Taken

Baby, I'm not a Monster

With a swift movement of his arms, the masked man threw Daesung up through the opening of the floor and Daesung landed with a groan.

 

" Hey! Daesung, are you alright? Where are you guys taking him?" Hyori asked one of the masked man.

 

" Don't worry. He will not be alone, because you are joining him." and with that, Hyori was also thrown through the opening and she landed beside Daesung.

 

" Noona...are you alright?" a weak and trembling voice called out to Hyori. 

 

From the moonlight shining through a shattered window, Hyori could see the state Daesung was in. And she was afraid.

 

His clothes, by now, were soaked with his blood. 

 

She wanted to pull him close to her, give him a little bit of warmth, tell him that everything was going to be alright.

 

But her hands and legs were all tied up, and the sharp sides of the rope is poking through her flesh. She tried to move towards Daesung. But at this time, the masked men lifted both of them and walked towards a van parked between some trees.

 

As they are carried nearer to the vehicle, they could see the staffs' scared expression.

 

Time seemed to stop still for each and single one of them.

 

For the staff, it seems that this is some sort of movie. So unrealistic. A scene that is not even commonly seen in movies and drama. But the reality of this suddenly hit them, that this is indeed real and that two huge stars in the industry is badly injured and is being taken away by some masked humans. And that they could do nothing but see them being carried away, see the blood dripping from Daesung's leg landing on the cold hard ground, leaving behind a bloody trail.

 

For Daesung, he could never have imagined that this kind of thing would happen to him. Not even in his wildest dream. And every single step the masked person takes towards the van, it would be one step closer to doom. And for the first time in his entire life, he finally knew the real definition of pain---physical pain. And even in this state of his, he was still worried about Hyori. How is she? Is she injured anywhere?

 

For Hyori, all she cares about now is all about Daesung. She could see a blood trail from the entrance of the abandoned school to each step they are taking. It must be from Daesung...is he losing too much blood?

 

For the masked men, they,too cannot believe they are doing this. They are just taking orders from him, who guarantee them huge amount of money. But all he wanted was just Daesung, he wouldn't mind one more extra person right? They felt proud, and accomplished, that they successfully abducted two stars. Hyori...her perfect figure, enough for them to play for a few nights...

 

 


I know this is very short. And i really apologise....

BUT DID YOU SEE BIGBANG'S NEW MV?

LONER AND BAEBAE...

GOSHHH...they look so HAWT.

Seungri with that blonde hair...URGH TOO HOT.

And did you guys see Top's kiss scene...omfg ((and btw what was that white thing Top squirts out at his part in baebae?))

And GD AND TAEYANG...as normal being the hot stuff they are 

AND DAESUNG, SO HOT IN BAEBAE (( not excluding the kiss scene of his which I replayed like idk..999 times?)) And his fighting scene in Loser. I CANT EVEN. HE LOOKS SO HELLA FINE

Bigbang is back...AFTER 3 LONG YEARS. BUT THE WAIT WAS WORTH IT ISNT IT?

VIPs unite <3

And did you see those instagram posts? They are topping I-tunes all over the world. So proud of them