Chapter 16

Forget Me Not

"It's just that.........." Hyorin started slowly. EXO listen it to carefully. "Hurry and just tell us!" Chanyeol exploded. "Min Hee got bullied once back in middle school!" Hyorin exploded after Chanyeol. 

 

 

"And so?" Tao asked raising on of his brows. "And it was the worst day of her life that day" Hyorin replied. "Where was Xiumin hyung then?" D.O asked. "That day.. Xiumin was out with one of his friend" Hyorin said. 

 

 

"Who was it? and when?" Suho asked. "I also don't know who is his friend, but they went out to play soccer on a rainy day though" Hyoin replied. "It was me.." Luhan said. "What did you said?" Sehun asked. 

 

 

"I said that I was out with Xiumin that time" Luhan repeated. EXO all looked at Luhan with 'Are you serious?' face. "Yes, I'm serious" Luhan said like he readed their minds. 

 

 

"So Hyorin, what happen at that time?" Luhan asked. "Min Hee was on her way to give lunch to Min Hee and asked me alog, but I went shopping instead, so Min Hee end up bring lunch to Xiumin on her own but.." Hyorin said. 

 

 

"But she end up meeting the bad guy from her school, which is like some teen gangster on her way to Xiumin and she was bullied right there. I don't know anymore beyond that" Hyorin added. 

 

 

"Poor Min Hee" Kris said with his pity. "No wonder she went unconcious" Kai said while shooking his head. "Should we go check on Xiumin and Min Hee?" Chen asked, suggesting. 

 

 

"Let's go" D.O said as they all start walking. "Wait a minute. Chen" Lay said, trying to regain the memories. "Hae Won said that you like Min Hee?" Lay asked. "Oh, that's right.." Suho said. 

 

 

"Bro, why didn't you tell us at all?" Kris said as he wrapped his long arm over Chen's shoulder. "It's just that..." Chen said. "You guys don't know?" Hyorin said, mking Chen feel more like breathing. 

 

 

"You know?" Kai asked. "Of course! He showed it everytime he looked at Min Hee with thise eyes Hyorin replied. "Eyhh, Hyori you're pretty smart too" Sehun said. "I know rightt" Hyorin replied back. 

 

 

"Let's hurry and go check on Min Hee and Xiumin hyung" Baekhyun said as they all starts walking to the nurse clinic. When they all arrived, Min Hee is still unconcious, while Xiumin, who fell alseep while sitting in the chair. 

 

 

Next day Hae Won didn't show up and everybody kept quiet for the sake of Min Hee. Min Hee understands them and didn't open to speak about it either. 

 

 

After what happen, Xiumin never let Min Hee out of his eye sight at all. Never. He will send Min Hee off to class himself, and drive Min Hee home, which she mostly often walk home since Xiumin has soccer practice. 

 

 

"Hyung, I'll walk her home" Sehun said when Min Hee was forced to entered Xiumin's car. "That's right. I can go with Sehun. Don't worry, I'll text you went I get home" Min Hee quickly agreed with Sehun. 

 

 

"No. I'll take you home" Xiumin said. "Oppa, andwae. You guys have a game today, the team needs you. I'll promise to come watch the game right after I change, okay?" Min Hee said. 

 

 

"Hyung, I'll look after her. Don't worry. She won't be off my eyes until we arrived" Sehun said. "I'm coming along too, so don't worry" Hyorin said. Xiumin just quite giving up and nodded his head. 

 

 

Sehun, Min Hee and Hyorin high five each other and starts walking towards Min Hee's house for her to change. After 10 minutes of walking the three of them arrived at Min Hee's house. 

 

 

"I'll be down in a bit. I need to go change and bring some stuff" Min Hee said before rushing upstairs. Sehun and Hyorin just nodded and sat down comfortable on the sofas. 

 

 

Ten minutes later, Min Hee was down in her regular clothes and a hand bag. "Let's stop by the convience store to buy some snacks" Min Hee said. "Sure. I also want some foods" Sehun said. 

 

 

"Tsk. Tsk, Sehun.. I want some too" Hyorin said. "Tsk. Tsk, Hyorin.. Bwahahahaha" Sehun tried too imitate Hyorin but all of them end up laughing. "Let's go, or else we'll be late" Min Hee said as they all exited the house. 

 

 

They stop at the closet convience store to buy some snacks and drinks for the game and later on. They bought 3 bags of junk foods and 2 bags of drinks and headed back to school. 

 

 

They headed out to the soccer field which there are many people already, waiting for the game to starts. It's SM High vs. Cube High. Cube High is one of the popularest school that has the best soccer player like SM High. 

 

 

Cube High has a popular boy group name Beast that has great soccer players just like EXO too. Beast has about 6 members, Doojoon, Junhyung, Yoseob, Kiwang, Hyunseung, and Dongwoon. But about 5 of them plays soccer ony. 

 

 

The game is starting in ay minute. Them three went to sit and the bleachers and starts fulling their tummiy with snacks. Other members of EXO that is ot in the game gather around Min Hee them eating snacks. 

 

 

Only 6 members of EXO is in the soccer game. Xiumin, Luhan, Chen, Kai, Tao, and Suho are who play out in the soccer game. First half of the game is starting with Suho, Tao and some other students in the game. 

 

 

 EXO and the girls cheered when Suho and Tao entered. First half of the game started with five minutes. Beast just scored the first goal! It's a 0:1 now. "KAEBSONGGG!" Baekhyun yelled when Yoseob from Beast scored.

 

 

Some of the students was replaced by Xiumin and Chen. With Xiumin and Chen entereing, EXO was able to scored their first scored. "YEHETTTT!" Sehun exclaimed and shot up from his seat and clapped. 


 

 

"Yahh, Sehun! Sit down, I can't see!" Min Hee said and pulled Sehun back right down. Xiumin did some of his tricks around Doojoon and then shoot right straight into the goal."YEHETT! ORAHAT!!" Baekhyun and Sehun both exclaimed. The first half of the game time is up! It's a 2:1. 

 

 

Break was given for 5 minutes, while the next players starts warming up for the next round. "Oppa, don't eat all of it! Let me have some" Min Hee said and snatched the bag of chips from Lay. 

 

 

"Okayy then. I'll just eat this one then" Lay replied and opened up a new bag of chips as Min Hee nodded for him to. "As the second round starts, Suho and Tao was put on a rest, and entered Luhan, Xiumin, Kai, and Chen with other fellows soccer players. 

 

 

Beast scored the first goal again. Baekhyun pulled his hair and yelled out loud. "They must be cheating!!!" Baekhyu and Chanyeol said. The game still last on, but still no scored. 

 

 

30 more seconds on the clock! Kiwang from Beast jas the ball, running towards the goal. Oh My gosh! Chen just went straight to Kiwang and stole the ball. Chen is now dashing towards the other goal.

 

 

10 more seconds on the clock! "10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3..." they all were counting. Chen kicked the ball. ".. 2 1 0!" Everybody has an shocking face... "*Whistle blows*" The ball...... SCORED BEFORE THE WHISLTE WAS BLOW! 

 

 

"YAYYYYYY!" EXO and the girls jumped from their seats and hugged each other and som high five! The soccer team gather and carried Chen up as the MVP of the day. 

 

 

EXO, Min Hee and Hyorin ranned to the members and celebrate their moods. "WHOOHOOOO!" "GOOD JOB!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry for the slow of the updates. Exams are coming up and their is just soo many things to do. 

I'll try to update ASAP! So please stay in tune! 

Min Hee was bullied before........ I wonder who bullied her?.... Someone you never expected it to be...

Some ganster?.. Just who?.. He will come out really soon! So watch out for that! 

Remember to comment, upvote, and subscribes! Have a nice day! <3 <3