A Rainy Day in Seoul city

Baby, I'm not a Monster

[CL's POV]

I was going home from the airport. It is really tiring these days as we have to rush from one country to the next for the AON concert. It has finally ended. I cant really describe how relieved I am right now as I can finally enjoy one month break from all the schedules. Thanks YG sajangnim^0^!! 

 

Rain was pouring down in Seoul and I was staring out through the window.  I live alone now since I have a choice to and not because I dislike living with the unnies and maknae, but as you know , I am sort of a clean freak so the unnies can't really stand me. Suddenly, my phone vibrated signalling an incoming text.

 

From: Jingyo oppa~

To: Hunchae<3

It's raining quite heavily. Take good care of yourself~

 

Hmmmm..isn't he working in Japan? How does he know it's raining here? I quickly texted back

 

From: Hunchae<3

To: Jingyo oppa~

Aigoo~~is it raining in Japan also? Take care of yourself too ^_~

 

" Chaerin ahh~ we have reached." my manager, aka manager 247, told me. I quickly alighted and with the help of manager 247, i managed to unlock the door without being drenched in the rain. I am quite rich (not boasting) but well, quite well off(?) 

 

Anyways, I quickly packed up my luggage and cleaned up my house for a while before cleaning myself up. While I was blowdrying my hair,  the doorbell rang. I was quite startled as no one have ever visited me except Jiyong and a delivery man from dominos pizza.

Who could it be?

Could it be some of my fans actually found out about my address? 

Impossible, plus it is raining outside and it is so freezing cold. Why would anyone want to visit me?

Then who will it be?

My friends...?

 

My" inner war" was interrupted by another ringing of doorbell. I cautiously crept to my front door and opened it. There, stood Kang Daesung.

" OH MY F-CK!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?" I shouted in alarm when I see his whole body drenched and lifeless face. He was shivering and looked so tired like he would collapse any mo-

 

Blame it on my big mouth, he literally collapsed into my arms. I could not support the body weight of his and fell, bringing him down with me. My body slammed against the marble tiles and I groaned in pain. I tried lifting Daesung off me, but I just couldn't push him off. 

 

When I finally pushed him off me, I was already sweating bullets. I stood up and closed the door, not allowing rain to pour in further. I gasped when I saw Daesung's face. It was covered in bruises. The blood, that was now mixed with rainwater, trickled down his face.

 

I carefully carried him to the couch and laid him down carefully, not wanting to injure him more than he already is. I cleaned him up and helped him change into a new set of shirt. His well-developed muscles seemed like it would pop out of my shirt anytime.

 

I took out my first aid box and disinfect his wound. It doesn't seem like it was from a fall or something self-inflicted. The wounds somehow seemed familiar, like I have seen it somewhere before. I tried to remember the last time I saw it.

 

And that was when I suddenly remembered ,it was when my sister got beaten up by some bullies in her school and I had helped her clean her wounds..

 

I took a closer look at Daesung's bruises and it really seems like it.

 

Did Daesung get into a fight?

Hang on, isnt Bigbang supposed to be away in Japan for their oncoming performances?

Could it be that Jiyong lied?

Impossible. Why would he lie to me?

 

The cracking of thunder broke off my chain of thoughts and I jumped up like a startled deer.

 

I kneeled down on the floor and gazed at Daesung. He was pale and sweating profusely.

 

I lifted his fringe and placed my hand on his forehead. His forehead was burning hot. And I am not even exaggerating.

 

 I immediately prepared a cloth and a tub of ice water to cool his temperature down.At least that's what my umma does when I am sick.

 

I folded the freezing-cold cloth to a size that fits his forehead and placed it on his forehead. The coldness must have shocked him a little as he winced and his brows furried. But he soon get used to it and relaxed a little.

 

Without realising, I fell asleep soon after.