Chapter 24

Forever...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica and Taeyeon stopped in front of the hotel. They sat in the car. Jessica was waiting for Taeyeon to move.

Taeyeon: I'm not going in there

Jessica: Why not? What are you so afraid of? Are you afraid that I'll prove you wrong? That there's evidence in there that Tiffany didn't actually do anything? Huh?

Taeyeon: I'm not going. You can say what you want to, but I'm not going.

Jessica: Taeyeon, its a win-win situation here. If you go in, and I have nothing to show you, it means you were right. If you go in and I can prove to you that Tiffany was faithful and she didn't do anything with Yuri, then you can go and find Tiffany and apologize and live happily ever after. yadda yadda yadda.

Taeyeon: I'm not going in.

Jessica: Fine. Don't go

Taeyeon: Thats it? No arguments?

Jessica: Nope. Its your relationship. If you can bear to watch Fany get hurt by you, thats fine. If you can stand wondering whether or not I'm right, which, by the way, I always am, you just go right ahead

Taeyeon: She isn't hurt. She's just a really good actress

Jessica: I know Fany, and Fany is hurt and so are you. But both of you are stubborn and you'll never get anywhere if neither of you is willing to shove your pride and step down for a moment.

Taeyeon: Fine, lets go

Jessica: I knew you would. Why else did you drive here?

Taeyeon: Shut up, or I'm not going

Jessica: Fine, I'll shut up, but who's going to prove to you that Tiffany didn't do anything then?

Taeyeon: You can be VERY annoying sometimes, you know that?

Jessica: Araso, Fany tells me that all the time. Now lets go!

Jessica drags a reluctant Taeyeon into the hotel.

They step inside the elevator, Jessica pushes the button for the 30th floor.

Taeyeon takes a deep breath as she and Jessica step out onto the 30th floor. She breathes deeply again at the door.

Jessica: Geez, its no that big of a deal, don't hyperventilate

Taeyeon: Shut up.

Jessica ( tease ): Do you really want me to shut up? Haven't we been through this?

Taeyeon: Dae, I really want you to shut up, but no, don't shut up.

Jessica: Okay

Jessica opens the door and they walk in. lying on the floor is a shattered flower vase that Taeyeon had tried to throw at Yuri.A few drops of blood stain the carpet nearby. Everything else is neat and organized.

Jessica: Now, did you actually see Tiffany do anything with Yuri?

Taeyeon: I didn't need to. they-

Jessica: I'm asking you a simple question. Yes or no?

Taeyeon: Aniyo.

Jessica: So what made you believe that they were doing something?

Taeyeon: I saw them walk in together. Twice

Jessica: Notice anything?

Taeyeon: what do you mean "did I notice anything?"

Jessica: Answer the question

Taeyeon: I noticed my girlfriend walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter