Chapter 18

My 'BestFriend'

Yoona sit at the café alone. She sigh heavily for hundred times already.

“Yo!” a voice come behind her and she can feel a tap on her shoulder from the cafe waitress.

 

“Yah!! I almost got a heart attack.”

“wooooo! Sorry about that? What happen?” the person lift her eyebrow.

 

“Nah, sorry.”

“What the…? Why so serious?”

 

“Soo…….” Yoona call the person standing beside her. She sigh. Sooyoung just silently waiting.

 

“Hey guys.” Another girl arrive.

 

“Whats wrong?” The girl ask as she sit beside Yoona.

“nothing. I miss you baby.. why are you late?” Yoona change the topic. She kiss her girlfriend cheek.

 

“I just 2 minutes late honey.”

“Lets eat, what do you want?” Yoona show her aegyo.

 

“O.M.G. I feel like a third wheel just now. Can you stop doing that infront of me?” Sooyoung said to Yoona

“Why? Shes cute alright.” Jessica reply.

 

“See? Listen that. Im cute.” Yoona still with her aegyo.

“Shut up.” Sooyoung go resume her work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “Sooyoung said she want to stop this part time work last month right?” Yoona nod answer the question.

“She still here.” - Jessica

 

“She needs money for her food. Kekekeke.” - Yoona

“I’ve heard that.” Said, Sooyoung who happen to be at the table behind them.

 

 

 

 

 

“Soo, we’re going.”

“Not eating?” Yoona just nod.

 

“Okay. Bye guys have fun but not ‘that kind’ of fun.” She tease.

“Yaa¬¬¬” Jessica hit her shoulder.

 

“I know you’re not like that Jessica, but this monster beside you is dangerous.”Sooyoung running away.

“Thanks Soo. I’ll be careful. Kekeke.” Jessica reply. Sooyoung just raise her hand wave to her friend.

 

 

“Did you just call me monster?”

“No im not. Sooyoung did.”

 

“You…” Yoona start tickling her girlfriend.

“Yah… no im not.” Jessica try to stop Yoona hand from roaming around the waist. She giggle when Yoona hand touch her waist.

 

“Its tickle.” She start running away from Yoona.

 

 

......

......

......

......

.....

......

......

 

 

They walk holding hand in the shopping complex. Yoona holding 2 shopping bag on her other hand.

“Where’s next?”

Jessica shake her head.

 

“I don’t want to. You always spend to much.”

“If that just for my lovely J here, I’ll spend whole my fortune.” Yoona smile.

 

“I’ll get diabetes soon.”

“Why?” Yoona look at Jessica confuse.

 

“Because my Yoongie sooooooooooooo sweet.” Jessica hug the taller girl hand.

 

“Lets have a cake. You like this place don’t cha?”

“Yeay!”

 

Yoona order macchiato and espresso cheese cake for Jessica and hazelnut latte with mango delight cakefor herself. (The menu are so random.. ^^)

 

“Have any place you want to go?” Yoona ask.

“Nope.”

 

“Tell me. Anywhere. Local? Overseas? Jeju? Japan? Paris? Rome? Anywhere.”

“Why?”

 

“We can go…” Yoona stop when she heard her name from the counter. She quickly go take her order and bring back to the table.

 

 

 

“This is your favourite.”

 

 

“Okay, name anywhere. We can have a trip together.”

“My Yoongie, to be with you is enough. I don’t need to go anywhere.”

 

“But I want to bring you.”

“Anywhere you like.” - Jessica

 

 

 

 

“Sica-ya,…..”

“Hmmmm?”

 

“I want you to know, I love so much, to much.” Jessica look at Yoona and smile.

“I love you too.”

 

“If anything happen, if I cant be there for you can you promise me someth…” Jessica quickly put her finger on Yoona lip.

“You will always be there for me. I know it and I definitely sure you will.”

 

 

“No. Listen.” Yoona hold Jessica hand and kiss it.

“If the fate said I cant be with you in the future I want you continue live your life. Find some one who can protect you, who can make you smile.”

 

“Yoong??? I don’t like you say thing like this.” Jessica pull her hand from Yoona.

 

“Sica-ya”

“Why are you suddenly say something like this?” Jessica get teary.

 

“No, don’t cry. Im sorry, im sorry.”

 

“Im such a bad girlfriend.” Yoona slap and wipe a tear on Jessica cheek.

 

“Are you leaving me?”

“No!” Yoona shock with the question.

 

“so, why?”

“Sica I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it that way. I will never leave you okay?”

 

“promise me?” Jessica show Yoona her pinky.

“Pinky Promise.” Yoona smile to the girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BACK TO COLLEGE

 

 

Sunny walking with Taeyeon who on her way to the class.

 

“Awww, what a scene. a danshin sending her danshin girlfriend to class. Sooo sweet.”

“Shut up Yoong. You not that tall.” – Taeyeon

 

“Oh yeah? Want to stand together without insole?”

“Stop teasing my Taengo you electric pole.”

 

Yoona mouth wide open shock with Sunny word. She then chuckle.

“Aigoo, my danshin duo to fierce sometimes.” Yoona put her arm around Taeyeon shoulder.

 

“Baby, I go to my class first.” Sunny said it with her aegyo.

“Okay baby. Bubbye.” Taeyeon pout.

 

“Aigoo, I feel want to smack your head together.” Yoona said. Sunny already walk to her class.

 

“You also do something that make my finger curl and creep me out with Jessica.”

Yoona laugh.

 

 

 

The Other Side of Campus

 

“Fany-yah…. Why cant we have class together.” Sooyoung said as she get out from the car.

“Stop complaining Soo.”

 

“But I miss you.” Sooyoung hug the girl and her hand pass the latter but.

“Yah, byuntae.” She want to hit Sooyoung shoulder but her hand slip to the taller girl chest.

 

“Ya…….” Sooyoung cover her with her 2 hand and look at Tiffany disbelieve teasing her girlfriend.

“I already gave it to you last night? Did it not enough?” Sooyoung tease.

 (well, by gave I mean……….. you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). XD)

 

 

“Yah!” Tiffany start feel hot on her face.

Tiffany hit Sooyoung shoulder hard.

 

“Auchhh. Its hurt.”

“Serve your right, you byun!” Tiffany walk away still feel embarrassed.

 

 

“Baby wait.” Sooyoung run after Tiffany.

 

“Omo. My Tiffany is red.” Tiffany still walk straight.

 

“Ah, I pass my class already.” Sooyoung said as they walk pass the junction to her class building.

“Baby, I need to go to my class.”

 

“Go.”

“I wait for you after class okay?” Sooyoung give a double meaning smile.

 

“Stop it.” Tiffany pinch Sooyoung. She just chuckle.

 

‘CHU’ Sooyoung paste a kiss to Tiffany cheek. Tiffany can feel her whole body turning red. She just froze for a moment.

 

“See you after class.” Sooyoung run to her class before Tiffany can do anything.

 

Tiffany hold her cheek.

 

“Aisshhh, that girl.” Tiffany cover her smile on her lips as she can see a couple of eyes saw what Sooyoung just did.

 

 

………………

………………

………………

………………

………………

………………

………………

………………

………………

………………

 

 

 

Yoona send her girlfriend after college.

 

“Ah, Yoona. Come in. Lets dinner together” - Mrs Jung

 

Yoona and Jessica enter the house. Mrs Jung walk to kitchen continue her work.

 

“hmmmmmmmmmm smell delicious. What are you cooking?” Yoona ask as she enter the kitchen.

“Just Kimchi-jjigae.” The older women smile.

 

 

“Where Sica?”

“She go change her clothes.”

 

 

“Mom, need help? Anything?”

“you can set the table.”

 

Yoona happily help. She took out the rice bowl, spoon, chopstick and set the table. She go back to Mrs. Jung after finished set up the table.

 

“Beautiful.” Yoona point a flower vase set on the kitchen counter. What kind of flower Yoona don’t really know but the arrangement are beautiful. The yellow and white flower really suit the cream colour kitchen.

 

 

“That’s? Its from Yuri.” Mrs Jung tell.

 

“Yuri came this morning?” Jessica just get down after changing her clothes.

 

“Yep. Beautiful Narcissus. Yellow and white. Yuri is so smart choosing a flower. Its really suit the kitchen don’t you think?” Yoona just smile and nod.

 

 

 

Mrs. Jung give a finished Kimchi-jjigae to her daughter to bring it to the table.

 

Yoona follow Jessica to the table.

 

“Did Yul always come here?” Yoona whisper. Jessica just nod.

“You met her every day.” Yoona make statement.

 

“Not really. She just meet my mother not me."

Yoona silent.

 

 

“Aigoo, did my Yoongie get jealous?” Jessica chuckle.

Yoona still silent.

 

“Yoona, She’s my bestfriend.”

“not really look like just bestfriend to me.”

“What?”

 

 

 

“Okay lets eat.” Mrs Jung come after wash her hand.

Yoona stop the conversation.

 

 

 

 

“Thank you for the food.”

 

“Hmmmm…….. so delicious. The best in the world.” Yoona said excited.

“Aiisshhh this girl. That’s just a simple stew. You should come here often so I can cook for you and we can have dinner together.”

 

“Alright mom.” Yoona quickly agree.

 

“Mom, can Yoona sleep here tonight?” Jessica ask her mother.

“Of course. Why not? You’re welcome here anytime Yoona.”

 

“Thanks mom.”

 

 

 

 

After helping with the dishes, the girls go upstairs to Jessica room.

 

 

“Your mom cooking soooooooooooooooo delicious.”

“You just lack eating home food.”

 

“Of course I am. There no one want to cook for me.”

“okay, I’ll cook for you everyday when we live together later.”

 

“Who say we gonna live together?”

“Yahh!!!!” Jessica pout.

 

“Kekekeke.. and I will finish everything even you like to cook in a big amount. Kekeke”

“Its because you eat to much.” Jessica cover up her fault at not knowing the proper portion when shes cooking. There one time at Yoona house she cook for almost 6 serving of fried rice for just 2 of them.

 

Yoona pull Jessica into her hug. She put her head on Jessica shoulder. Yoona lean in to have a kiss.

 

 

“Sica!!!!!” Someone barge in the room.

“Opsss. Sorry. I didn’t know Yoona is here.” She said after she saw the scene.

 

The couple quickly break from each other.

 

 

“Yah! You should knock!” - Jessica

“hehehe. Sorry. You should lock the door if you….. you know……” - Yuri

 

 

“Yah! What are you thinking???” Jessica hit Yuri hard.

“Auch!! Yoona help me get rid of this angry cat of yours from me.”

 

 

Yoona just hold her hand up to not get involve.

 

“Okay2. I bring you something.” Yuri said to make Jessica stop.

“What?”

 

“Ta-da.. ice cream mochi. Appa buy it from the Japanese shop near his office.”

“Wow!! My favourite.”

 

“I don’t know you like mochi?” Yoona said from behind.

“Shes like everything sweet.” Yuri reply and smile.

 

“Can I have it?” - Jessica

“Of course. its yours.” - Yuri

 

“Yoong, come and taste it.” Jessica said excited.

 

 

 

“Okay, enjoy. I go home first.”

“You can join us.” Jessica said as she give one to Yoona.

 

 

“Nope. I have another at home. See ya later. Bye Yoona.” Yuri take her leave.

 

[it’s so awkward! Why didn’t I knock fisrt?] – Yuri scold her self mentally.

 

 

 

 

“She know you better.”

“What?” Jessica still happily stuff with the mochi.

 

 

“Kwon Yuri know you better than me.” Yoona said gloomy. Jessica stop eating.

 

“Yoona-ya, she know me since im 8 years old. We like sisters.”

“Im sorry Sica but when its Yuri I cant deny it I feel jealous to everything about her. How she know you better, how she know your mother better, how she knows everything about you. How your mother just praise her. I’m nothing compared to her.”

 

 

“Yoong. Yuri are like daughter to my mom. My mother praise Yuri just like any other mother praise her daughter to other people.”

“daughter.. I want to be that to your mother.”

 

 

“You are. You’re her future daughter in-law.” Jessica smile.

“I always hear how she brag about you to her friend even in phone.” Jessica continue.

 

“Really?” Yoona face change. Jessica nod.

 

 

 

“Yoona-ya, just because she always come here to give a flower to mom doesn’t make her know all about my mom. Just know I like sweet things doesn’t mean she knows me better than you. The one who understand me is someone who knows what im thinking even im not talking about it. The one who always there for me, the one who always make me smile. That person is someone who have the prettiest smile I ever see.”

 

“Oh, I know someone with a pretty smile.” Yoona said.

 

“Really? Who”

 

“Hu-uh. She also tall, white, beautiful, good in study, good in sport and……….”

 

‘Chu’ Jessica kiss Yoona cheek.

 

 

“Yep. I love you. so please, You don’t have to feel like that about Yuri. She will never be more than my best childhood friend.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys, something up at work so here you are a short update.

 

The last word from Sica in this chapter................. what do you guys think will happen?? kekekeke ^^

 

 

 

Thank you alllllllllllllllllllllll….. mmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

To the subscriber, thank you so much……. *bow,bow,bow*

 

…...>..<…..

 

 

Perfectforyul-sshi. I like your avatar so much. ^^,