Drugged.

Baby, I'm not a Monster

 


Daesung stirred and Hyori immediately removed her hand from his head.

 

Daesung slowly opened up his eyes and blinked his eyes several times to focus.

 

He saw Hyori and Jiyong standing next to him.

 

"Oh noona! You woke up? Thank god, I missed you." Daesung smiled, and said drowsily, forgetting for a second that they are no

longer together, and just saying what he really felt.

 

Hyori felt a sense of warmth in her heart, a feeling never felt before. And she smiled at him, ruffling his hair.

 

Daesung's smile faded and he mentally slapped himself, suddenly remembering their present relationship and looking away from her,

he mumbled " Uh- I mean Jiyong hyung missed you."

 

Hyori's smile faded, yet the warm fuzzy feeling remained.

 

"Hey! Haven't you gone back home? Why are you still here?" Daesung said, as he patted the sleeping girl's head.

 

Chaerin jumped up, obviously shocked that someone woke her up from her delicious dream with burgers.

 

"Oh oppa! You woke up? " Chaerin chirped, happy to see him.

 

"Of course! Do I look like I'm sleeping right now?" Daesung said, smiling at Chaerin's horrible state. Dark circles were visibly seen

under her eyes and the eye bags beneath her eyes seemed to have developed overnight.

 

"Hey! After worrying about you yesterday, is that how you treat me? Pssh..." Chaerin said, rolling her eyes and noticing the presence of some others, looked up.

 

She greeted Hyori and just ignored Jiyong, like he wasn't there in the first place.

 

"Daesung ah, have you eaten? Let's go eat." Hyori asked Daesung.

 

"No. But I'm not hungry. Go eat with Jiyong hyung." Daesung said, trying so hard to stop his stomach from grumbling.

 

"But.." Hyori voice trailed off as she felt a swoosh of dizziness sweeping past her and she supported her head with her hand.

 

Before Jiyong could respond, Daesung immediately grab Hyori's hand, once again forgetting that they are no longer an item, and

asked with concern oozing out of each syllabal " Noona, are you okay? Gosh...go back to your ward and rest, alright? Don't faint."

 

"I'm alright. I'll be going back to my ward. Take care of yourself too, I'm coming over later." Hyori said to Daesung, patting his head.

 

"Noona..you go back first. I have something to tell Daesung." Jiyong whispered to Hyori and he gave her a light peck on the forehead.

 

Daesung felt a tight knot in his stomach, reminding himself of the first night he saw Hyori and Jiyong kissing, in that alley.

 

"Uh. I will go out first." Chaerin said to Daesung, when Jiyong took a chair and sat down beside Daesung's bed.

 

"No, Chaerin ah. Sit down also." Jiyong told Chaerin.

 

"What is it?" Daesung asked Jiyong coldly.

 

"Listen, Daesung ah. Do you remember, you got kidnapped by some assasins?" Jiyong asked Daesung, trying to judge his expression.

 

"Yea. Why?" Daesung asked.

 

"You guys...need to get out of here. Someone is out to get you both." Jiyong said, looking between both Chaerin and Daesung.

 

"Who?" Chaerin asked, looking straight into Jiyong's eyes.

 

Jiyong looked away from Chaerin and said " I don't know. He's a man dressed in black and he might take action tonight. Be careful."

 

"Hyung, if that is so, take good care of Hyori noona. They might hurt her too." Daesung told Jiyong.

 

"Yeah I will do that. Both of you...be careful." Jiyong said, before standing up from his chair.

 

"Hyung...thanks." Daesung looked up at him and said.

 

"Uh- it's okay." Jiyong said, smiling at him, before leaving the room.

 

"Oppa, you have enemies?" Chaerin finally asked Daesung.

 

"I really don't know. Should we get out of here?" Daesung asked Chaerin.

 

"But you can't move your legs or walk for now, if not it might hurt your hips again." Chaerin said.

 

"It doesn't matter! What if they hurt you?" Daesung said, massaging the sore part of the hips.

 

"What if they hurt me? But if you move around, you might not be able to walk ever again!" Chaerin said to the bewildered Daesung.

 

"Wha-what? I might not be able to....what? Walk?" Daesung said, realising that his condition was far more serious than he

thought. "Yes. But don't worry too much, it'll be okay if you don't move around." Chaerin said, comforting Daesung.

 

"Oh yeah. By the way, how much is the total bills?" Daesung asked Chaerin, knowing that the emergency operation would not even

occur if someone hadn't paid for it.

 

"It's okay. Pay me back by recovering well." Chaerin said, rubbing her eyes.

 

"Chaerin ah, seriously go back and rest. It's dangerous to be here now. Go back, alright?" Daesung said, knowing how tired she must

have been these few days.

 

" No way! What if you stand up and walk again? And what if the man comes here and hurt you?" Chaerin said, frustrated.

 

"I'm okay. I won't walk around. And if the man comes, I will tell him to wait for you to arrive before hurting me. So don't worry." Daesung

said, smiling at her.

 

"Fine. But do you want to eat anything?" Chaerin asked.

 

"I'm fine. The hospital would provide food, wouldn't they? Go back and rest Chaerin ah." Daesung said to Chaerin.

 

"Take care. I'll come back later okay? If you dare walk, I will kill you." Chaerin said, standing up from her seat.

 

"I know! Gosh...so naggy." Daesung said to the leaving Chaerin.

 

She waved for the last time before leaving his ward.

 

"Excuse me..are you Lee Chaerin?" A man dressed in black, asked Chaerin, when the door of the ward closed. His voice was

strangely cold and gruffed.

 

"Yes...may I help you with anything?" Chaerin answered warily, recalling what Jiyong said a few moments ago.

 

"What does that sign read? I can't see from here." The man said, pointing to a faraway sign behind Chaerin.

 

Chaerin turned around but just saw an empty hallway and no sign in sight.

 

"Where.." Chaerin said as she turned around.

 

With a swift movement, the man wrapped his arms around Chaerin and with a strange-smelling towel in his hand, he pushed the towel

towards Chaerin's face.

 

The towel, was big enough to cover both her nose and , covering the latter to muffle the screams and mainly, to let her

inhale, the fatal dose of chlorofoam.

 

Chaerin was in a panic. She was frantically trying to break free from the man's strong grasp. But it was no use, the man's strength

overpowered her and the pungent gas swept through her nose, engulfing her with a dose of dizziness and before she knew it, she felt

every ounce of her muscles going into a sleep, and she slowly...lost consciousness.

 

Daesung was fidgeting with the buttons of his shirt, trying to fill his boredom. His phone was lost during the incident and he was really

bored.

 

Just then, the door of his ward opened and a doctor walked in. "Daesung ssi. I will be injecting a medicine into your body. Please

relax." The doctor said.

 

Daesung was surprised by how gruff the voice sounded but still nodded and faced the other side.

 

Daesung bit his lips when the needle pierced through his skin and he could feel the liquid running from the syringe into his

bloodstream.

 

Without saying a word, the doctor left the ward.

 

Soon after he left, Daesung slowly felt his mood getting better and he was soon laughing to himself.

 

At nothing.

 

The drug....was slowly taking its effect.

 

 

Busy laughing to himself, he looked up and saw a lady, clad in black, crawling up to his bed in a seductive manner " Dae...you want to

play?" The lady breathed into Daesung's neck, hands travelling down Daesung's chest.

 

"Play-eeee? Of course I want to play! Wheee~" Daesung said, instantly turning into a cute and young boy, face blushing with

excitement.

 

"Uh-you wanna go party?" The lady continued, taken aback by Daesung's innocent approach to the word "play".

 

"Parteeee? I LOVE PARTY!" Daesung chirped, face by now a crimson red, and face drenched with sweat.

 

His mind wasn't his own and a surviving part of him kept trying to pull him back to his senses but to no avail. The drug was far too

strong.

 

"You love it? Come with me then." The lady said, gently touching the sides of his face, and held his hands.

 

Daesung pulled away and said drowsily " Nooo~ I can't go with you. Chaerin*hiccups* Chaerin told me not to. I must be a good boy."

 

The lady whispered under her breath "Psh..she would be gone by now you fool." But she smiled and told Daesung " She asked me to

come and take you. To party!"

 

"What are you doing?" A voice sounded from the door, startling the lady, causing her to jump up in surprise.

 

"Uh-I-I" The lady stammered, obviously surprised at this unexpected visitor.

 

Hyori glared at the lady and said" Get your filthy hands off him."

 

Seeing no response, Hyori grabbed the lady's hand and yanked her away from Daesung, causing her to fall backwards.

 

"Noo~naaa~~ Let's go parteeeeee~~" Daesung smiled, grabbing Hyori's hand in excitement.

 

"Daesung ah~ Are you alright? What's wrong-" Hyori suddenly noticed the daze expression of Daesung, and immediately turned to

face the lady who was furiously rubbing her back, probably due to the fall earlier on.

 

"Who the f-ck are you? What did you do to him?" Hyori said, glaring at the lady.

 

"What? I'm bringing him out for awhile...can't you see he wants to play?" The lady said, smirking at her.

 

"Noona...why is the world spinning? Noona *hiccups*... you are everywhere.." Daesung said to Hyori, smiling, shaking head trying to

focus.

 

"Daesung ah....focus. " Hyori said comfortingly, holding Daesung's face in her hands.

 

Meanwhile, the lady was preparing the equal fatal dose given to Chaerin, to be given to the next victim, Hyori.

 

"Noo..na.." Daesung smiled for the last time before slumping back into the bed.

 

"Yah! Kang Daesung. You alright? Pull yourself together you punk!" Hyori said, frantically shaking him, oblivious to the fact that the

lady was just behind her, ready to strike any moment.

 

 

Jiyong came into Hyori's ward, holding two handburgers in his hands. But Hyori's bed was empty...

 

Jiyong froze for a second but thought that Hyori went to Daesung's ward, and set down the handburgers in his hands. He immediately

went out of her ward and walked towards Daesung's ward.

 

Menacing thoughts overwhelmed him and he found himself picking up speed and soon after, he was running at full speed towards

Daesung's ward. He banged open the door and it was quiet.

 

Way too quiet.

 

He walked in slowly and discovered that Daesung's bed was empty. No trace of anything.

 

Just...empty.

 

"Daesung ah..." Jiyong called out, still hanging on to the slightest thought that kid might be hiding somewhere.

 

Tears started welling up his eyes and he knew at that time, he was late.

 

If he had looked out from the tiny window, he would have seen three black-clothed people carrying three heavy sacks.

 

And right there and then, he might have a possibility of knowing where they are, but Jiyong was busy calling out Daesung's name,

innocently thinking that Daesung was playing hide-and-seek with him.

 

And it wasn't wrong to think that way, for it is true that it is a hide and seek, just of a larger scale, and the serious ramifications if Jiyong

can't find them in time.

 

"Boss...we've got them. But there's one extra person here." The man spoke into the phone, with the same husky voice.

 

"To the hut? But they should be dead by now...what about Daesung?" The man continued.

 

"Same place? Okay. I got it." The man said, before ending the call.

 

"Bring all three of them to the hut." The man said, passing down the message to the driver.

 


Finally an update

And don't forget to vote for Bigbang at MAMA 2015. 

bc this might be their last comeback before their enlistment *cries* AND GOOOD NEWS, YG OFFICIALS SAID THAT ALL 5 MEMBERS OF BIGBANG RENEWED THEIR CONTRACTS. HOHOHOHO

TILL NEXT TIME~~~~ BYEEE