Just Another Broken Heart

Baby, I'm not a Monster

{ At YG cafeteria}

Chaerin walked into the yg cafe and looked around for Jiyong. She noticed a hooded man that was sitted at the far end of the cafe, and walked towards him. And yes, there he was, jiyong. She sat down and both of them stared into each other eyes. She wondered why there was a guilty feeling in her oppa's eyes.

 

" Chaerin ah, I have something to tell you. But you have to promise that you will be composed okay?" Jiyong said to they younger female. A small part of him was feeling guilty for both of his favourite dongsaeng but love cannot be forced right? Chaerin peered nervously at him and said in a soft voice," Jiyong oppa, why are you behaving in such a weird manner? you were never like this befor-" Her words are cut off by Jiyong's curt reply " Let's break up." 

<><><><><><><>

{ At YG'S room}

Daesung was sitted at YG papa's room discussing about his plans for his Japanese album. YG was sitted at his desk, hearing what Daesung had composed. After hearing all of his songs, YG nodded at looked at Daesung that was sitted on his couch, head buried in his hands. " Daesung ah, come here for a minute." YG called Daesung in a soothing voice.

 

Daesung looked up and walked over. " Have you experienced any heartbreak recently? Why are all of your songs so..I don't know, I can't express it in words, it seems like you are telling your own story. Did anyone break your heart?"

 

The tears Daesung had tried so hard to hide, welled up in his small eyes and he replied " Hyung, it is hurting like crazy. It is painful. This is not the first time but why is it hurting like crazy this time round?" His tears rolled down and when YG saw this, he was shocked.

 

He had never seen Daesung cried before. Only once, during the 2011 accident. But Daesung had never opened up to anyone, even if he was experiencing alot of pain. It must hurt really bad this time round, its not like Daesung to open up to anyone. " Cheer up Daesungie~~ you are always a smiling angel. Continue smiling." YG comforted Daesung. 

 

After awhile, when Daesung finally stopped crying, YG told him " This is a piece of art Daesung ah. I still can't believe that you can write such a nice song. Let me call GD up to let him hear this. He must be so proud of you Daesung ah"

 

Saying this,YG picked up a controller and clicked on a screen. Daesung gulped but continue admiring the new robot figurine added to YG's collection when he heard YG say " Gosh, this two lovebirds..guess I have to cancel their date in the cafe for Jiyong to listen to your song. "

 

Daesung smiled and nodded, totally engrossed in admiring the figurines until the sudden realisation hit him.

 

Lovebirds?

Cafe?

Is Jiyong with Chaerin?

Will he hurt her?

 

Daesung immediately shouted " DON'T!" causing YG to drop his phone out of shock. "What's wrong with you, punk? You scared me-" Daesung interrupted him saying " Sajangnim, its alright. I have something to attend to. Don't trouble him. " and he ran out of YG's office, leaving a flabbergasted YG staring at him with goldfish-eyes.

 

Daesung was spamming the button for the lift but the lift seems so slow. Afraid that he might be too late, Daesung ran down the stairs all the way down to level 1.

 

Just when he was about to enter the cafe, Jiyong came out and was shocked to see Daesung. He smirked and walked past Daesung. Daesung looked into the cafe and saw Chaerin with her face buried in her hands.

 

 The anger within him rose and he grabbed the leaving Jiyong from behind " WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER YOU ER?!"  Jiyong did not have the courage to reply him or even stare into his dongsaeng eyes and he quickly free himself from Daesung's grasp and fled.

 

Daesung entered the cafe cautiously and approached Chaerin. He looked around and saw alot of CCTVs. He just wanted to get Chaerin out as soon as possible without alarming the staffs and cause rumors to surface.

 

" Chaerin ah, its alright. Lets get out of here." Daesung took off his jacket and covered Chaerin with it. He place the hood above Chaerin's head, thinking that it will shield her face if there were any paparazzies outside.

 

With his hand around her shoulders, he led her out of the cafe and walked towards his car. He got Chaerin to the passenger seat and drove off as soon as possible, so as not to alarm anyone.

 

He constantly looked over Chaerin reassuring her that everything was alright. When he finally reached Chaerin's house, he noticed that Chaerin was asleep with dried tears shimmering under the sun. He was careful not to awake her as he tried to look for her house keys. After what seemed like eternity, he finally found a bunch of keys inside her pouch.

 

He opened the door of her house and carried her in. And all this while, she was still sleeping. He laid her on her couch and closed the door. He sat down on a chair facing Chaerin. Now, there are just two heart broken people in this house. Daesung wished that CL will come out to save Chaerin somehow. He didnt want Chaerin to cry infront of him, because if she cried, then he will too.

 

Just then, Chaerin stirred in her sleep and mumbled " Jiyong, why did you do this to me...who is that girl that took your heart?" Hearing this, Daesung was reminded of Hyori. and tears fall once again......

 


 

 

BONUSSSS

Awhh>< miss GD and CL like this^

 

 

 

LMFAO Dara Minzy Hwangssabu all came up at the same time :'D

 

 

my skydragon feelss <3

look at CL's cheeky grin

 

Back hug and a wink>_o

 

Just AMAZINGGGG WTFF0.0

 

Sorry for the spam^0^;