Chapter 12

Forget Me Not

Min Hee woke up with a warm body beside her. She looked at her and it was just Hyorin. The sorry look was on her face everytime she sees Hyorin. "I'm sorry" Min Hee said and woke up from her position.

 

 

Min Hee took a shower and left down to explores the resort. "Yeppuda" was all Min Hee can said. Her gaze at the beach won't blink off. She keeps staring at the beach while walking.

 

 

But while on her way walking she bumped in to Suho, Lay, Tao, and Kris. "Min Hee! You woke up already?" Suho asked. "Yeah, I woke up aleady" Min Hee replied. "What are you doing out here Min Hee?" Kris asked.

 

 

"I was just taking a walk. It might halp ater taking a nap" Min Hee replied. "Where's the others?" Min Hee asked. "We don't know. We all separate rooms" Lay replied. "Ohh, I see" Min Hee replied.

 

 

"Min Hee you haven't eat right?" Tao asked. "Yeah" Min Hee replied. "Then let's go eat. The food here is delicious!" Tao exclaimed. Suho gaved Tao an glare and turn back to Min Hee.

 

 

"You want to go? I'll pay" Suho said. "Is it okay?" Min Hee asked. "Of course!" Suho replied. "Really?" Min Hee asked. "Let's go! I'm hunrgy too!" Kris said and took Min Hee with him.

 

 

"Yahh hyung! We all are suppose to go together!" Lay yelled and they all followed Min Hee and Kris. "Ahhh, I'm so full now" Min Hee said after gulping her last spoon. "How was it? Delicious, right?" Tao asked.

 

 

Min Hee gave a sleepy nodded. "Hyung, can we get desserts? I want something sweet" Lay said. "Junk food is enough for you already" Kris said. "Min Hee you want some desserts?" Suho asked.

 

 

"Can I?" Min Hee asked, and Suho nodded. But Lay cheered. After eating they all decided to take a walk. "It's even beautifulier at night" Min Hee said. "I know right?" Tao said.

 

 

Just then they started to kinda hear screams. The rest of members came into sight. "Min Hee!!" Xiumin yelled. "Wae oppa?" Min Hee asked when Xiumin and the members approached them.

 

 

"Where did you go?! I was worried to death!" Xiumin yelled. "I'm sorry" Min Hee said. "Eyhh, hyung don't yell at her" Luhan said patting Xiumin's shoulder. Xiumin then calmed himself down.

 

 

"I'm sorry, I was just taking a walk but then I was with Suho them" Min Hee said. "I'm sorry. I was too harsh" Xiumin said. 'It's okay. It's also my fault, I didn't tell you" Min Hee replied.

 

 

"Okay, so we are clear now?" Xiumin asked. Min Hee slightly nodded. "Ahem, if we are clear now. I have something to tell you guys" Suho said. "What is it?" D.O asked.

 

 

"I have our schedules already!" Suho said. But with what Suho said confused all of them. "Hyung, what do you mean?" Chanyeol asked. "That's right. I didn't even get it one bit" Kai replied.

 

 

"I mean I have our plans palnned for tomorrow already" Suho replied. All of them just left with an 'ahh'. "Tomorrow we will be having breakfast with my parent and then we'll move on to games,okay?" Suho said.

 

 

"Call!" Chanyeol yelled. "Sounds fun!" Hyorin sqealed. "Then your guys better be down here by 7:30 okay? Good night" Suho said walked right past between the crowed between EXO and left to the bedroom.

 

 

"Tao, Kris, and Lay bid off their good night quickly and ran after Suho. "Then me and Hyorin will be going too. Good night" Min Hee said and took Hyorin's arm with her.

 

 

"Should we go to?" Sehun asked. "See you guys tomorrow" Xiumin said before leaving. "Yahh, wait for us!" Chen, Luhan and Sehun ranned after him. "Should we too?" D.O asked. "I don't know.." Kai replied.

 

 

Next morning came, everybody was down in the labby still waiting for Suho. "What's taking him so long?" Kai asked. "Don't blame him. We are the one earlier" Hyorin said and hit Kai's arm.

 

 

Kai nodded and smiled at Hyorin. "Ohh, Suho's here!" Min Hee said when Suho is in sight. "Why are you guys so earlier? It's not 7:30 yet" Suho said. "We didn't want to be scold" Sehun said cutely.

 

 

"Okay, let's go. My parent's waiting" Suho said. After having breakfast with Suho's parent, they all decided to starts their games, that Suho have planned for them.

 

 

"Wait a minute.." A voice said. EXO all turn to the voice. "NOONA!" they all yelled especially Suho. Suho ranned to Joon Mi. "Noona, when did you get here?" Suho asked, smiling nonstop.

 

 

"I just got here. Ohh, EXO's here too" Joon Mi said. EXO waved at Joon Mi as she waved back. "Yahh, you have grown up more. Taller than before" Joon Mi said and EXO laughed.

 

 

Suho was known as one of the shortest member of EXO. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, espescially Chen tha-" "CHEN OPPAAA!" a voice cut Jonn Mi off. Everybody face-palmed themself, except Min Hee and Hyorin.

 

 

"Chen, you're in big trouble.." Lay whisper to Chen. "Who's is it?" Hyorin asked Min Hee. "I don't know" Min Hee replied. "That was what I'm going to tell you guys" Joon Mi said.

 

 

"Aishh, noona why did you bring her?" Suho said with an hatered face. "She foloowed me. I can't help it" Joon Mi replied. "Chen oppa! Hae Won is here!" Hae Won yelled and ranned to Chen side, clinging onto it.

 

 

"Ahem, Hae Won, when did you got here?" Luhan asked. "Just a minute ago" Hae Won replied, not moving away from Chen. "Hae Won.." Chen caled out her name. "Yes, oppa?" Hae Won quickly replied, by hear Chen's voice.

 

 

"Aii, your voice oppa. I just love your voice. Sing for me! Sing for me!" Hae Won said, swing Chen's arm back and forth. "I'll sing for you Hae Won " Baekhyun said and was about to sing but was cut off.

 

 

"Andwae! Chen oppa, please sing for me" Hae Won pleaded. In Chen mind was replying, 'Help me guys!" "Ohh, me and Min Hee needs to be going" Hyorin said and dragged Min hee with her.

 

 

"Why didn't you do anything?" Hyorin asked. "Why will I do something? There's nothing between him and I" Min Hee replied. "What do you mean by nothing between you and him? Don't you love him?" Hyorin asked.

 

 

"Bwoh? What are you talking about? Why will I love him? I only see him as a friend" Min Hee replied. "Min Hee you can lied to yourself, but you can't lied to me. I can tell by your attitude while that girl was clinging onto Chen" Hyorin replied.

 

 

"When did I?" Min Hee replied. "And haven't you see how much he has been doing for you?" Hyorin added. "He did only beacuse he was pitying me only" Min Hee replied, contunied walking while Hyorin stopped.

 

 

"He pity you because I got with Kai?" Hyorin asked. Min Hee frozed and turned to Hyorin. "It's not like that Hyorin.." Min Hee said. "Why didn't you tell me?" Hyorin asked.

 

 

"Hyorin, I'm sorry. I didn't tell you because I was scared. I was scared you'll be mad at me and..." Min Hee said. "And?.." Hyorin asked. "That you'll leave me.." Min Hee sadly said.

 

 

"Are you a pabo? Why will I be mad at you? And why will I leave you?" Hyorin laughed. "Your not mad?" Min Hee asked. "Why will I? I only have you as a friend" Hyorin replied.

 

 

"So, when did you start liking Kai? You're selfish! You like Kai too, and you even help plan on me asking him out" Hyorin said and pouted. "He said yes, didn't he? I don't know when I start linking him though" Min Hee said and laughed.

 

 

"Pabo. But do you still like him now?" Hyorin asked. "I don't know" Min Hee said and they both laughed. "Ahh, let's go swimming! " Hyorin said. "I didn't bring any suits" Min Hee said.

 

 

"Don't worry. I bring one for you already" Hyorin said. "Forget it. Yo-" Hyorin already starts running with Min Hee cutting Min Hee off in her words. "Yahh! I'm not wearing it though!" Min Hee screamed on her way.

 

 

 

 

 


There's a new girl... oooo what's going to happen???

I know Kai is not in this chapter much..The next fews chapter will be more of Hyorin and Min Hee, so please wait.

I'm hungry, I must go eat. Hehehhe, annyeong!

I GOT MY POSTER AND BACKGROUND!! I'M SO HAPPY! It's pretty, right? Does it match the story?

Remember to comment! <3

Bye for now!!