Chapter 31

Forever...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's handphone rings

Tiffany: Yoboseyo?

Person: May I speak to Tiffany Hwang, please?

Tiffany: Um.. This is she

Person: I'm a representative from SM music and we'd like to offer you a record deal.

Tiffany: Bwoh? Me?

Person: Dae, Miss Hwang, we just heard you singing at A fine Line and we think you have a lot of talent and a great voice.

Other phones are heard ringing in the background

Taeyeon: Fany, sorry to interrupt your phone call, EMI record company just called my handphone and asked to speak to you.

Yuri : Fany, JYP entertainment is on Taeyeon's home phone line.

Lee Soo Man: Tiffany, we have a Miss Lee calling you from Go East Entertainment

Tiffany: (to Lee Soo Man, Yuri and Taeyeon) tell them to hold for a minute, would you? (to the representative) Would you mind holding for a minute? I've got another call.

Representative: Sure, but Miss Hwang, we'd really like you to consider our offer. we think you'd do really well in the singing industry and we've got a great offer prepared-

Tiffany interrupts: Dae, great, I'll get back to you in a minute.

Tiffany puts him on hold and receives the other call: Yoboseyo?

Person: Is this Miss Hwang?

Tiffany: Dae, may I ask whose calling

Person: I'm Jaejoong calling from Cineopoly records and we'd like to offer you a record deal.

Tiffany: um, thank you. if you could leave your number I will get back to you ASAP

Jaejoong: Of course..

Tiffany writes down the number and clicks back to the other call: Yoboseyo?

Person: Miss Hwang, have you considered our offer?

Tiffany: I'm going to need some time. Why don't you leave me your number and I will call you with my decision

Tiffany ( Yuri and Taeyeon ): Could you ask for their numbers and tell them I'll call them back

Tiffany sighs and collapses into the couch: What was that all about?

Taeyeon: Fany you have a great voice, you're already well-known to Seoul audiences, everyone wants to sign you!

Yuri: If they sign you, they don't have to waste money on advertising a new person

Tiffany: Do you all think I should go into singing?

Lee Soo Man: Whatever you decide Tiffany, as long for now you're still in SM Entertainment..

Tiffany: I already have a lot of stuff lined up, don't I?

Taeyeon: This is a great opportunity, so think about it..

Lee Soo Man: I also hope that you would carry on in SM entertainment..

Tiffany: Dae, I will.

Yuri: Its okay

Tiffany smiles at Yuri, and Taeyeon feels a pang of jealousy.

They are interrupted by another call on Tiffany's handphone.

Tiffany: Yoboseyo?

Agent: Tiffany, its me, a bunch of record companies have been calling regarding your song and the possiblity of signing you. wait, let me rephrase that, they're bribing me to accept their offers for you.

Tiffany: Well, you would know best, do I have time for a record deal?

Agent: yea, sort of. SM entertainment is offering a good schedule and deal..

Tiffany: Well, if you think I can fit it in. go ahead and call them for details and make an appointment for me to review the contract.

Agent: alright, Tiffany

Tiffany: right, bye!

Tiffany clicks off the phone

Taeyeon: So, you're going to sing?

Tiffany: Dae, I guess I'm gonna be full-time in SM, since I now agree to be their singer instead of only in this musical. Plus how could I refuse all of them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

later in the week

Tiffany's handphonel rings

Tiffany: Yoboseyo?

Taeyeon: hey, its me

Tiffany: Oh, Annyeong Tae

Taeyone: Annyeong Fany-ah, are you busy?

Tiffany: Dae, I have to film a CF in 15 minutes, wae?

Taeyeon: well, I haven't seen you much lately, and I was just gonna ask you to join me for lunch.

Tiffany: Mianhae Tae, maybe some other time.

Taeyeon ( disappointed ): sure, some other time.

Tiffany: I have to go now, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter