yuri try to turn Jessica to look at her.

 

“Let me go!!” She shout and try to shake off Yuri hand from holding her.

“Sica, calm down.”

 

“I want to find Yoona.”

“Where?”

 

“I don’t know anywhere. Let me go Kwon!!”

“No.”

 

“Let me go!” Jessica start hitting Yuri.

“Sica stop.” – Yuri

 

“Just let me go!!”

“JESSICA!!” Yuri raised her voice.

Jessica shock and stop.

 

“Calm down can you?” – Yuri

 

 

“Sica?” Yuri look at the voice calling for Jessica.

 

“Mom? Omma? Appa?”

“Mom..” Jessica run to her mother.

 

Mrs. Jung come with Mr and Mrs Kwon.

 

“Mom…. Yoona…………” Jessica want tell her mother about what happen.

“I know, I know.”

 

“Omma.” Yuri hug her mother.

 

“Okay kids, let take all your belonging and going home.” Mr. Kwon said to all of them.

 

“No. I want to stay.” – Jessica.

“Let us go home, okay?” – Mrs Jung.

 

“No. Yoona………..”

 

“Sica-ya, Yoona is not here. Let us go home and find her. Okay?” – Mrs Jung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll drive.” Sooyoung said because Jessica can’t let go of her mother.

“Can you?” Mr Kwon ask her. Sooyoung just nod.

 

Sooyoung drive Mrs. Jung car. Beside her Tiffany and at the back is Mrs. Jung with Jessica.

Mr. Kwon drive the MPV. Mrs Kwon sit at the passenger seat beside him. At the middle seat, Yuri, Soehyun and Nicole while at the back Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon.

 

Soehyun sit between Yuri and Nicole. She take a glance to Yuri. Yuri is crying. For the whole night, she holding the tears.

 

Soehyun slowly move her hand to hold Yuri’s. She hold the hand tight. She can see Yuri tears drop again.

 

Soehyun pull Yuri head to her shoulder.

 

 

[My shoulder always yours, unnie. You hold it in for whole night. I knew it. I come to know you that much so, don’t hold it in anymore. Its hurt to see you like this] - Soehyun

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is not a good chapter [even the other are not that good either^^]

I will work triple hard for upcoming chapter. [pinky promise]

 

PilotIsMyJob

reyduffers

Loniiii

thanks for subcribe guys..^^

 

 

 

Mrs. Im so cruel. she take Yoona away from Jessica.. T_T

so, what do you think happen between Yulsic and Yulsoe? keke

bye guys! meet you in 2 days.XD