Chapter 11

My 'BestFriend'

Yuri sit alone at the corner in the dance studio. Look straight at the music player across the room. In her hand, she playing with the remote control.

“Don’t you have a class?”

The voice shocked Yuri. She quickly find where the voice come from and sigh after saw the person.

“What with that not happy sigh?”

The person sit beside Yuri.

 

“If you like her, you should tell her.”

“Hyo!” Yuri stare at her friend.

“What? Am I wrong?”

“She have a lov.. Wait! Are you giving me a relationship advice now?”

“Well~~~~”

“Hahahahahaa..... Can you believe it? You? Hyoyeon? Kim Hyoyeon give me a love advice.”

“Shut up Yul!”

 

“I think, you should do what you just said.”

“Do what?” Hyoyeon pretending not understand.

“I know about that Jung girl, Hyo.”

“The only Jung I know is Jessica.”

“How about Ni..........cole?”

“Shut up Yul.”

“Oh yeah?? What is her name again? Nicole Jung?”

“You!!!”

Hyoyeon get up and attack Yuri. They fight and wrestle. (Note:They just playing)

“Yah! Don’t pull my nose.” Yuri Exclaimed.

A few minutes and now they lying beside each other try to catch a breath.

 

“We’re pathetic, Yul.”

“You’re right.”

They laugh together.

 

“Hyo.”

“Hmmm?”

“Why don’t you try? She still single.” Hyoyeon keep silent.

“You afraid to say it?”

“No one afraid to say ‘I love you’ Yul. They afraid the respond.”

They fall in silent for a few minutes.

 

“Yul?”

“Hmmm?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“What?”

“You know Jessica first before all of them right?”

“Huh uh. I know her like since we’re 7 or 8.”

“Since when you sure about your feeling towards her?”

“....................-_-..................”

“Yul?”

“I need to go home now.” Yuri quickly get up and get her bag.

 

“Yah! We in the middle of conversation here?”

Yuri ignore Hyoyeon and walk out the studio. Hyoyeon just chuckle.

“Yah! Wait for me!” Hyoyeon go after Yuri.

 

 

The two walk together.

“Yul, let me give you a ride today.”

“No, it’s okay. Thanks.”

“Yul?” Yuri just look at Hyoyeon and smile.

“Hmmm.. okay. See you tomorrow.” Hyoyeon take another path to go to her car. Yuri is not always like this. Maybe she really need a time alone.

 

 

 

Yuri sit alone at the bus stop. She checking her watch. 6pm.

Yuri stare at the watch. The watch that Jessica gave her. This is the most value thing Yuri have. She remember how worried she is when the watch stop moving last month. She even skip her class to go to watch repairman.

 

[What happen to you Yul? You become so pathetic.] – Yuri

Yuri chuckle.

“Haih~~~ I never know I will be this miserable.”

“Are you talking to me?”

Yuri a little shocked to hear the voice beside her.

“No.... I’m sorry.”

That time was so awkward for Yuri but luckily the bus arrived and she quickly go into the bus leave the girl behind. Yuri find the most back seat to avoid the girl. The girl sit at the front but still be able to look at Yuri and give a smile. Yuri smile back in awkward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri sit on her bed thought about the accident she just had at the bus stop.

“This the most awkward moment to have in start a new year in college.”

“Kwon Yuri? You talking by yourself again.”

“Sica? What are you doing here?” Yuri a startled to see Jessica in her room.

“Can’t I come to my best friend’s?” Jessica pout.

 

“Next week, the club will held a selection for a new member. Wanna see it?”

“Can I bring Yoong together?”

“You can also bring Tiffany, Soo and the danshin together.”

“Yeay!!”

“You not gonna be in any club again this year right?”

“I better focus only to my class.”

“Oh, come on. Even the pink wormbook are sign in the college news society.”

Jessica keep silent.

“You lazy girl.” Yuri tease.

“No I’m not. I just need more focus in class.”

“Yeah, right. I bet you’ll choose sleep over everything.”

“Shut up.”

 

The two friends spend the night together. For Jessica, this is happy time for her. She really miss things like this. Since she in relationship with Yoona, they rarely spend time together like this. Before, they always sleep over at each other house even they just neighbour. But as time goes by, she already in relationship and Yuri become busier from day to day.

 

But for Yuri. At the time like this, it’s the most valued moment, beautiful and also painful. She’s happy to have Jessica with her. Playing together like the old good time but to think about Jessica heart now already belong someone else make Yuri’s chest become heavy at the moment like this.

 

 

Now, the two girls lying together on Yuri bed.

“Yul?”

“Hmm?”

“Sleeping yet?”

“Hmmm.”

“Yul~~~”

“Hmmm~~~”

“Shut up!”

“What??” Yuri chuckle.

“Are you really like 1 and 0?”

“De???” Yuri confused with the sudden question.

“That thing. The 1 and 0 picture there. What is it?” Jessica first saw the picture almost two years ago and she still don’t know what really special about the number but since then, there are many painting, picture or anything hanging in Yuri bedroom and they always change but this one, it still in the same place.

 

Yuri chuckle.

 [If you know] – Yuri

“That is called a binary code.”

“Binary code?”

“Yeah. That is Kwon Yul written there.”

“Really??”

Yuri just nod furiously.

[Don’t you have any better excuse?] – Yuri

“Let’s sleep. It’s late.”

Yuri close her eye in hoping Jessica believe what she just said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

The selection day.

Yuri, Hyoyeon and the senior in her third year, Boa sit at the corner of the dance studio. About 50 new student already come. Jessica and Yoona sit at the other corner also with Tiffany and Taeyeon. Sooyoung and Sunny are not there because they have a class.

 

"Ehem... Okay, now we'll start. Because of this club already flowing with member, we need to do this selection. this is not just to enter the club but we'll be enter the tournement among all the college in the state. so, we need to choose." Hyoyeon start the event.

"And also, even there are 100 person come, we just need 15 person."

The students sigh can be hear when Yuri said, they only need 15 student.

"You only have 1 - 2 minute to impress us. okay?" Yuri ignore the sigh and continue.

"I wish you all the best." Boa said.

 

 

 

Almost half the student has show their dance and the three start to get bored."

 

"Next!!" Boa seems to loose her control.

 

the person next stand and start to dance without introduce herself. Her dance are really good but there's something lacking.

 

"Why are you wearing a hat?" The first question Hyoyeon ask after the girl finished.

[Did i know her?] - Yuri

"Your dance were good but you need to show yourself." Boa said strict.

"I'm sorry." The girl take off her hat.

 

"Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Soe Joo Hyun."

[What? That the girl from last week.] -Yuri

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

okay.. ^_^

now all SNSD is already in the story.  maybe a YulSoe next? who knows?

oh, about the watch and the 1 and 0 things, you can see that in chapter 9.

About Boa, I can't think about anyone else to be their sunbae.

And i know, Yuri looks like somekind of looser in this story. well..........................

people said a first love are the most hard to forget.