Chapter 6

Forget Me Not

"Ahhh, I can't believed we fall for that!" Baekhyun yelled. "I thought that was for real" Tao added. "Sorry, it was just for fun" Min Hee said. They all shrugged it off and have fun.

 

 

"Yahh, are you and Chen getting closer?" Hyorin said after nudging Min Hee. "Bwoh? What are you saying? Aren't we always close?' Min Hee asked. "No. Beofre you just hang out with me. But now you're hanging out with Chen" Hyorin said. 

 

 

"Pabo, it's because you have a boyfriend" Min Hee replied. "Ohh, that's right. I forgot" Hyorin said, scratching her head. Min Hee just shooked her head. "You're very clumsy" Min Hee said. 

 

 

"Excuse me.." Chen said, interrupting Min Hee and Hyorin. "Neh?" they asked. "Can I borrow Min Hee for a minute?" Chen asked. Hyorin smiled andthe question. 

 

 

"Take her! I don't even need her!" Hyorin yelled. "Bwohyaa?" Min Hee asked, confusedly turning to Hyorin. "Oh, really? Then we'll be going" Chen said, beofre grabbing Min Hee's wrist, taking her woth him. 

 

 

"Where are we going?" Min Hee asked. "To the scoccer field" Chen replied, still holding onto Min Hee's hand. Min Hee blushed when Chen was looking. You can heard two people's heart beat racing. 

 

 

"We're here!" Chen said. "Why are we here?" Min Hee asked. "I want you to listen to something" Chen said, before taking out his phone. "I did a cover of the OST of Stairway To Heaven, and I want you to be the first to listen to" Chen said.

 

 

Chen plugged the earphones into Min Hee's ear. Chen then pressed the play button, as the music starts to play.

 

 

Tears rolled down Min Hee's cheeks as the song ended. Chen notices Min Hee's tears. "Why are you crying? Are you hurt any where?" Chen asked, panicking. Min Hee shooked her head. 

 

 

"You're not hurt?" Chen asked. Min Hee shooked her head again. "I'ts because of the song. It's just so sad" Min Hee replied. "Ahh, I know it's sad, but I didn't think you'll cry for it" Chen said, laughing. 

 

 

"Wae? Why are laughing?" Min Hee asked, frowning. "Nothing" Chen said, wiping Min Hee's tears off. "I love your voice though" Min Hee said. "You should do another song on your own, but not a sad song.." Min Hee said. 

 

 

"Arraso, I will" Chen said, ruffling Min Hee's hair. "I'll look foward to it" Min Hee said with her eye-smiled. A person cliched his fist in anger and hit the wall. "That should have been me, right there" he said. 

 

 

Everything is just like a blink of an eye. Seconds already turned into minutes. Minutes turned into hours, and hours turned into days. Days turned to months. Min Hee and Chen had been together lately. 

 

 

But is Min Hee's feeling still the same for Kai? Or have Min Hee fall for Chen? No body knows, except for Min Hee herself. But it just take an blink of eye to fall in love, right? 

 

 

Three months just flewed by like that. What are Min Hee's feelings? Since three months flewed by like that, summer vacation arrived. 

 

 

"Xiumin-ah! Min Hee! Get down here!" Mr. Kim yelled from downstairs. Xiumin and Min Hee exited from there bedroom and went downstairs to the living room. "What is it, Appa?" Xiumin asked. 

 

 

"You guys are on summer vacation, right?" Mr. Kim asked. Xiumin and Min Hee nodded. "We're going camping this summer, go pack your stuff" Mrs. Kim said. "Umma, we are?" Min Hee exclaimed. 

 

 

Mrs. Kim nodded. "Yay!" Min Hee cheered. "Kaga, Min Hee let's go packed our stuff" Xiumin said, before dragging Min Hee with him upstairs. "Og, oppa, what should I pack?" Min Hee asked Xiumin. 

 

 

"I don't know. You personal stuff maybe? and many other things?" Xiumin suggested. "Arraso" Min Hee said before they parted and went onto their rooms. After a long time of deciding what to packed, Min Hee finished packing. 

 

 

The Kim family will be leaving tomorrow morning, making Min Hee nervous. Min Hee never went on a vacation with her family before. This is the first time, bacause her parent will always go on buisness trips. 

 

 

"I'm excited for tomorrow!" Min Hee said, before closing her eyes...

 

 

 

 


Here's another chapter!

I'm sorry that this one is short!

Remember to comment! I want to know your opinion. :D