Love Changed Me

Baby, I'm not a Monster

{ YG office}

" WHAT?! YOU BROKE UP WITH HER?" YG was really shocked to witness all this drama unfolding itself. That day, when he saw Daesung running off, he was surprised but curious.

 

From the screen next to him, he saw Daesung grabbing Jiyong and afterwards, bringing Chaerin out of the cafe

 

. After thinking for a night, he decided to find out what happened to them. And Jiyong said that he and Chaerin have broken up.

 

Jiyong shrugged like its just a natural thing to do and nodded. He just said " I have no feelings for her anymore". YG was confused at this and asked him " But what has this got to do with Dae..." His words trailed off when something clicked in his mind.

 

Daesung, the smiling angel, have not once raised his voice at any of s or even staff, but that day...he was different. Him grabbing someone by the collar is definitely not something usual.

 

" It cant possibly be that...you and Hyori..." YG continued, hoping that the answer would be a no, and that all the other members would appear and say that it is all just an April Fool's joke.

 

He can't bear to see two of his favourite dongsaeng pulling apart from each other because of a girls. "Yeahh... Hyori and  I are together now, wish us the best, Hyung."

 

" Then what about Daesung-ie?"

" No idea, you could ask him."

" ...When did you change so much, Jiyong-ah~"

" Love changed me..."

<><><><><><><><><><><>

{ At Hyori's house}

Hyori still could not get over her guilt and decided to text Daesung. 

-Daesung ah, can you give me a chance to explain everything?

 

Half expecting him not to reply, Hyori sighed and went to switch on the TV. She gasped as the theme song for 'Family Outing" started playing. It was a re-broadcasting of the top-rated variety show on SBS.

 

She wanted to switch the TV off, not wanting it to remind her of Daesung, but something stopped her. It was the episode where Jiyong and Sung Rok starred as guest.

 

During the " I love you' game, she still remembered how happy she was when she took the seat next to Daesung, knowing that if she gets a forfeit, it would earn her a peck on the cheek from Daesung.

 

She purposely lost the game, and when she felt Daesung's lips on her cheek, she felt so happy, just like a teenage girl fangirling over Bigbang.

 

But...times have changed...Hyori mentally slapped herself for thinking of Daesung. She touched her already wet cheeks and realised that she must have been crying all along.

 

Just then, her phone vibrated and without putting much thought, assuming that it was just another text from Jiyong, Hyori wiped her tears and opened her inbox.

 

IT WAS A REPLY FROM DAESUNG!! Hyori nearly jumped up for joy, instantly spamming the "open-the-message" button, hoping for a reassurance that Daesung had forgiven her.

- Noona, I would rather you throw me out of your heart, because I am trying so so hard just to forget the memories we had made together, and the promises we made...and if you would be so nice, and for the sake of Jiyong, stop contacting me, and I wish you all the best for your future relationship.

 

All hopes were dashed for Hyori, the way he replied... so unlike the Daesung she had known, he would normally send cute emoticons like the cute boy he is. But now, it is just a plain text with a thousand words summarised in it. 

 

The word " promises" rang inside of her heart, and she now know, how much pain she had brought to him, with the empty promises that was never fulfilled.

 

BONUSES

Shocked daesungg^^  QT

 

YAYYY