Chapter 14

Forget Me Not

As days gone by, their vacation at Suho's parent's resort is already over. They're on there way back home from the resort. That freakin girl Hae Won still annyoyed as always. 

 

 

The other night, Hyorin was about to end up killing Hae Won, but luckily Min Hee stopped her, or else that Hae Won girl is already dead. But unluckily them, school is already starting again next week. 

 

 

"I hate coming back to school!" Hyorin whinned. "But atleast it's good to be back. It was boring at home too" Luhan said. Others nodded with Luhan agreeing it. "Yup! It was wayy to boring at home too" Min Hee said. 

 

 

"Min Hee where's Xiumin hyung?" Sehun asked. "I don't know. He said that he will be late today" Min Hee replied. "Is he hiding something from us?" Baekhyun asked. 

 

 

"I don't think so. My oppa tell me everything" Min Hee replied. "About girls too?" Chen asked. That caught Min Hee. "Ani. But he used to" Min Hee replied. "Really? He did tell you?" Kai asked, shockly. 

 

 

"Then did he tell you that girl in middle school that confessed to him with his favorite cake?" Kris asked. "Ahhh, that part. Yeah he tell me" Min Hee said and laughed. 

 

 

"How about when he has a crush on a sunbae in his first year of highschool?" Suho asked. "Hahahhahaha. I still remeber how tried so heard to tell me! His face experssion though" Min Hee laughed. 

 

 

Kai and Chen secretly looked at Min Hee, how happy she is, talking about her brother's past. "Then did he tell you when he was dating his first girlfriend?" D.O asked. 

 

 

Min Hee looked at them confused. "Don't tell me he didn't tell you?" Sehun said. "Oppa had an girlfriend?" Min Hee asked, and EXO nodded. "When? How come I didn't know at all?" Min Hee asked. 

 

 

"That's about 2 or 3 years ago. Right?" Tao asked. "I guess" Lay added. "Well, who care. It's oppa's business. Not mine" Min Hee replied. "Hyorin, let's go" Kai said and Hyorin nodded. 

 

 

"Yahh, thinking, I haven't even seen you guys hold hand" Baekhyun said. "I know right?" Min Hee said. "Hahaha, anyways, we'll be back!" Kai said and left with Hyorin. 

 

 

"Oh, right! Sehun, I need help with my English homework, do you mind helping me?" Min Hee asked. "Alright. I'm free right now too. Let's go to the library" Sehun said, picking up his back pack. 

 

 

"Yah, we're coming al-" "CHENNNNN OPPPAAAAAAA HAE WON IS HEREEEEEEEEEE" Hae Won yelled once she spotted Chen. EXO then glared at Suho with the 'Why didn't you tell us?' face. Especially Chen. 

 

 

"Sorry, I was trying to tell you guys but I couldn't speak a word out" Suho apologizes. EXO just groaned and glared at Hae Won as she come closer. "Hey Hae Won!" Tao said and waved to her. 

 

 

"Oh, hey there" Hae Won said and went striaght to Chen. "Hae Won why are you here?" D.O asked. "Oppa why are you asking that? I'm transfered here" Hae Won replied. 

 

 

"Since when?" Lay asked. "Today!" Hae Won yelled with her high pitched. EXO all covered their ears. "Oh really?" Chen said and let out an awkwardly laugh. "Wae? Aren't you happy that I'm here with you?" Hae Won asked. 

 

 

"Of course I'm happy" Chen said and tried to smile. But while saying that Chen had the digusting face with him. "Oppa I knew it! I know that oppa cam't lived with out Hae Won" Hae Won said and snuggled closer to Chen. 

 

 

Min Hee got annoyed of the scene and quite jealous?? so she decieded to leave. "Sehun, let's go. I need to do my homework" Min Hee said and dragged Sehun with her without looking back. 

 

 

"Chen you deal with it on your own we all are going" Luhan said and EXO left following Sehun and Min Hee. The beel raned signalling that school is starting and class is starting. 

 

 

Min Hee entered the class room with Hyorin, Kai, Sehun and Tao. Each went to their seats which are beside each other. Sehun and Min Hee are seatmates, as Kai and Hyorin are seatmates, and Tao with other random students. 

 

 

Just then the teacher entered with Hae Won. "Class we have a new student today so please treat her nicely" Mr. Yoon announced. "Please introduced yourself" Mr. Yoon said and step aside for Hae Won to introduce herself. 

 

 

"Annyeongshaeyo, Kim Hae Won ibiminida. I am Kim Joon Myeon's cousin or known as Suho from EXO. So please treat me nicely. And plus don't ever think of hitting on Chen oppa, because he's mine!" Hae Won ended her speech. 

 

 

Girls in the room scoffed and said a lot of things. "Who do she thik she is?" "Her's? She wish!" "She should see with me once" Girls said. "All right, quiet down. Hae Won you may sit that seat over there" Mr. Yoon said pointing to the corner of the room. 

 

 

Hae Won seems to be quited irrated as she stomped her foot all the way to the desk. Kai, Tao, and Sehun laughed. Min Hee eyed them telling them that it's not funny at all. 

 

 

The morning went smoothly and it's now lunch time. EXO (excluding Xiumin) and both of the girls gathered during lunch like always. But not like how Chen and Min Hee did, because somebody is in the way!!!!

 

 

Hae Won will act all lovely dovey with Chen while everybody watch with disgusted. "Oppa, say ahhhh and I'll feed you" Hae Won said while having a spoonful of food in her hand. Chen couldn't do anything and opened his mouth. 

 

 

Min Hee ignored them and continued eating with her lunch. "Oppa is it delicious?" Hae Won asked Chen. Chen nodded while still chewing. "If it's delicious then feed me too oppa. Ahhh" Hae Won said and open waiting for Chen to feed her. 

 

 

"Sometime I wonder why Kai and Hyorin are not that sweet since they are a real couple" Baekhyun said. "We are just not the type to flirt, right Kai?" Hyorin said and nugde Kai. 

 

 

Kai nodded and said, "Right, we're too embarressed to do that right?" Kai asked and pinched Hyorin's cheek. Hyorin giggled and nodded. "But you guys are doing it right now" Sehun said. 

 

 

Min Hee slammed her hands on the table and put on her back pack while picking up her lunch and said, "I'm sorry, I have an head ache. Please excused me first." And off she left. 

 

 

"Pffttt. No manners at all" Hae Won said and rolled her eyes and just turned her gaze back to Chen. "Is something wrong with her?" Suho asked. "She was just doing well this morning..." Kris said. 

 

 

"Did we do anything wrong to her?" Lay asked. "Should we go check up on her?" D.O asked, standing up. "No need to. I know what's wrong with her" Hyorin said. "Okay. I guess you do the..." D.O said and sat back right down. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Here's the chapter I promised! Thanks to those of you who checked out my new fanfic! If you haven't make sure to do so! 

Hae Won is annoying right? I know I am too. >.< 

Dramas!! Who loves dramas??? You guys want heart breaking dramas or normal dramas?

Okay, so what's wrong with Chen and Kai? Chen being and stupid being under Hae Won's control and Kai being lovely dovey with Hyorin. Ohhh, I forgot, Kai and Hyorin's a couple. I'm clumsy sometimes too. 

Remember to Subscribe, Comment, and don't forget to Upvote! 

Lot's of love! <3 <3