Chapter 22

My 'BestFriend'

Yuri just woke up and she see Jessica already ready to go out.

“Sica?” She call the girl still sleepy.

“I’ll go see if I can meet her.”

 

“No. the lady at the counter already know us.”

“I’ll just sit at the café in front the building. Don’t worry much.”

 

Yuri sigh. They already go to the office for 4 times and its almost 2 weeks Jessica go and wait at the café in front the building. They never see Mrs. Im. They know no one inside there.

 

Yuri starting busy with her work. Luckily Lee Bum Soo like her works. Also the other two Amber Liu and Choi Minho.

 

Every evening Yuri will go to Jessica and take her home. Every single day.

 

 

After 2 month, no sign that Yoona or Mrs.Im ever come to the building. Mrs. Jung keep calling asking Jessica to come back to Korea.

 

“Sica, I think you should go back to Korea. You have a life to go on.”

“No!”

 

“Sica-ya.”

“Why everybody keep force me to forget about Yoona?”

 

“I didn’t say that.”

“Yes you don’t say that but everyone keep telling me to give up. Why?”

 

“I didn’t tell you to give up. No one telling you to.”

“Yes! Everyone is! I thought you’re different. I thought you understand me!”

 

“I am understanding you Sica.”

“Forget it.” Jessica walk out the share apartment.

When Jessica walk out the apartment. She bums to Minho who just want to enter.

 

“What’s wrong with her?”

“Nothing..” Yuri enter her room don’t want to talk further about Jessica.

 

Yuri sigh sitting on the bed. It’s already 2 hours since Jessica left. It’s late night now.

 

This is maybe for a hundred times she sigh for this 2 hours. Yuri eyes roaming around the bedroom while thinking about her best friend. Her eyes then landing on her painting set box that Soehyun gave her.

 

 

“Unnie, himnae!.” – She remember Soehyun said that to her with a smile in her face.

 

 

Yuri smile.

“Thank Hyunnie.” She whisper to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 month later, Mrs Jung come herself to pick up Jessica. It’s been 3 month since the first day we step our food in this country.

 

Jessica force to follow her mother to go back to South Korea.

 

“Don’t worry Sica, I’ll keep looking for her here.” Yuri whisper in Jessica ears worry Mrs Jung heard her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri POV

 

Today is the gallery opening. Its not that grand but it’s fine for me for my career start. Everyone here except Hyoyeon. My parent and my friend is here.

 

Ah…… its so different. Sooyoung now a high school soccer coach. Even she only the assistant for now. Tiffany already work at her father hotel and Soehyun work with her. Taeyeon and Sunny still working their up to make their dream to open a café come true. Nicole work in some local company and Jessica also an accountant for one local company. Hyoyeon now flying to Europe working on her dream to become professional dancer.

I already introduced them to my colleague.

 

They looking around the gallery. I’m to busy with Lee Bum Soo keep introduce us three to his guest.

 

“I’m sorry guys, I keep you guys beside me even all of you have your own guest.”

“Aniyo. It’s okay hyung. We need to know all of them for our own sake.” – Minho

 

“It such a waste, my best friend cant come.” He said.

“I’ll introduced him to all of you later. He really into arts.” He continue.

 

We just nod.

 

“Okay, go to your guest. Its been to long since you last meet them right?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How?” I ask Soehyun who roaming around alone.

She smile.

 

“This one is your work right?”

“yep. I’m using the one u gave me to paint that.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE PARENT SIDE

On the night Yoona accident.

 

Mrs. Im get a call from one of her spy from Korea who she send 10 month ago to Korea to spy on her daughter.

 

She ask the men to mention about her to the hospital and quietly manage her daughter medical and operation.

She take a first flight she could get to Korea.

 

When she arrive, she can see 9 girls waiting for her daughter. She look at Jessica.

 

[this is the girl who make Yoona don’t want to comeback to Japan?] – Mrs. Im

 

Mrs. Im already know all of the girl as her informant already give her info about all Yoona friend. She make all the girl go back to the hotel.

 

“Mrs. Im, Its dangerous to move the patient now. It’s to riskful.”

“So?” Her question make the doctor silent.

 

 

That night, Mrs. Im make a call.

 

“Hello?”

“Yes?” the person on the line said.

 

“Mrs. Jung.”

“Yes, I am. Who’s there?”

 

“I am Mrs Im.”

“Ah…. Yes. Mrs Im?” Mrs. Jung smile as now she know that person is Yoona mother.

 

“Where’s your daughter?”

“She’s on holiday with your daughter and their friend.”

 

“Come and take your daughter and her friend.”

“huh??”

 

“Don’t let them especially your daughter near my daughter again. Today, my daughter get into accident because of your’s. What will happen next if my daughter keep meeting your daughter??? I cant imagined it.”

“What?? Yoona accident? Is she okay?”

 

“I don’t need your concern about my daughter. Just take a good care of your daughter.” Mrs. Im hang up.

 

 

Mr. Jung quickly go to Kwon family house and tell Mrs. Kwon. They try to call their daughter but the they cant get connect to them.

 

“I need to go now.”

“Jessica-mom. You cant. Lets wait for my husband.”

 

“No! Jessica need me.”

“If you go now, what about the other girls? Lets wait for my husband first and we can go together.”

 

“But my Jessica.”

“I’m sure she’ll be find. She have all her friend with her. My Yul always be beside her I’m sure she is.”

 

 

 

As soon as Mr. Kwon arrive, they 3 parent shoot to their daughter.

“They are not in hotel.” Mr. Kwon said after he check them in hotel.

 

“Maybe they already go to hospital.”

 

They meet up with the girls in front of hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica state make Mrs Jung sad. Sometime the tears also drops as she see Jessica keep crying and keep go to Yoona’s apartment.

Luckily Yuri always there. She can see Jessica smile even its just a weak smile when Yuri with her.

 

Jessica keep asking her to go to Japan to find Yoona. How can she let the girl go after Mrs. Im ask her to keep their daughter away from each other.

As the exam nearing, she can see Jessica start studying. She feel a little relieve because her daughter not crying everyday. Thanks to Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ON YOONA SIDE

YOONA POV

 

I feel my head hurt. My arm, my legs, my body, my whole body aching. I slowly open my eyes. White.

Where?????

 

“Yoona.” I heard a voice beside me. Slowly I turn to the voice.

“Om…… Omma?” I called the old women beside me.

 

I’m so tired. My head still aching.

 

“Where?”

“We’re in hospital.” My mother say.

 

“Im Yoona? Oh my God. You’re awake!” A lady just enter the room run to me.

 

Wait. Who?

I just look at her. She’s tearing???

 

“Yoona.” She cares my cheek.

“Who?” I ask.

 

“Yoona? Don’t you remember her?” My mom said. I shake my head.

 

“First lets sit.” My mother said and help me sit.

The pain on my head lessen.

 

“She’s your fiancé, Hyesun. Goo Hyesun.” My mother introduced her to me.

“My what?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyesun changing the flower in my room. I still confused. Is she really my fiancé?? But how??

 

“How long I’ve been sleeping?”

“Almost a month.”

 

 “Where did we met?” I ask her again.

“We know each other since little becoz our parent are best friend. Then I go studying in Australia and you are home studying.”

 

 

“After this, we’ll go to China with your family.”

“Why?”

 

“Your father dream are to wider the company to China and stay there. Your mother and you are working on it now but……”

“I involved in the accident.” I look down feeling guilty.

 

 

“Don’t worry, you here now with us. Next week we’ll fly to China. All of us.”

“Including you?”

 

“Of course. We work together.” She said with a smile.

 

 

“I’m sorry.” I said.

“Why? What did you sorry for? You’ve done nothing wrong.”

 

“I cant remember you. you’re my fiancé but I cant recall all of that.”

“Yoona, it’s okay. What more important now, you already awake.” She said to me.

 

This is hard. I can’t remember at all. I just remember, my parent, my grandmother and my uncle. Other than that, I remember nothing. Even my childhood. I don’t have any memories of them. I feel like I can remember but when I start recall it’s hurt like crazy.

 

We moved to China. Now I can walk on my own. The work load in new office make me busy and the pain in my head lessen as day passed.

 

But something just feel not right. Goo Hyesun, my mom, my father, its missing something. I feel nothing for Hyesun. Her touch sometimes make me uncomfortable but I can’t reject her. I hurt her that much when I said I don’t remember her how can I hurt her more??

 

 

End of POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What happen between you and Yoona?”

“Nothing.” Hyesun answer the question from the older woman.

 

“I think to get you 2 married.”

“Aunty, not now. Yoona still confused.”

 

“So, you want to wait until when?? Until she can recall all her memories? We don’t need that.” The older women angry.

“No. no. I’m sure to make her to fall in love for me first before we take another step.”

 

“And when will it be?”

“Aunty…….”

 

“Hyesun-ah, you know I like you right. There’s no one other than you.”

“But this………..” Hyesun feel guilty.

 

“Don’t you love her??”

“I love her.”

 

“And remember, our company need each other to grow. Im Shipping doesn’t lose anything if Goo Transport pull back the contract but it will be severe for Goo Tranport isn’t it? Don’t forget about your father wish.” Mrs. Im remind Hyesun about her company condition now.

 

“Yes, aunty.”

 

Hyesun love Yoon, but to use Yoona condition now, make her feel guilty. But the circumstances, make her do it. Her family company will face a big losses if they don’t work together with Im Shipping now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
The work running smoothly. Now they already base in China. Hyesun keep trying to get Yoona attention but still no avail.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
The times go on, still Yoona keep busy with her work.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
On The other 9 girl side

 

 
Yuri already come back to Korea. It’s been 2 year after her first gallery show with Lee Bum Soo. Yuri work at the local company as a graphic designer but still working on her painting. She want to open her own gallery one day.

 
Taeyeon and Sunny open their own Café a month ago name Sunny9 Café. Hyoyeon already comeback to Korea that time and confess to Nicole.

 

 
Jessica still make herself busy with work. She don’t have free time for social life. Her life now, workplace, home and once in a while in Sunny and Taeyeon Café.

 

 
Tonight everyone are in Sunny9 Café. Actually Yuri drag Jessica to follow her. The café already close. Just 9 0f them are there now.

 

 
“Soo, why are you calling us here?” – Hyoyeon
“Okay guys, Im here to tell you something.” - Sooyoung

 

 

“We’re getting married.” Sooyoung and Tiffany said unison.

Every eyes focus on them.

 

“Really?”  - Yuri

Both of them nod.

 

“Wow!!! Party!!!” – Taeyeon.

“Congrats unnie.” – Soehyun

 

“When?” – Nicole

“In two month.” – Tiffany answer excited.

 

“What?? And you only tell us now?” - Yuri

 

“Let’s go to Zouk.” Sunny exclaimed.

“Lets go!!” They all reply.

 

“Sorry guys but I really need to go home. I have a meeting tomorrow morning.” – Jessica

 

Yuri look at Jessica.

 

“Sorry guys, have fun.” Jessica walk out the café.

 

They looking at each other. Tiffany bit her lips.

 

[did we make her sad? But this is our happy moment? Shouldn’t she congrats us?] – Tiffany

 

Yuri run to Jessica.

 

“Sica..” She pull the later hand.

“Why did you do that?” Yuri look at Jessica deep.

 

“What?”

“Youre being rude to Sooyoung and Tiffany.”

 

“Yuri, I already said I have an important meeting tomorrow.”

Yuri sigh.

 

“You remember Yoong?”

“Stop it Yul.”

 

“It’s Sooyoung and Tiffany happy day, how could you just stomp out like that?”

“I know. I cant help it!”

 

“Its been 3 years!! Can’t you just start a new life? Yoona is not here anymore. If she remember you, even if her mother bring her to anywhere, she’ll surely come back here for you! Maybe she already happily live with her mother or even find someone else.”

 

PAP!!

 

 

A slap reach Yuri cheek.

 

 

“Don’t you ever talk about her like that ever again. This is my life Kwon Yuri. You’re my best friend but don’t cross the line.” Jessica enter her car and drives away.

 

Yuri close her eyes. She sigh.

 

[Its hurt Sica. Not my cheek. My heart. It’s throbbing now like it’s being stab unstop.] - Yuri

 

“Unnie, you okay?” Yuri turn to the voice. She nod and smile.

 

 

 

“Guys, Im sorry about Jessica.”

“Yah, Kwon Yuri, who are we? All of us have been friend for so long. Don’t worry about it.” – Sooyoung.

“Lets go.” - Sunny

 

 

 

 

Lets we hear this song while reading.

">http://


 
here i give you the translation before you continue reading below^^
 I love this song very much. This song is for yuri and Soehyun. when i write about them in this story, they keep remind me about this song

 

Boohwal - Cold

I’m pitiful because I can’t fly because my wings are wet
Your warm touch is cold to me even now
You are by my side, you are comforting me but
I’m always longing

* Love, that love is so painful like this
Is keeping someone to myself
So hard that I can’t even breathe?

You’re my one sided love
Forever in my heart
It hurts to look at you

The day I first met you, I already cut my heart
I dreamed of loving you, whom I shouldn’t love
You are by my side as always but
I was alone

* Repeat

You’re my one sided love
Forever in my heart
The word ‘someday’ is…
The word ‘fulfill’ is…

I knew that it would hurt to love you but
The only reason why I can linger next to you is…
Although it would hurt beyond measure

You’re my one sided love
Forever in my heart
It hurts to love you


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its already late. Taeyeon and Sooyoung already wasted.

 

Sooyoung hold on Tiffany and Sunny hold Taeyeon. Hyoyeon and Nicole a little drunk. Soehyun face red. She don’t like to drink but Sooyoung keep shoving her with alcohol.

 

“Why did I join all of you again.” Yuri who just having a cup said.

“You need to drive, Unnie.” Soehyun chuckle.

 

 

“Not you to Hyunnie.”

“I’m not drunk.” Soehyun said.

“yeah..yeah..”

 

 

Yuri put Hyoyeon and Nicole in the taxi. Tiffany and Sooyoung going back with Tiffany driver.

 

“Do I need to send this two Danshin?” Yuri ask Tiffany who already in the car.

“Yep.” She give an eye smile.

 

“Your eye smile don’t work at me Tiff.”

“Bye Yul.”

 

 

Sunny and Taeyeon sit at the back and Soehyun sit on passengers seat beside Yuri.

They send the two until inside their home. They live together.

 

 

 

“Unnie, lets not go home yet.” Soehyun said when its almost her home.

“Okay.”

 

Yuri drive to the park near Soehyun house.

“Here?” Yuri ask.

“Okay.”

 

They walk together.

 

“You to busy Unnie.”

Yuri just smile.

 

“How’s your work?”

“okay. I still working on open my own gallery. I keep make a collaboration with other artist. Guest I’m still not good then.”

 

“Your work are great unnie. I’m sure you will one day.”

 

 

They walk in silent.

 

“Unnie…….”

“Hmmmmm?”

 

“Do you still love Jessica Unnie?” Yuri look at Soehyun, startled with the question.

“Wh… what??”

 

“Unnie, I know you really well right?” Soehyun chuckle.

 “Hyunnie…….”

 

“Unnie, I keep this for to longgggggggggg.” Soehyun lean her face near Yuri face.

 

“Unnie... I…….. I Lo...”

“Stop it.” Yuri put her point finger on Soehyun mouth.

 

“Don’t.” Yuri look down. Feeling guilty. She know. She know it very well what Soehyun want to say right now. She’s not ready for that. Not now.

 

 

“I also know you really well.” Yuri said slow.

“when will you stop hurting yourself?” – Soehyun.

 

 

“what?” – Yuri

 

“Unnie, Seeing your love one happy with someone else is hurt. I know. But seeing the one you love hurting because of someone else. Its hurt beyond you could bear. I know that feeling very well.” – Soehyun tears drop.

 

“Unnie, I really L……..”

 

“Don’t. Don’t say it. I’ll hurt you more if you say it………… Hyunnie-ya, I like you… but………..” Yuri tears drop.

“I’m sorry.” Yuri said and walk away leaving Soehyun.

 

Soehyun silently crying looking Yuri walk away from her.

 

“Tonight, You already hurt me more than you can imagine.” – Soehyun

 

Soehyun sit at the bench crying her heart out.

 

Yuri open her car door. She stop.

 

Sigh……

 

She walk back to where Soehyun is. She stop and hide behind the tree. Yuri see Soehyun crying. It’s hurt her.

 

[I’m to cruel to you Hyunnie. Mianhe.] – Yuri

 

Yuri tears drop looking at Soehyun condition.

 

[I’m sorry Hyunnie. It’s not I don’t like you but in my state now. I’m really confuse with myself. I started to like you more than friend, more than sister but still I cant let go of Jessica. If I be with you now, I’ll hurt you more. I thought be with you will hurt you more. Seeing you now I know, no matter what choice I make now, it’s hurt you. Sorry for hurting you. I still love Jessica.] – Yuri

 

Yuri wait until Soehyun go back to her house. Until Soehyun close her door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri cant sleep. She sit at her work table. Feeling guilty. Her eyes land on the box Soehyun gave to her on her last year in college. Her tears drop.

 

 

Yuri sigh.

 

“Sorry Hyunnie. I always make people smile and happy but I keep hurting you.” – Yuri

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For a month, Yuri and Soehyun don’t meet each other. They keep avoid each other. Yuri also avoiding Jessica.

 

Yuri enter Sunny9.

 

“I need to go unnie.” Soehyun who sit with Sooyoung and Tiffany said. She take her handbag and walk pass Yuri. They avoiding each other eyes.

 

 

Yuri sit at the table.

“Are you two fighting?” – Sooyoung

“Nope. Sunny, Americano.” - Yuri.

 

“It’s been a month right?” – Tiffany

“Why the two of you avoiding each other?” – Sooyoung.

 

“We’re not.” Yuri denied.

 

“Tell me Kwon.” – Sooyoung.

 

Yuri tired with the question. She stand and walk out the café.

 

“Yah, Kwon Yuri. Stop right there.” – Sooyoung.

Yuri ignore Sooyoung.

 

 

Sooyoung run after Yuri and grab Yuri collar.

 

“Yah!!” Yuri hit Sooyoung arm to make her loose her grip but Sooyoung grip to strong.

 

“What the hell, Soo!!” – Yuri

“Sooyoung..” Tiffany hold on Sooyoung.

 

“Don’t you ever hurt her. She’s really a good girl.” – Sooyoung

 

Yuri chuckle.

“I already hurt her to much.” Yuri still chuckle lifeless.

 

Sooyoung loosen her grab.

 

“What have you done? Don’t you kno she l…”

“I know!” Yuri raised her voice.

 

“I know it really well. The question now is, Am I worthy for her?? She should find some one better than me.” Yuri said lifeless.

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany speechless.

 

Yuri walk to her car and drive away. Don’t know where she should go. She realize it after she stop the car. Yuri now in front of her college. She enter the college and walk to the small park she always go went she still student there.

 

No one there. Because it’s behind the building, not many student want to come there. She sit at the bench there.

 

“Why you live a miserable life Kwon?” Yuri ask her self.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri enter her house.

“Im back omma.”

 

“Some one in your room.” Her mother said.

Yuri startled.

 

Slowly she walk to her room. She stop at her door. Take a deep breath.

She open the door.

Jessica sitting on her bed.

Yuri slowly sit beside the girl.

 

“I’m sorry.” Jessica said slow.

“I’m the one who should apologize.”  - Yuri.

 

“Im sorry. I shouldn’t said that.” Yuri bit her lips.

 

“Friend?” Jessica take out her hand ask to shake Yuri hand. Yuri smile.

“Friends.” Yuri said and take Jessica hand. Jessica also smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and Soehyun become awkward when meeting. They always take a seat beside each other naturally before but now, they sit far from each other. They don’t speak to each other except its needed for preparation for Sooyoung and Tiffany wedding. Yuri stop teasing Soehyun like she always do.

 

The most awkward now. Sooyoung and Tiffany ask them to be bridesmaid. Yuri and Soehyun cant reject their friend request. Sunny with Taeyeon, Hyo and Nicole and Yuri with Soehyun. Jessica already reject to be one from the start.

 

 

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany just make a small wedding party. They just invite their relative and close friend.

 

“I’m so nervous.” – Tiffany.

Sunny, Soehyun, Nicole and Jessica with her.

 

“Don’t worry, you look beautiful.” – Jessica.

“Thanks Sica.”

 

“Sorry, I’m not your bridesmaid today.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll be your bridesmaid when you get married later.” Tiffany give her eye smile.

“Thanks.”

 

 

 

 

“Ah, Im so nervous. Can’t I take a look at her?” – Sooyoung.

“No. Just sit here. We’ll go over there and look first.” Taeyeon chuckle.

 

“Yah! Don’t fall for my wife.” – Sooyoung.

“Don’t worry, my Sunny waiting over there.”

 

 

 

 

The music play.

Sooyoung with her navy blue suit, walk with her mother enter the hall. Her father with her grandma next. Tiffany mother with her cousin. All the family enter.

 

Sooyoung wait restless in front. Taeyeon and Sunny enter.

 

“You look beautiful.” Taeyeon whisper to Sunny.

 

Hyoyeon with Nicole and Yuri with Soehyun. They hide their awkwardness.

 

 

Lastly Tiffany enter with her father.

Sooyoung waiting for them. Tiffany hug her father. Kiss the old man cheek. Sooyoung hold out her hand, shake the father hand.

“Take care of my baby here.” Sooyoung nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung

Tiffany Hwang, I love you. You are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you, and to always hold you in highest regard. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life.

I, Choi Sooyougn choose you, Tiffany Hwang to be my wife. In front of our friends and family gathered here. I promise to love and cherish you throughout the good times and bad times.

I promise to make your favourite strawberry smoothies on Sunday. (The audience laugh)

 I promise to try to remember to put my dirty clothes in the hamper and to replace the toilet paper roll when it's empty.

I promise to understand you even when you are at mad at me because of something that happened in a dream.

I promise to remember this day with love and roses. I will love you always.
 

 

 

Tiffany

Choi Sooyoung, I take you to be my life partner from this time onward, to join with you and to share all that is to come, to be your faithful wife, to give and to receive, to speak and to listen, to inspire and to respond; a commitment made in love, kept in faith, and eternally made new.

In front of our friends and family, I promise to love and cherish you through every obstacle that may come into our path.

From this day forward, I will make sure your lucky shirt is washed for every game day, and will have plenty of potato chips on hand.

I will comfort you when your team loses and drink beer with you when they win.

I will give you full reign of the remote control on game night. For this is my promise to my one true love and partner for life.

I will love you, always.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until the moment the Father said,

“I now announce you a wedded couple.”

 

 

The moment they kiss, Tiffany and sooyoung drop a happy tears. All audience clap their hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Sorry guys I’m not familiar with this kind of wedding. Wedding custom here is different]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA

 

“When will you two get married?”

“I’m not ready yet omma.” Yoona answer.

 

“Until when? Until, I’m already dead?”

“Omma??”

 

“Yoona-ya, your my only child. Can’t you let me watch you happy.”

“Not now. We’re not ready yet.”

 

“We? Is it Hyesun or you the one who not ready?”

“Omma, give me time. One more year?? I want to focus on work now. I promise you, I’ll married her after that.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KOREA

 

“Baby? When will you be here?”

“I’m on my way honey.”

 

Sooyoung run enter the hotel. Tiffany already wait her at the lobby.

 

“Sorry my dear.” Sooyoung scratch her unitchy head. Tiffany pout.

 

Chu

 

Sooyoung land a kiss on Tiffany cheek.

 

“Yah~~. This is public area.”

“Don’t worry no one here. Just your employee. Don’t worry, they know how sweet their employer are.” Sooyoung give a wink.

 

“Geee….” Tiffany hit Sooyoung shoulder.

 

They walk holding hand.

 

 

They enter Sunny9. Yuri already arrive with Jessica. Soehyun, Hyoyeon and Nicole arrive after them.

 

“Whatsup guys.” – Hyo

 

“Heard you two will go to States?” – Yuri look at hyoyeon and Nicole.

“Yep. We’re going next month” – Hyoyeon

 

“For how long this time?” – Tiffany.

“Maybe a year.” – Hyoyeon.

 

“So, how your life?” Hyoyeon ask Sooyoung.

“What?”

 

“Yeah, how do you feel this 3 month having a wife beside you?” – Hyoyeon

Sooyoung look at Tiffany who now focus on her like waiting for her to answer Hyoyeon question.

 

 

 

 

“nothing much. But my right arm and shoulder always heavy on the morning.”

“Yah~~”

“Because you don’t want to use your own pillow.”

 

 

“Okay, I take back my question. Don’t have to answer that. My finger start to curly up looking at you two.” Hyoyeon said

 

 

“Guys, I’ve got an invitation from Lee Bum Soo yet again. This time in Hong Kong.” Yuri said.

 

“Really? Good for you.” – Sooyoung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs Jung and Mrs Kwon

 

“I’m sorry for asking this but this is for Jessica. I can see how genuine her smile when she with Yuri.” - Mrs Jung

“I know Yuri well. But how about Jessica? Will she agree?” - Mrs Kwon

 

 

“As a mother, it’s hurt to see her every day, waiting for someone who will never come. I want her to be happy and I know Yuri will make her happy.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just what this 2 mother thinking????

Its not long as i magined but still longer than usual. keke

Sorry guys, I'm late. something happen in office and the work pile up. even today on Sunday i need to work... T_T

My precious weekend~~~~~~ T-T

 

R0thhh

vhelzzz

TaeNysSica

Ziasaskia

foreveryoung1205

 

 

foreveryoung1205-sshi, that yuri pic............... her eyes make my heart goes "dokidoki"    ^^ kekeke

and you right. dont Jessica realize Yuri know her really well and Yuri also have pretty smile..