Im Yoona and friends

My 'BestFriend'

 

 

“Yah, Kwon Yuri! You better come here.”

Yuri run as hard as she can but when she turn to see Jessica left far behind she slow down her pace. Still running but intentionally slow enough to Jessica grab her back after a while.

“How dare you?” Jessica knock Yuri swollen forehead.

“Yah, Sica it’s hurt. Okay, Im sorry.”

After giving the third knock Jessica walk away. Yuri smile while rub her forehead quickly walk beside Jessica.

-

-

 

She woke up early just to have a time for her breakfast. She walk happily to school with a big smile plastered on her face.

Yes, she is Im Yoona. One of the popular girl because of her beauty. But Yoona never act arrogant. She actually a very warm and kind to people around her. Thats make her even more popular and favoured by others.

Yoona very athletics. The number one Yuri rival in sport. But don’t worry it’s a healthy competition.

Yoona POV

It’s almost to school when I see the two friends walk infront me. The another popular girl beside me. But I’m more popular.

Hehehe... of course I’m popular. Who can denied that?

They walk happily together. I hope I can be there walk beside her. I see Yuri put her hand on her shoulder. WTF!!! Get off your hand Yul!! Thats my girl! And you, can’t you refuse that??

Okay, I’m not crazy to talk to myself right?

“Hey, Yoong.” A voice come from behind. I turn to see just who is it disturb my though.

“Oh, Hi to you to Soo.”

“Oh come on. What with the voice.”

“Nah.. lets go.”

We walk together to class. I hope I can change class. Stuck in this class with no one to see is horrible. Why does that two friends can get into same class and I’m here stuck with this gigantic shikshin and the 2 midget lovebird???

“Yah, Yoong! What are you doing? Come play with us.” The midget pull my hand to Sooyoung table. I just sit in silent.

“Guys don’t bother her, she needs a time to think.” Sooyoung said.

“About what?” The two midgets ask unison.

“Let me tell you two midget...”

“Yah!!! We’re TaeSun you know.” The midget said unison. Argh.. I need a time alone from this three monkey.

“Whatever but Yoong here have found a love...” Sooyoung whisper.

“What??” now not only Taeyeon and Sunny but I also join the two said it together.

“Who? Where? When? How?” Sunny ask fast. ! This pole, how dare she doing this??

“Soo, also eyeing for the girl from class B. What is her name again?? Tif.. fa..ny? yeah, Tiffany.” I said make the attention to me turn to Soyoung.

Sooyoung give a death glare too me but I just smirk back. ‘Thats what you get from messing with me Soo.’

“F*** you Yoong!”

“Well.......... F*** you to.” I just smile and sit at my place look at Taeyeon and Sunny eagerly to know about Sooyoung and Tiffany.

At least I've got rid of them maybe for 5 minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

Yes2.. I know, this is another short update.. ^_^

Tq to people out there who willing to read this story.

kamsahamnida.. <----- is that right? owh, whatever as its sound alike.. ^_^