Chapter 2

Forget Me Not

"Yahh, where did you guys go?" Luhan asked, raising one of his brows. "Just some talk, right Chen?" Xiumin said, giving Chen 'the' look, you know. Chen nodded. "Yes. Just some talk.." Chen replied. 

 

 

"Are you guys surrreeeeeeeee?" Luhan, Sehun, Suho, and Lay sanged. "Yes. We are!" Chen and Xiumin halfed yelled, making the four boys stopped. "Okay..." Sehun replied, shutting his mouth tightly. While his hyungs just laughed. 

 

 

"Oppa! Me and Hyorin are leaving" Min Hee said, standing up from her table, with Hyorin. "Arraso, but be careful, arraji?" Xiumin said, "Neh. Don't worry, oppa. We'll bye, we have to go now" Min Hee waved to EXO. "Bye oppas" Hyorin said. 

 

 

After getting away from EXO, Min Hee and Hyorin went on with the plan trying to hook up Hyorin and Kai. MinHee don't know why she's doing this. Because she will feel like if she don't do this... she will regret it. 

 

 

"Okay, so, you just want me to hook you guys up together.. or you want to ask him out?" Min Hee asked. *Please... please.... don't said what I don't want to hear...* Min Hee thoughted. 

 

 

"I............ I'll.... I'll asked him out of course! Who knows, he might even like me" Hyorin said, smiling like an idiot. Min Hee smile widely, with her eye smile. It's called a fake smile...  Yeah.... a fake smile. 

 

 

A fake smile, that has to endure for the person she cherish. A fake smile, hat has to contain all lies, and unreturn feelings. "Good idea! Okay, I'll help you" Min Hee said. "First, let's get start with our plan.." Min Hee said. 

 

 

Just when the bell rang, Min Hee and Hyorin finished their plan. "Gwemo.. If me and Kai are together, I will definietly help you with who you like" Hyorin said, and hugged Min Hee. 

 

 

*I won't get to be with the one I like Hyorin-ah, if you are together with Kai... Because Kai is who I like. How I wish I could just tell you. This could be the end of us,... if I tell you that. Should I lose you??... Or Kai??* Min Hee thought. 

 

 

"You better!" Min Hee laughed and playfully slapped Hyorin's arm. Hyorin laughed. "Arraso, I will. Promise" Hyorin said, stucking out her pinky. "Promise" Min Hee said, interlacing her's with Hyorin's. 

 

 

"Let's go to class, before we're late" Min Hee said. Hyorin nodded, and both of them left to class. Min Hee couldn't concetrate in class at all. Her mind is on what will she do if Hyorin and Kai are officically dating..

 

 

One, she knows that she will cry. Two, She will be the one who end up losing. It's not she isn't willing to lose or want to win. But if she has to lose, she want to lose fairly, not lose unfairly like those in dramas. 

 

 

But she knows, if Kai choose Hyorin, it means that they aren't meant to be. There will definetly be somwone out there for her. Chen, who is always by her side, yet she didn't even know. 

 

 

"Min Hee..." Xiumin called Min Hee when they reached home. "Yeh, oppa?" Min Hee asked, turning back to face Xiumin. "Are you sure you're doing that?" Xiumin asked, patting Min Hee's head. 

 

 

"Doing what oppa?" Min Hee lied. She knows what is Xiumin referring to. But she decided to played dumb. "Min Hee don't lied to me. I heard everything" Xiumin said. "Oppa, what are you talking about?" Min Hee said, fake smiling. 

 

 

"Min Hee, stop with the smiling when you can't!" Xiumin yelled, making Min Hee frowned immediatly. Min Hee blinked her eyes, to avoid from the threatening tears. Xiumin just realized what he have done. 

 

 

So he quickly took Min Hee into his embrace, caressing Min Hee's hair, while wiping Min Hee's tears, that are already falling. "O...p...pa..." Min Hee said, with her trembling voice. "Shhh, it's okay. I'm sorry, for yelling at you. I just can't stand it anymore" Xiumin said. 

 

 

Min Hee shooked her head. "Ani..Oppa,..it's me,. who's wrong" Min Hee said, in her cries. "I'm a pabo. It's not wrong that you yelled at me." Xiumin shooked his head. "Oppa, if I don't do this, I felt like regretting it after or later" Min Hee said

 

 

"Min Hee, you will denfinetly regret it" Xiumin said. OPPSSSS!!! "What did you said, oppa?" Min Hee asked. "Nothing, listen to me okay?" Min Hee nodded. "Look, Min Hee. Kai is not the only guy that's on this Earth. There's still many other guys out there" Xiumin said, holding onto Min Hee's shoulder.

 

 

Min Hee nodded. "Also, there is this one guy who is always watching you. He knows what you do every steps" Xiumin said, giving her a clue. *I'm giving her a clue. Hopefully she will realize Chen one day* Xiumin thought. 

 

 

"Of course there is" Min Hee said, wiping off her tears. "Who? You know?" Xiumin asked, curiosly. "Oppa, who could it be. It's you, oppa" Min Hee said, and smiles. "Min Hee, I'm serious. And that guy is not me" Xiumin said, then left after finishing his sentence. 

 

 

Xiumin's word made Min Hee confused. "What does oppa mean?" Min Hee asked. "A guy? Always watch me? Knows what I do every step?" Min Hee said. "Ohh! Or.... or could it be... I have no idea" Min Hee said, scratching her head

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey guys!! 

Sorry for not updating! I'm busy with school. LOL tons of homworks. >.<

Well, Xiumin is trying to give Min Hee a hint about Chen, let's see if she will realized it..

Who do you guys still want her to end up with? I'm still stuck on who to choose, but I'm 60% with the main guy already..