Hallo~ween

Baby, I'm not a Monster

Daesung drove off from Chaerin's house, not wanting to stay there any longer.

 

Just then, he received a call from his manager.

 

Daesung cleared his throat, wanting to make himself sound more natural.

 

"Daesung ah!! Did you forget your schedule today? You are supposed to film a variety show today. You are running late!"

 

Daesung widened his eyes as he realised he had completely forgotten about the schedule.

 

 

"Where is the place? I will get there myself..." 

"No idea. But I have got the postal district. Do you have your GPS with you?"

"Ye..yes. What time must I reach?"

"AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. And the postal district is....."

<><><><><><><>

{ At a forested area}

Hyori reached the set, and she brushed off the insects thats flying all around her.

 

She was getting annoyed while seconds ticked by as that place was hot and stuffy.

 

She finally shouted at the PD, " Why must we come all the way here to film? And why havent the rest reach yet?!"

 

The PD apologised and said " We are filming a halloween edition inside a deserted school, you will be filming with an idol. He should be here by now...

 

Just then, a car drove in.

 

" Oh..he's here." The PD nudged Hyori and pointed to the car that was pulling in.

 

The face can't be seen very clearly and Hyori squinted her eyes.

 

All eyes were on the idol who is running late.

 

When he stepped out of the car, Hyori gasped. Hyori immediately turned around, and whispered to the producers " Why didn't you tell me it was Kang Daesung?"

 

But before the producers can answer, Daesung walked towards all of them and started greeting them. 

 

" I am very sorry, I didn't mean to be late..." his words faded off when his eyes met Hyori's. He quickly looked away and greeted the other producers, giving them excuses to his late arrival.

 

"Okay, let's start filming!" The production crew shouted, leaving both Daesung and Hyori flabbergasted.

 

" Wha...What? Is it only the both of us?" Daesung blurted out, attracting the attention of the producers.

 

They shot him a weird look, and said " Of course, is it that surprising? You guys did a variety show together. Remember?"

 

They moved the cameras and equipments further into the woods, leaving Daesung and Hyori behind. 

 

Daesung glanced at Hyori and the both of them followed the crew, without sharing a word at all.

 

They reached a delaphidated school. The PD said " We have installed cameras inside of the school. Go in and collect clues for the mission. We have people inside to scare you, don't worry, I don't think it's really haunted.

 

Daesung opened the door and walked in slowly, with Hyori behind him.

 

Bats flew past them and Hyori let out a scream.

 

Daesung was startled and without him realising it, he held Hyori's hand and asked her if she was alright.

 

Hyori gulped and nodded and the both of them proceeded on.

 

Just then, a headless ghost appeared infront of them and Daesung fell to the floor with Hyori following suit. " OMONAA~~ Its headless!! Omma...Ommaa~"

 

Daesung cried out in fear. Hyori was also scared stiff but knowing Daesung's fear of ghost, she held him tightly and comforted him " Its alright, it's fake..it's fake..." And as if to prove to him, Hyori kicked the body that was hanging from the string and balls of newspaper rolled out.

 

Daesung was relieved that it was not a real ghost and finally got to his feet with the help of Hyori.

 

"Oh..what's this?" Daesung said as his feet kicked an object. Hyori shrugged and picked up the battery with a note attached. It read : Proceed to Class 3E for the next clue. Take this battery for the first clue.

 

After walking a few steps, the floor creaked.

 

The both of them halted their steps and looked at each other, too nervous to proceed.

 

" Wha...what was that? Did you hear that too?" Hyori stuttered, looking around them nervously. " It...should be part of the plan..let's continue walking.." Daesung's voice shook as he tried his best to sound brave.

 

" Alright, I will go first.." Hyori said as she released her grip on Daesung. Daesung stared nervously at Hyori, worried that something might happen to her. 

 

Hyori mustered all her courage and took a step forward.

 

But all of a sudden, the floor gave way, sending Hyori to the floor beneath them.

 

Hyori felt something wrapped around her body just before she fell. And that thing helped her cushion her fall. She crawled back to her feet and saw Daesung lying on his back, with some liquid running down his face. 

 

Hyori did not know what the liquid was, due to the dim light settings of the abandoned school.

 

She was confused by all this happenings but the only thing that was on her mind now was Daesung.

 

She went to Daesung's side and shook him, asking him if he was alright. Daesung winced in pain and managed to reply " Noona...I am alright...Are you alright?

 

Hyori was shocked at how weak Daesung sounded and became very worried.

 

She ran her hands across Daesung's clothes and felt something wet and sticky against her skin.

 

Daesung screamed in pain as Hyori's hand went across his newly-infected wounds, and he quickly removed Hyori's hand from his body, "Noona, don't do that...it hurts so bad..

 

It suddenly dawned on Hyori what could have happened to Daesung. The arms that wrapped around her....it was Daesung's. And Daesung must have helped her cushion her fall.

 

The tears started flowing uncontrollably as she knelt next to Daesung. 

 

Daesung felt water droplets against his skin and was surprised to see Hyori crying.

 

Despite the pain that he was in, he sat up and asked her " Why...why are you crying? Are you hurt somewhere?" Hyori shooked her head and wiped away her tears. 

 

Voices could be heard from above, and they heard the PDs shouting instructions to each other. " Are both of you alright?! " One of the staff shouted to them.

 

Daesung was about to reply when he felt an excruciating pain shooting up from his legs and he fell back to the floor, screaming in pain. Hyori immediately shouted back" YAHH! KANG DAESUNG IS NOT ALRIGHT! SENT HELP RIGHT NOW!"  

 

 


Kyaa~~sorry for the late update ^^ Hope you like this chappie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) 

I honestly hate my writing style, and I have been like re-editing for a very long time.(◕︵◕) The characters are not well-developed and my story just seem to get sloppier, isn't it? 

I am sorry. But please bear with me:DD I am trying to write it in a more fluent way and I might be editing some of the previous chappies ✌.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.✌

 

 

 

Chuu~~ Till next time (▰˘◡˘▰)