Chapter 10

Forget Me Not

"Chen" 

 

"Min Hee!" Chen yelled when he turned around. His smile feel immediatly. "It's you hyung..." Chen said. 'Yeah, it's me. Why? It can't be me?" Xiumin asked. "No. It's just that I-" "texted Min Hee to meet up, but I came instead?" Xiumin cute Chen off. 

 

 

Chen slowly nodded. "Kai also texted her to meet out too" Xiumin said, and Chen face experssion became worse. 'So she went to meet him" Chen said. "Actually-" " Hyung, it's late. I'll get going" Chen said, cutting Xiumin's statement.

 

 

After Chen's sentence, he left Xiumin there alone. "You're just causing misunderstanding. Didn't even let me explain" Xiumin said shooking his head, and went back to his tent. 

 

 

 

"Kai"

 

"Min Hee!" Kai yelled and turned around, only meeting his frowned. "Hyorin, what are you doing here?" Kai asked. "Why? I can't be here?" Hyorin asked. "No. That's not what I mean" Kai replied. 

 

 

"Min Hee texted me saying that you want to meet up, but I guess that was wrong.." Hyorin said. "Wait, she texted you that?" Kai asked. Hyorin nodded and said, "She texted a miniute ago, and to meet up here."

 

"That girl.." Kai whispered. "Is.. something wrong?" Hyorin said and secure her hands with Kai's. "It's late. You should go to sleep" Kai said, parting both of their hands and left without looking back. Hyorin was left dumbfounded. 

 

 

 

The moonlight shine striaght to the lake showing the beautiful reflections as Min Hee walked by. "I did the right decision, right?" Min Hee asked herself, still walking. "Yes, Min Hee you did the right thing. No need to stress over it" Min Hee said. 

 

 

After having an refreshing walk, Min Hee went back to her tent. Everybody went to sleep. And this is how the first night of their camping. Just guilty, pity and sadness. This is what explain at the moment. 

 


 

"We heard that you guys went camping with your family, is it fun?" Baekhyun asked, when EXO all gathered at Kris's shpuse. "It's okay" Kai, Chen, and Xiumin answered. 

 

 

"You guys should have saw the movie we were watching, it was totally cool" Tao said. "It was boring what are you talking about??" Chanyeol beamed. "It was actually fun" D.O said. 

 

 

"It was a really fun movie. Chanyeol what are you talking about, you were also crying" Suho said. "That's right. I sit right next to him and he was crying" Baekhyun said. 

 

 

"Lay was sleeping through the whole time" Kris said. "It wasn't that sad" Luhan said. "I didn't want to watch that. I want to watch  The Grudge. But freakin Tao want to watch that one" Chanyeol said. 

 

 

"I AM NOT WATCHING THAT EVER AGAIN!!!" Tao eyelled. "Chanyeol it's okay. We saw The Grudge tons of times already" Lay said. 'What's the title called?" Xiumin asked. "It's called.. What is it called again?" Sehun asked Luhan.

 

 

"Isn't it called..." Luhan went speechless. "Forget it, just tell me the summary" Chen said. "Well, I'll tell. Since I know the movie best" Tao volunteer. "It was about twp bestfriends falling in love with one girl" Tao started. 

 

 

"And so?" Kai asked. "And so, she likes one of them. But! Ahh, how should I explain this?? " Tao said as he got stuck. "Ahh, so the one she like got together with another girl. So the other best friend was being by her side along." 

 

 

Just this far, Xiumin already know it. It's exact;ly like Min Hee. What a coincidence. "Okay, okay. I don't want to hear it anymore. I'll be going, I have to take Min Hee somewhere" Xiumin said. 

 

 

"You're leaving already?" Chen asked. Xiumin nodded. "Can you drop me off? I didn't bring my car today" Chen asked. "Sure" Xiumin replied. Chen got his stuff and followed Xiumin out. 


 

 

"So, Tao what happen next?" Kai asked. "You want to know?" Tao smirked. Kai nodded. "So....." Tao started off again. 

 

 

"Where are you taking Min Hee?" Chen asked. 'I'm not taking her. It was just an excuse" Xiumin replied, while driving. Chen nodded in understanding. After not long, both of them arrived in front of Chen's house. 

 

 

"Thanks hyung!" Chen said ans waved off to Xiumin. When the sight of Xiumin's car is out, Chen went inside. "Chanyeol" Chen said and took out his phone and dial Chanyeol's phone number. 

 

 

"Chanyeol, are you still at Kris's house? Meet me at your house. Yes, right now. Okay, see you" Chen ended the called and got his car keys. Chen entered his car and drove to Chanyeol's house. 

 

 

While everyone is busy doing their things, at home, Min Hee was just lazily laying on her bed. 'What should I do? Clean my bed? Clean the house? But I want to go out!" Min Hee cried. 

 

 

Just then Min Hee's phone ranged. Min Hee looked at the ID caller, and it said Xiumin. Min Hee quickly picked up the called. "Wae oppa?" Min Hee asnwered. "Min Hee, packed up your bags, we're going to the beach" Xiumin said. 

 

 

"Why? Didn't we just came back from camping. Andwae, my body is killing me already" Min Hee replied. "Okay then, I'll just go with the rest of EXO then" Xiumin said and was about to hang up the call. 

 

 

"Wait! WAIT!" Min Hee said before Xiumin can hanged up. "I'll go. When?" Min Hee asked. "Tomorrow. So pack. I'm on my way home too. So get ready" Xiumin said. Min Hee answered an soft 'hm' and hang up. "Time to start packing again" Min Hee said. 

 


 

Flashback
 
 
"Should we go somewhere tomorrow?" D.O asked suddenly. "Why asked suddenly?" Sehun asked. "It's just that we haven't go out to places in a long time. Like to the beach" D.O replied. 
 
 
"D.O is right. Should we?" Chanyeol added. "When was the last time we all went together?" Baekhyun asked. "5 years ago? Isn't it?"  Kris said. "Since middle school" Luhan added. 
 
 
"Errm, you guys want to go?" Suho asked. "Of course!" they all yelled. "Then start packing" Suho blurted it out. "H-hyung, you're taking us?" Kai asked, shockly. 'I know. Hyung are you taking us?" Sehun also asked. 
 
 
"I'm not wasting my moneys on you guys, if it's not free from my family's resort" Suho replied. "Really? Hyung?" D.O asked. "WAIT! Hyung, your family owns an resort??" Lay asked. 
 
 
Suho let out an innocent look and 'yeah'. "Why you didn't tell us?" Baekhyun asked. "I did already" Suho said. "When?" Tao asked. "Right now" Suho replied. "PPFFTTTTTTT!" all the members gave that looked. 
 
 
"Okay then, we're not going" Suho said and stood up. "ANII! ANI!" Sehun and D.O who sit next to him pulled him back down. "Then packed up, we're leaving tomorrow at 7 am. Me and Xiumin hyung will be driving if Xiumin is going. Somebody called Xiumin" Suho said. 
 
 
"I'll call him" Lay said and took out his phine and contacted Xiumin. "'Okay" Lay replied and hanged up. "He's going. And Min Hee's coming along too" Lay announce. 
 
 
"Then I'll drive, Xiumin, and Kris. Since we have an extra person. Kai, you can bring Hyorin along too, Min Hee might get bored if it's only guy" Suho said. "I'll ask her" Kai replied. 
 
 
"See you guys tomorrow then" Suho said and left. "I'll be going. I need to go pack" then each member starts leaving one by one. 

 

 

 


I'm sorry about last week. Here's the next chapter. 

I wonder what's going to happen??

Are you curios? I am too! 

Stay in tune with me! 

I just love reading the comments, more comment means more chapters coming! 

Have an nice day! <3 <3