Chapter 11

Forget Me Not

"Min Hee-ahh, hurryy!!" Xiumin yelled from downstairs. "Alright! Coming!" Min Hee yelled back. Min Hee took one last glance at the mirror, grabbed her hand along with her phone and then rushed downstairs. 

 

By the time Min Hee got down, Xiumin alrealy loaded their bags inside the car. "Ready?" Xiumin asked. "I'm ready!" Min Hee said, as her hand are on the strap of her bag. 
 

 

"Oppa, how long is the ride?" Min Hee asked when they start to drove out. "Probably about 2 to 3 hours of driving" Xiumin replied, while still driving. "But I don't know the way, I'm just following Suho's car" Xiumin added. 

 

 

"Bwoh? EXO's going?" Min Hee asked, giving the look 'Why didn't you tell me??!!!'. "Sorry, I forgot to tell you" Xiumin said. "Ahh, we still need to pick up two more people too" Xiumin added. 

 

 

"Who?" Min Hee asked, leaning to Xiumin. "Luhan and Chen" Xiumin said. Min Hee leaned back to her position with an 'Ahhh' and zipped . During the first stop was Luhan's house. 

 

 

Xiumin step out to but Luhan's bag in the back. "Annyeong!" Min Hee said when Luhan entered the car. "Hey Min Hee!" Luhan greeted back. "Xiumin oppa didn't tell me that EXO are going too" Min Hee said and pouted. 

 

 

"Did he tell you that the resort we're going, Suho's family owns it?" Luhan asked. Min Hee looked at Luhan with disbelief. "Resort? We're going to a resort?" Min Hee askd, shockly. 

 

 

"And Suho's family owns it too?" Min Hee added. Luhan nodded. "That oppa never tell me anything!" Min Hee said. "Oppa why didn't you tell me at all?" Min Hee asked when Xiumin entered back into the car. 

 

 

"It doesn't matter that I tell you or not when you're going to find it out anyway" Xiumin said and start driving again. "Arraso" Min Hee said with a smile. "Was that call a fight? I'm confused" Luhan asked. 

 

 

"This is how we always fight" Min Hee said. "What a weird fight, you guys reconcile right after the fight" Luhan said. Min Hee and Xiumin laughed and then looked at each other. "Why? Do you expect me to be mad at my lilttle sister?" Xiumin asked.

 

 

Xiumin then used his right hand and caress Min Hee's hair/head while his left hand is driving. Min Hee smiled. Min Hee felled alseep before they even reached Chen's house. 

 

 

Again Xiumin have to step out to put Chen's bag away. '"Hurry, we need to go" Luhan said. "Yah, be queit! Can't you see Min Hee is still sleeping?!" Xiumin scolded Luhan when he entered the car. 

 

 

"I see, but hurry!" Luhan said. "Yah, stop fighting, Min Hee is still alseep" Chen said, and they both quickly shut their tongue. "Anyways, theu tell us to meet up at Suho's house, and we'll go pick up the rest" Luhan said. 

 

 

Xiumin nodded and drove to Suho;s house. When they arrived, Kris was already there with the other members. Tao, Lay, Kai, and Hyorin are going with Kris. So meaning D.O, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun are going with Suho. 

 

 

The boys exited the car, leaving Min Hee in the car, still sleeping. "Who else do we still have to pick up?" Xiumin asked. "D.O, Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol" Kris replied. 

 

 

"Where's Min Hee? I though she's going?" Tao asked. "She fell alseep while Xiumin hyung was driving. She's in the car" Luhan said, and pointed to Xiumin's car. They nodded. 

 

 

"It's good that Hyorin's going. I was thinking that Min Hee will be bored" Xiumin said. "Thanks for inviting me too" Hyorin said and smiled. "You guys here already?" Suho asked when he came out of his house. 

 

 

Yes, Suho lives alone. Since his parents always busy with the resort, he perfered living by hiself. "What's taking you so long?" Chen asked. "I was just still looking for something" Suho said. 

 

 

"Then let's get going, we still need to go pick up the others" Kai said. They all agreed and board their car. Along the way, the picked up the other members. After picking all of them, they finally starts heading to the resort.

 

 

Two hours later they all arrived at the resort. Everybody all got out and strecthed while Min Hee is still sleeping peacefully. "Hyung, what about Min Hee?" Sehun asked. "All the room is already checked out, Min Hee can continued on sleeping" Suho said. 

 

 

"Then, I'll carry her to her room" Xiumin said. "I'll go get the key then" Suho said ans entered the main enterance. Minutes later, Suho came back wiht 4 card heys. "Hyorin and Min Hee is sharing one. Here's the key" Suho handed the key to Hyorin.

 

 

Hyorin tooked it. "Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, and D.O are sharing one room. Xiumin, Luhan, Chen, and Sehun are sharing one. And the rst shar in one room" Suho said. "Wae???" Baekhhyun yelled. 

 

 

"Yah! Min Hee's still alseep!" Luhan smacked Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun pouted. "Hyung, I'll take your bag, you can drop Min Hee off first and come to room 5256" Luhan said. 

 

 

Xiumin nodded in agreement. All of the members have left to their room already, except Hyorin, Xiumin and Min Hee. "You can carry her and I'll take the bag" Hyorin said. "Are you sure?" Xiumin asked. 

 

 

Hyorin nodded. Xiumin then lifted up Min Hee, while Hyorin helped closed the door before grabbing her and Min Hee's bag. They arrived in front of room 5258, which is Min Hee and Hyoorin's room. 

 

 

Hyorin inserted the card key in and it unlocked. The room just looked too beautiful that Hyorin was in awe.

 

 

Xiumin then carefully laid Min Hee on the bed and cover her up with the balket. "I'll be going" Xiumin said. "Neh" Hyorin said. "Why did you have to be alseep?" Hyorin said and sat on the bed. 

 

 

"Should I also take a nap?" Hyorin asked. "Maybe I should" Hyorin added and covered herself under the blanket with Min Hee before also feeling aleep. 

 

 

"Everything settle?" Xiumin asked when Chen opened the door for him. "Yeah, come on in" Chen said. "Ohh, that's right. While in the car, Suho hyung were talking with his parent" Sehun said. 

 

 

"Sehun are you being nosy again?" Luhan asked. "No, what I mean is that Suho hyung's parent want to meet us" Sehun said. "That doesn't matter. That can be later, just let me sleep now" Xiumin said and plopped down onto the neariest bed to him. 

 

 

"Yeah, that can be later" Chen said. "Then let's just go to sleep" Luhan said, and Chen agreede. "I'm not. I'm going to go take a shower" Sehun said adn took a towel with him while he entered the restroom

 

 

On the other hand, room 5255, Tao, Kriis, Suho, and Lay is all in deep sleep. Nobdy is awake in that room. In the other room, 5257, they went to go eat in the lobby, because Chanyeol and Baekhyun was hungry. 

 

 

 

 


It seems like this chapter wasn't important at all, so I'm sorry. 

But how was it though? 

I just love reading the comments about the Chenhee and Kaihee shipper. <3 <3

But it hasn't been decided yet!

Stay in tune!