Comforting A Broken Heart

Baby, I'm not a Monster

{GD's POV}

After running away from Daesung, I hid in a corner and looked towards the exit of the cafe. After a few minutes, I saw Daesung coming out from the cafe with a hooded person. Wait.. is that Chaerin? Was I really too harsh?

 

I admit, I loved Chaerin in the beginning. And when she confessed to me, I could never forget the happiness I felt at that time. But then when I saw Hyori during rehearsals or having meals with Daesung, I started feeling weird.

 

A weird feeling in my heart just exploded and I couldn't control myself to keep looking at her. That day, after we went back home, I was in a dilemma, whether or not I should contact Hyori.

 

I know it was wrong. I had a wonderful girlfriend, the best dongsaeng in the world. But at that time, I didn't really cared and contacted her. After a while, I finally confessed to her that I had feelings for her.

 

To my surprise, she told me that she had the same feelings for me too. There, our "secret affair" started and it was going all well until we went to an alley. Because thats the only place where we can have our personal time without public knowing as it is not frequently visited by people. 

 

That night, I planted an abrupt kiss on Hyori and she pushed me away. It was only until the third time, then she responded to my kiss. All of a sudden, I was dragged away by a hand and just when I was about to lash out at him, I saw a familiar face. The face of my dongsaeng, the one that kept me happy whenever I am down and comforted me when I am sad, appeared infront of me.

 

Before I could even explain, Daesung punched my face and I am telling you, the punch was no joke. And I think I got really pissed and said something I shouldn't and tears started to fall from the angel's eyes.

 

My heart pained, I didn't mean to hurt anyone. But love cannot be forced right? 

 

After seeing Daesung's car driving off from the cafe, I got out from my hiding spot and took out my phone and texted Hyori noona.

 

{Daesung's POV}

 

When I woke up, it was already night-time and I was surprised to see my hand on Chaerin's head. I her hair and told her softly " Chaerin ah, its alright. Its no use crying over a worthless man that broke your heart."

 

I saw a tear rolled over the already-dried tears and I immediately wiped it off with my fingers. Even though I said everything was alright, it isn't and it will never be. 

 

I looked down at Chaerin and smiled. There are so many thoughts, running wildly in my mind. I must at least be strong for this girl, isn't it? She must be broken inside, but at least she is better than me.

 

She doesn't know that the one that took away Jiyong's heart is the same one that tortured my heart and soul, the one who I loved so dearly, Hyori. And she did not witness Jiyong making out with Hyori..

 

I must protect Chaerin no matter what. What will she do if she see me crying like this? I must put up a strong front to make her feel better. I wiped away the uncontrollable tears that kept flowing out of my eyes.

 

 I cooked dinner but this time, not making a mess in the kitchen. After setting up all the food and everything, I walked towards the couch and woke Chaerin up. She sat up and with my help, she walked towards the dining table.

 

She seemed lifeless, just sitting there. It was only until I finished all my food then I realised she was still sitting there, not moving an inch. 

 

I nudged her and pointed towards the food. She managed to force a smile and looked away. Looks like I have to feed her too. I picked up the spoon and fed her.

 

After finishing the food. I put down the spoon and looked at her. I told her " Chaerin, I will wash up. Go to bed first." as I helped her sit up. 

 

Just then I felt her arms around me and her head against my chest, she was hugging me. I guess she was really sad and I hugged her back. It was really good, a feeling of comfort, that I havent felt for ages.

 

With her head still buried in my chest, I patted her head and pulling me close to her, I said " Don't worry about anything. I will be right here for you."  

 

I felt warm tears on my chest and I held her tighter, "Just cry...Chaerin ah, just cry... you would feel better." After a while, I pulled her away from me and carried her to her bedroom. I tucked her in and stayed by her side until she eventually fell asleep.

 

Jiyong, just you wait. Wasn't it clear to you, how much you mean to Chaerin and how much Hyori noona means to me?  What exactly have me and Chaerin done to deserve all this hurt? If you didn't like Chaerin, why did you get into a relationship with her in the first place? You are just toying with her heart,aren't you?

 

And Hyori noona... you, are just toying with my feelings right?

BONUSSSSS

Hyori and Daesung ^^ back in the days

 

 

Cutee^^

 

Hyori protecting Daesung>_<

 

Is it me or does this looks wrong? XD 

 

Daedae proposing to Hyori ^^ Kekeke

 

Hyori scaring Dae ^^

 

Sorry for the spamm :DD