Chapter 10 - A Year Later

My 'BestFriend'

‘BANG!!!’

 

A loud sound come from the back. The five in front turn back to look what happen.

 

“Sunny!!” – Jessica and Tiffany

“Taeyeon!!” – Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung

They run to their 2 friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany run towards Sunny.

“Sunny, are you okay.” There’s a scratch on her knee and hand.

“I’m okay. Tae? Taeyeon?” Sunny looking for her lover.

Sunny can see Taeyeon lying on the road covered in blood. The car that hit Taeyeon stop beside her.

“Taeyeon!!!” Sunny shout and run to her lover with Tiffany and Jessica help.

 

At the Hospital

All of them waiting worriedly.

15 minutes later Taeyeon parent arrive also Sunny join them with bandage at her arm elbow. Sunny seem fine. The 6 friend and Taeyeon parent sit quietly waiting for Taeyeon. Sunny parent who arrive later also join them.

After an hour, the doctor get out from the room and tell Taeyeon are safe. The doctor said it better to let her rest first. Then Taeyeon parent follow the doctor to his room. After a while they come back.

 “What happen uncle?” Yuri ask the old man. The man just sigh.

“She injure her head and  broke her leg.” The man said slow.

“Is it serious?” Yoona ask.

Mr. Kim silent make the three worried.

“Uncle?”

“She can’t play anymore.”

They fall in silent.

Sunny crying in her mother’s hug. She know how much Taeyeon love football but now what will happen to her lover.

Mr and Mrs Kim thanks to all of them. Taeyeon parent ask their daughter friend to go home and rest first since it’s already late.

“I’m not going anywhere.” – Sunny

“Sunny –ah, lets go home first.” Mrs Lee coax her daughter.

“Sunny ah.....”

Sunny still froze at her place.

“Sunny, go home first. i’ll take care of our Taeyeon. Okay?” Sunny nod to Ms. Kim

 

They send Sunny and her parent first. Yoona and Jessica go home together. Sooyoung have a ride with Tiffany. Yuri still stay at the hospital alone after sending all her friends. She don’t feel like going home yet. She walking at the hospital park.

 

Jessica and Yoona stay together at Yoona house the tv is on and Jessica lying on Yoona shoulder but both not watching and sink into though about Taeyeon. Sooyoung lying on her bed. Tiffany sit at her study table with an open book but not reading. Yuri sit at the hospital park bench and Sunny sit at her house balcony look at the sky. Once a while her tear drop. All of them thinking about the same thing. Taeyeon.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

At football field. This is the state tournament and their school team are on final. Sunny, Tiffany, Yuri and Jessica sit in the front line. Taeyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung now in the game.

The opposite team bring the ball to the goalpost. She try to shoot but the goalie prevent and pass the ball to Sooyung.

“Come on Soo.” (Yuri shout to her friend. Of course Sooyoung don’t hear)

“Yeah pass that to Yong.” Yuri continue.

“Take it Yong.”

“Go! Go! Tae! There’s Tae...... Yeah! Like that.”

Yuri so immersed in the game. Yoona and Taeyeon avoid the opposite team and passing each other and making a smart move avoiding the other team.

The ball is back to Yoona as she try to strike the ball the goalie come forward her but she just acting and past the ball to Taeyeon on her left and Taeyeon shoot.

“Goal!!!!!!!!” Yuri scream

The game end with result 3-1. Of course the girls win.

Yuri, Sunny, Jessica and Tiffany go to player room after the game.

“Tae!!!!” Yuri exclaimed!

Yuri hug Taeyeon  happily.

“Congrats. You do a very good job.” Tiffany say to Sooyoung.

“Excuse me Yul, that girl you hugging is already taken.” Sunny push Yuri aside.

“Yah!”

“That’s a pretty good job.” - Sunny

“Oh, really?” – Taeyeon

“You’re great!!” Sunny said excited and hug Taeyeon.

“Okay, all the player are hugging their gf. Who i’m gonna hug now?” Yuri said acting annoys.

“Hug me!” Sooyoung go to Yuri but Yuri push her away.

“I don’t want you. I want the one who score. You not score in any of the game.”

“Yah!! I’m in defense!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

All of them laugh together.

“If you’re playing, you not score either.” Sooyoung continue not satisfied.

“If i can’t hug Taeyeon, how about Yoong?” Yuri ignore Sooyoung.

“Opss!! She’s mine.” Jessica hold Yuri.

“Yah I’m talking to you!”

“Let’s eat? This time, it’s on me!” Yuri once again ignore Sooyoung.

“Call.” Everyone agree.

“Yah!!” Sooyoung yell when they walk together without Sooyoung.

“Come on Soo.” Taeyeon pull Sooyoung to join them as Sunny walk with Tiffany.

 

END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A YEAR AFTER

Time for school already over and the 7 friends now go to college. Their relationship still strong. Taeyeon and Sunny still a same lovely couple. Jessica and Yoona become more sweet day by day. Sooyoung still naughty as always to Tiffany, argue, fighting and will end with a sweet smile and red cheek from Tiffany when Sooyoung . And Yuri, still single and hot.

The first day they enter the college, they has caught many attention from the whole college. Because Yuri the only one who single, that made her the most popular between the seven.

Even they major in different study, as Tiffany is major in Hospitality Management because she will take care of her father hotel later, Sunny is major in f&B, Taeyeon and Yoona are in same Bussiness class, Jessica taking Accounting, Sooyoung continue in Sport Science and Yuri major in art. 

 

At The College Cafe

 

Yoona and Jessica having their lunch at the cafe while waiting for their friends.

“where are they? When I’m still hungry.” Yoona pout.

“Yoong, that’s a second plate.”

“But still, this is not enough. I need to wait for Soo. She’ll bring more food. And also Sunny, she’ll bring dish for me and Soo.”

“Yoong, you will get fat.”

“No I’m not. But if I get fat it’s okay, I still have one who will always love me.” Yoona peck Jessica cheek.

“OMG. You smell like cucumber.”

“Hehehehe. I ate that.” Yoona point to the cucumber.

“Ah, Yoong..” Jessice whine.

“what? It’s delicious and healthy too.”

 

 

“Hey guys.” Yuri sit infront of the two with a bag in her hand.

“Hey, where’s you new friend from the Dancing club?” Yoona ask Yuri.

“She’ll come. Guess what? I bring foods for you Yoong.”

“Kyaaaa!!! You’re my no.1 best friend Yul.”

“Yoong, you change your best friend easily. You said I’m your number 1 last week.” Sooyoung just arrived with Tiffany and sit with them.

“Bring me more food. Kekekeke.” Yoona still amazed looking at Yuri open her lunchbox.

“That not fair. Why should I bring foods for you? It doesn’t even enough for me.”

“Shut up Soo. This is enough for you too.”

“Yeay!! From now on, Yuri is my bestfriend not yours.” Sooyoung said annoyingly to Yoona.

“No! she’s mine!” Yoona reply.

“No! Mine!”

“Mine!”

 

“She’s mine girls.” A voice come from a meter a way from their table.

“Yes, I am.” Yuri reply with a smile. Give a smirk to her friend.

“Why are you late?” Yuri ask to the girl.

The girl just sit beside Yuri ignore Yuri’s question.

“Where’s Sunny and Taeyeon?” She ask.

“Sunny still in class and Tae are waiting for her in front of the door like a romantic loving couple.” Yoona answer with her prince charming voice.

“Like a prince waiting for his princess.” Sooyoung add.

“Are they really that sweet?” The girl ask.

“Shoot no. They are the weirdest couple I’ve ever seen, Hyo.” Yuri answer to her friend.

 

 

“And you the weirdest teen I’ve ever seen, Yul.” – Sooyoung

“Yeah. You’re hot. I mean yeah you know how popular are you.” Yuri smile proud to Tiffany sentence.

“But still single.” Jessica add and make a face.

 

They all laugh.

“Shut up.”

 

They start eating and after 10 minutes Taeyeon and Sunny come together.

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona. Where’s our food?” Taeyeon look at the table to the food almost finish.

Tiffany, Jessica, Hyoyeon has stop eating and chatting while Yoona and Sooyoung who also join the chat but still munching. Yuri also still keep eating.

“There’s no place for you two.” – Sooyoung

“Like I care.” Sunny sit beside Jessica and Taeyeon take a chair from table beside them.

Hyoyeon is their new friend. When Yuri first enter the Dancing club, everyone are amazed and try to get to know Yuri but Hyoyeon just oblivious about Yuri popularity. Hyoyeon just talk to Yuri when she saw Yuri’s Dancing and Hyoyeon are different than other student who fan girly over Yuri. Actually, the student keep flowing register to the Dancing club after Yuri and Hyoyeon in the club.