Chapter 5

Forget Me Not

"Hey" Chen said, leaning onto the side of the door. "OMG! You scared me!" Min Hee yelled, and hit Chen lightly. "Hahaahaa, I'm sorry, okay?" Chen lughed and then alpologizes. 

 

 

Min Hee frowned and then just nodded her head. "Anyways, what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with the rest of EXO?" Min Hee asked. "Can't I be with you?" Chen asked, cutely. 

 

 

"No!" Min Hee joked, shaking her head. Chen knows that Min Hee's playing, so he played along. "Okay, then I'll go" Chen said, turning away. "Yah! I was just kidding!" Min Hee said after she grabbed Chen's right arm.

 

 

Chen smiled and turned around. "I know.." Chen said and ruffled Min Hee's hair. "You made me scared...I thoughted you were going to leave me too" Min Hee said. Chen noticed one of Min Hee's tears. 

 

 

Chen slowly moved up his right hand ans wipe off the tears. "Don't cry. I won't never leave you" Chen said. Min Hee nodded and hug Chen. "*cough cough!*" Kai coughed, maqking Chen and Min Hee parted. 

 

 

"By any chance you guys see Hyorin?" Kai asked. "She left already" both of Min Hee and Chen said. "Where?" Kai asked again. "To the canteen. To find you" Min Hee replied. 

 

 

"Ohh, you guys want to go together?" Kai asked. "No thanks" Chen said. "Wae?" Min Hee asked. "I have something for you already" Chen said and smiled. "Really?" Min Hee asked. Chen nodded. 

 

 

"Kai, then you don't mind going alone right?" Min Hee and Kai nodded. "Okay, bye!" Min Hee said, and Chen they walked away. Kai's smile turned into a frown when both of the figured walked away. 

 

 

"I'm too late... I should have never start with that stupid plan" Kai mumbled, and walked away, towards the canteen. 

 

 

"TA-DA!" Chen said, when he opened the lunch box. Min Hee's eyes widen. "Did your Umma made it?" Min Hee asked. Chen nodded lightly. *Pabo. I made it* Chen thought.

 

 

"What about you?" Min Hee asked. "I'm not hungry" Chen replied. "No. Eat with me. I can't eat all of this. It's too much. Come on" Min Hee said. Chen laughed and nodded. 

 

 

"Ahhh!" Min Hee said as she grabbed a spoonful of food toward Chen's directions. "Say ahhh!" Min Hee repeated. "Ahh-" Min Hee already feed in the food into Chen's mouth before Chen could finished. 

 

 

"It good right?" Min Hee asked. Chen nodded. "Come on, your turn.." Chen said before grabbing a spoonful one. "Ahhhh!" Min Hee said. Chen laughed and then feed Min Hee.

 

 

"It's delicious! Jang!" Min Hee gave a two thumbs up to Chen. During lunch, both of them laughed and eat, while feeding each other. 

 

 

"Hey" Chen said, again, while leaning on the door. "Don't say that you're walking me home too.." Min Hee said. "Bingo! But first we're going somewhere" Chen said. 

 

 

"Somewhere? Eoddi?" Min Hee asked. "It's a secret" Chen said. "Okay, but first let me go home. I need to change, I don't feel comfotable with school uniforms" Min Hee said. Chen nodded as they both left to Min Hee's house. 

 

 

After for a 15 minutes walk, they both arrived at Min Hee's house. When they entered, Xiumin was already home. "Annyeong, oppa" Min Hee said before hugging Xiumin. 

 

 

"I'll go up and change" Min Hee said. Chen nodded, as Min Hee went up. "Go change? Are you taking her out to somewhere?" Xiumin asked. Chen nodded. "Also was she with you during lunch?" Xiumin asked. 

 

 

"Yeah, she was with me" Chen replied. "You guys scared me. I thought something happened to her" Xiumin said. "I'm sorry, I'll tell you next time"  Chen replied. Xiumin just nodded. 

 

 

"I'm finished!" Min Hee yelled, while walking down. Min Hee wasn't in a fancy dress, she just wore casual clothes. A t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans with her converse. 

 

 

"Let's go" Min Hee said. Chen nodded. "Min Hee come home before 7!" Xiumin yelled. "Neh oppa!" Min Hee yelled back. "Where are we going?" Min Hee asked while they're walking. 

 

 

"Where do you want to go?" Chen asked. "What about your 'somewhere'?" Min Hee asked. "I'm letting you choose" Chen replied. "Really? We could go anywhere?" Min Hee asked. 

 

 

Chen nodded and smile. "Then let's go eat..." Min Hee said while thinking. "ICE CREAM!!" they both said at the same time. When they both realize that they both laughed.  

 

 

"You want ice cream?" Chen asked and Min Hee nodded. "Okay, ley's go with ice cream" Chen said. "Yay!" Min Hee cheered. *It's always good to see you happy* Chen thought. 

 

 

About couples minutes of walk, they both arivved at a cafe that sells ice cream. "Min Hee go find a table, I'll go order" Chen said. Min Hee nodded and parted with Chen to go find a table. 

 

 

"This one should be good" Min Hee said before sitting. "One strawberry and cookie n cream ice cream please" Chen ordered. After Chen got their orders, Chen went to find Min Hee. 

 

 

"Over here, oppa!" Min Hee yelled waving her hand. Chen spotted Min Hee and went striaght to their table. "You still remember what flavor I like?" Min Hee asked. "Of course, who wouldn't" Chen replied. 

 

 

"Oppa, can I try yours?" Min Hee asked. Chen smile and nodded. Min Hee quickly smile and try the strawberry flavor. "Ellyuck!" Min Hee made the face. "It's too sweet!" Min Hee yelled. 

 

 

"That's the point of strawberry" Chen replied. "I perfer cookie n cream only" Min Hee said. "HEYY! Chen! Min Hee!" Baekhyun yelled. Baekhyn's voice made Min Hee and Chen turned Baekhyun's directions. 

 

 

When they turned around, all they meet is the rest of EXO and Hyorin. (Including Xiumin). EXO and Hyorin walked towards Min Hee and Chen. "So you guys came here?" Xiumin asked. 

 

 

"Neh" Min Hee replied. "Why don't we just sit with them?" Sehun asked. "Maknae good idea!" Chanyeol replied. "Nahhh, let's not interupted them" Suho said, turning away. "Aniyo!" Min Hee half yelled. 

 

 

"Stay. It'll be more fun with alot more people, right Chen oppa?" Min Hee said. "Yeah, sure" Chen replied. "Okay" Suho said. EXO all gathered around and sat. Min Hee secretly took out her cell phone, and started typing. 

 

 

To : Troll Chen

From : Min

 

I'm sorry that I let them stay. I didn't want them to feel bad.

I'll make it up to you next time, okay? I promised next time it's only us two. ^^

 

 

Chen recieved the text. When he read it, he took a glance at Min Hee. Min Hee looked at him with the apologized eyes. Chen just smile and nodded. Min Hee quickly smile and start texting again. 

 

 

To : Troll Chen

From : Min 

 

Thank you, oppa!! But right now.... can you troll the members? 

 

 

Chen nodded again. Min Hee smiled again. "Nevermind, I'm getting out of this !" Chen yelled, standing up. Chen gave the signal to Min Hee to played along. Min Hee quickly got the signal and played along. 

 

 

"Wae? Oppa, is it because I let the other oppas stay?" Min Hee aruged back, yelling. "If you know then don't even bother asking" Chen said, walking out. "Yah! Chen! Kim Jong Dae!" Min Hee yelled. 

 

 

"It's because of me again..." Sehun mumble. "No, it's not your fault Sehun" Min Hee replied. Min Hee quickly stood up and followed Chen outside. "I told you guys.." Suho face palmed himself. 

 

 

"Why does Chen have to be so mad too?" Luhan asked. "Did they argued before we came?" Tao asked. "I don't think so... They were still laughing when we cme in" Hyorin replied. 

 

 

"Maybe they did.." Kai said. "We don't know.." Kris said. "Omg. You guys are so stupid.." Xiumin said. "What?" D.O asked. "Stupid?" they all asked. Their questions was just being answered when Chen and Min Hee came back in. 

 

 

Both of them came back in laughing. "Omo! Did you hear them? They were all so shocked and scared!" Min Hee siad and started laughing again. "I know right!! I can't believed that fall for that troll!" Chen said. 

 

 

It quickly hit EXO and Hyorin. They were all being trolled. "Yah! Both of you!" They all yelled, while Chen and Min Hee continued on laughing. 

 

 

 


I at trolling so don't mind that one..

Here's another chapter!

How's this chapter? 

Anyways enjoyed!