Crying Angel

Baby, I'm not a Monster

{ CL's house}                                                                                                                                                                                                                          [Chaerin's POV]

I was awaken by some noises in the living room.

 

Or was it somebody crying?

 

I immediately looked around to see if Daesung oppa is still around, but he was not in my room, maybe he had left.

 

I hugged my pillow tighter.

 

Ever since I was young, I was really afraid of ghost.

 

And my fear doubled when Jiyong oppa shared his "experience" in BigBang dorm.

 

And now...there are crying sounds from my living room.

 

I was scared stiff.

 

I slowly crept towards the door with a blanket still draped around me.

 

I released the blanket and took a pillow for self-defense, and slowly opened the door.

 

I had prepared to sceam if I saw a headless woman infront of me, but this was not what I had expected.

 

Kang Daesung was on my couch, head burying into the pillow, trying to muffle his crying.

 

What...on earth?

 

Why is he crying anyways?

 

I am the one heartbroken.

 

But why is this oppa... crying?

 

I slowly sat down on the floor next to him, but of coure he did not notice.

 

How would anyone notice their surroundings when their head is buried in the pillow?

 

I slowly patted his head and tried to comfort him.

 

But the problem is...I don't even know what he is crying for, and I am seriously in no position to comfort anyone.

 

He stopped crying for a moment, and sat up, with the pillow still covering his face.

 

I forced the pillow off him and our eyes met.

 

His eyes...the beautiful eyes of him that's always filled with love and care..is now filled with sorrow and pain.

 

"O...oppa, why are you crying?" I asked, trying my best to comfort him.

 

" Chaerin ah, I just can't...forget her." Daesung said in a barely audible voice. 

 

"Forget who?" He didn't reply but instead just stood up, open the door and left. With me, just standing there, dumbfounded.

 

 


Wowww. This was short!^^ Anyways, I tried my best okay? I would write a longer and more interesting update next time. 

BAIIIII~~~~ pls subscribee and comment!^^