Chapter 8

Forget Me Not

"Tell me" Xiumin said. "Well, like you said I was susppose to go to the movie with EXO, but I was dragged here by my parent and Jonghyun" Chen said. "Did EXO know?" Xiumin asked.

 

 

"Yeah, they all know already. I called Baekhyun already" Chen said. "Jonghyun is here too right? Where's your parent?" Xiumin asked. "You didn't see any extras tents?" Chen asked.

 

 

"WAIT! Really?" Xiumin asked. Chen nodded. Xiumin eyed Chen weirdly. "Xiumin hyung!!!!" a little boy called. Xiumin turned around and bent down. "Jonghyun!" Xiumin said and open his arms. 

 

 

 

The little boy ranned into Xiumin's hug. "Hyung, I miss you and Min Hee noona so much!" Jonghyun said. "We missed you too" Xiumin replied. "Where's Min Hee noona?" Jonghyun asked. 

 

 

"She's sleeping right now" Xiumin replied. "Hyun, why are you wet?" Jonghyun asked Chen. "Chen, herry and go change!" Xiumin yelled. Chen nodded. Xiumin picked up Jonghyun and followed after Chen to where everybody was. 

 

 

"Is Min Hee up yet?" Xiumin asked Mrs. Kim. "No. Not yet" Mrs. Kim replied. "Xiumin, how did your sister drown?" Mrs. Kim asked. "I don't know. When I got there, she's already there drowning" Xiumin replied. 

 

 

"It's my fault" Hyorin said. Mrs. Kim and Xiumin turned to her directions. "It's my fault for not watching my cousin, she was the one who pushed Min Hee" Hyrin said and pushed her cousin Yoon Ji . 

 

 

"Apologizes" Hyorin said. "I'm sorry. It was an accident" Yoon Ji said sweetly and bowed. "It's okay. That's the past" Mrs. Kim said. "Kamsaminida" Yoon Ji said. Just then Hyorin and Yoon Ji left.

 

 

"Xiumin keep an eye on your sister. That littlle girl doesn't seems to be able to trust, and you know you're sister well" Mrs. Kim said. "Neh, umma" Xiumin said. When Hyorin and Yoon Ji got far enough, she begin to be her true self again. 

 

 

"Ahhh chincha! Do you really have to make me bow to that old lady?!!" Yoon Ji yelled. "Yahh, watch your language! And I'm older than you!" Hyorin yelled. Yoon Ji rolled her eyes and stomped far ahead. 

 

 

"Hyung, I want to see noona" Jonghyun whinned. "Jonghyun, Min Hee noona is sleeping, you can't go wake her up" Chen's mom said. "Kwenchaha. Xiumin take Jonghyun to Min Hee's tent" Mrs. Kim said. 

 

 

"Neh" Xiumin said. Jonghyun jumped in excitement. Xiumin then took Jonghyun with him to Min Hee's tent, Kai also followed them two. When they entered, they could see that Min Hee is still sleeping.

 

 

"Hyung, can we wake up noona?" Jonghyun asked. "You wake her up" Xiumin said. Jonghyun nodded, and moved next to Min Hee. "Noona!" Jonghyun called. But Min Hee is still sleeping. 

 

 

"Noona, Jonghyunnie is here!" Jonghyun yelled. Min Hee slowly opened her eyes and saw Jonghyun. "Omo, Jonghyun!" Min Hee said and shot up into a sitting position. 

 

 

"Jonghyun, what are you doing here?" Min Hee asked Jonghyun. "Umma and Appa came camping too, so I came with them" Jonghyun said. "That's good" Min Hee replied. 

 

 

"Oppa, you guys mind going out? I want to stay with Jonghyun" Min Hee said. Xiumin and Kai nodded and got out. "Jonghyun, I don't trust them, wanna take a walk?" Min Hee asked. 

 

 

Jonghyun nodded. "Kaja" Min Hee hold Jonghyun's hand as they walked out. "Where are you guys going?" Mrs. Kim asked. "We're just talking a walk" Min Hee replied. 

 

 

"Don't go near lakes then" Mrs. Kim said. Min Hee nodded and off they went to take their walk. "Jonghyun, are you having fun?" Min Hee asked. "I'm have reakky fun" Jonghyun replied. 

 

 

"Did Chen came with you guys?" Min Hee asked. "Chen hyung?" Jonghyun asked. "Yeah. Did he came?" Min Hee asked. "Yeah, he did. I drag him here with me" Jonghyun said and smiled widely. 

 

 

Min Hee smiled back. And they both continued their walk. By the time they got back was pretty dark, and dinner is serving out for the 3 family. After dinner every body gather around the camp fire. 

 

 

"Noona, I want to go see the star!" Jonghyun exclaimed. "You want to?" Min Hee asked. Jonghyun nodded nonstop. "Can we?" Min Hee asked the elders. They nodded for them to go ahead. 

 

 

"We'll be back" Min Hee said and took Jonghyun's hand. "Wait a minute!" Xiumin yelled. "What is it?" Min Hee asked. "I'm going with you guys too" Xiumin said. "I'm coming along too" Chen said. "Me too" Kai added.

 

 

"Then Jonghyun, are you okay with that?" Min Hee asked. "I'm okay with it" Jonghyun replied. "Then let's go?" Min Hee said and left with Jonghyun. Kai, Chen and Xiumin followed behind. 

 

 

Then everybody walked into the nice spot of the view of the stars. "Jonghyun, right here?" Min Hee asked. Jonghyun nodded, "I can see a lot of stars." Evrybody then sat down on the grass enjoying the stars. 

 

 

Minutes later, a shooting start came. Everyone seems to make their wishes after sawing the shooting star, but Jonghyun have no idea at all. They opened their eyes when they wished their wishes already. 

 

 

"What are you guys doing?" Jonghyun asked. "We were making our wishes" Xiumin replied. "Really? Why didn't you guys telled me??" Jonghyun asked. "Sorry" Chen rplied. 

 

 

"You guys have to take me to go find another shooting star, hurry, let's go!" Jonghyun said standing up, taking Chen and Xiumin with him. They left Min Hee and Kai all by themself. 

 

 

But they seems to be awkward with each others. After a long silence Kai finally spoke up. "Are you feeling better?" Kai asked, whiling staring at the stars. "Yeah. It's not my first time drowning, so don't worry" Min Hee replied. 

 

 

"I wasn't worry. Hyorin told me to asked how you're feeling.." Kai said. "Oh, I see" Min Hee replied sadly. "So please tell Hyorin that I'm fine. Tell her to not worry. I'll get going then" Min Hee said before standing up. 

 

 

"Are you avoiding me?" Kai blurted out. Min Hee frozed. "Bwoh?" Min Hee asked, looking back down. "Are you avoiding me?" Kai repeated. Min Hee laughed. "Wae? Why will I avoid you? You must be crazy.." Min Hee said. 

 

 

"Yes, I must be crazy. Crazy because I-" Kai was cut off when Min Hee's phone rang. Min Hee tooked out her cell phone and looked at the ID caller. It read Xiumin. "Wait a minute" Min Hee said, and answered her phone. 

 

 

"Neh, oppa? Uhh, okay. We'll be right there" Min Hee said before hanging up. "Kaja. They're waiting for us" Min Hee said and smiled before walking ahead. Kai runned a hand through his hair in frustration before following Min Hee back. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Here's the chapter!!

Kai and Min Hee moment right there!! 

Remember to comment and upvote!

I need to know your opinion! 

Thanks for the subscribers and upvotes so far! 

Love you guys! Hopefully still to see you guys suppoting this story <3 <3 <3