Chapter 21

Forget Me Not

"Hyung!" Suho and Chanyeol called non-stop even though they haven't reach the dressing room. "Xiumin hyung!" the two boys panted as the others turned their gazes to look at the two. 

 

"What is it?" Xiumin asked, coming out after changing his clothes. "Min Hee..." they panted. Everybody's eye widen at Min Hee's name. "What about Min Hee? What happen to Min Hee" Xiumin grew worried. 

 

Xiumin rushed to the two guys as everybody came nto a circle surrounding the two. "Min Hee's with Teen Top" Suho said. "And Teen Top is one of the gang in Seoul" Chanyeol added. 

 

Xiumin sighed in relief before hitting the two's head. "Teen Top!?" The other guys yelled. "I heard that they're a really bad gang" D.O said. "I heard it too!" Hyorin nodded.

 

"Plus they're very dangerous. Hyung what do we do?" Chen asked Xiumin. Xiumin shooked his head. "Don't need to" They all looked at Xiumin shocked. 

 

"Hyung, why?" Luhan asked. Xiumin laughed before going out. "Where are you going?!" Baekhyun yelled. "Let's go after him" Kai said as they all went out. 

 

 

"Jihun, did you have fun?" Min Hee asked as they walk hand in hand to go find Teen Top's dressing room. "Sooo much fun!" Jihun replied cutely. Min Hee smiled at the little girl. 

 

"Ahh, we're here" Min Hee opened the door for them to entered. Jihun rushed to L.Joe once she laid her eyes on him. "Opppa! You were the greatest!" L.Joe laughed as Min Hee continued on smiling. 

 

"I was?" L.Joe asked and Jihun nodded cutely. "Thanks Min Hee for watching that brat" Ricky thanked Min Hee. "Oh, no. It's no prolbem at all. I had so fun with Jihun. Right?" 

 

Jihun nodded. "So I will be going. My brother is probably waiting for me" they nodded. Even before Min Hee could turned the door knob, it's already turned and the door open to revealed Xiumin. 

 

"Oh, oppa? What are you doing here" Min Hee asked confused. Xiumin smile instead of responding and walked past by. Min Hee looked at him confused The others then followed behind, having Min Hee more confused. 

 

"Hey Byunghun, it's been a while" Xiumin shook hand with L.Joe. "Yes, a while" L.Joe said. The EXO members had a sour face on. 

 

Hyorin pulled Min Hee out. "What is it?" Min Hee asked. "You know who Teen Top is right?" Min Hee nodded when Hyorin ask. "Then why are you with them?"

 

"Because they're my friends?" Min Hee said. "Friends? When? How come I never know? You guy never went to the same school at all" Hyorin asked non-stop. 

 

"They're from middle school. Plus they're not like those rumors. Don't believe those fake rumors" Min Hee said before laughing. "Ohh, really?" Hyorin asked and Min Hee nodded. 

 

 

"Friends from middle school...." Chen said quietly as he stood not far away from Min Hee and Hyorin. Chen doesn't know if them bein frinds will affected him of his one side love for Min Hee or it will not. 

 

"Min Hee, the times not here yet.." Chen said, thinking of what ever he's thinking before returning back. 

 

After that everybody returned back to EXO's dressing room to already find Chen in there. "Where were you Chen?" Chanyeol asked tiredly. "I was here all the time" he lied. 

 

"Chen, you were so cool on stage. That high note was so cool" Min Hee gave one of those cheesy looks. Chen laughed at her before blushing. "What about me?" Xiumin asked. 

 

"Oppa, looks so cute with that dance" Min Hee said and imitate Xiumin's dancing. Everybody bursted out laughing. "Ahh! Min Hee's so cute!" Tao screamed. 

 

"Hyorin and Sehun was so y! Even Suho and Chanyeol were drooling" Min Hee laughed as Suho and Chanyeol blushed, hiding their face. 

 

"Really?" Sehun asked disbelief and Min Hee nodded while still laughing. "Kai, those dance were amazing" Min Hee said before throwing Kai with some thumbs up. 

 

Kai smile back. "Baekhyun and D.O, ahhh, both of you're two's voice was just so beautiful" Min Hee pretended to be in heaven with her hand around her heart area. 

 

"Guys, no matter we win or not, let's go out to celebrate!" Suho yelled. "I'm in!" Min Hee yelled and continued with the guys. 

 

"Hyung, you pay?" Kai asked Suho once they entered the restaurant. "Arraso I will!" Suho hissed as everybody cheered. Min Hee sat next to Hyorin on her right as Kai plopped down to her left and Chen in front of her. 

 

"We will eat will!" they all yelled before dinning in for the food. As they all eat, Min Hee secretly will take glances at Chen, but when Chen look at her she will look away. 

 

"Min Hee eat this, it's delicious" Kai placed a piece of meat onto Min Hee's bowl. Min Hee smile and mumble a thanks before eating again. Min Hee then feel a graps onto her left hand. 

 

Min Hee looked down to see Kai wrapping his right hand and her left hand under the table. Kai smile brightly at her when she look up to see Kai. Min Hee sigh before looking over to Chen, who's busy eating. 

 

Min Hee peeled Kai's hand away from her before standing up and excuse herself to go out. When Min Hee reached outside, she quickly took out her phone. 

 

To : Troll Chen

From : Min

 

Come out. 

 

Chen recieved the text. *Chen, this is your chance*

 

Min Hee waited quietly for Chen when a figured appoarched her. "Kai?" Min Hee asked once she turned around. "Min Hee, I have something to confess" 

 

"Don't. I don't want to know and I don't care" Min Hee coldly said. "Min Hee, I-" "I told you to not say it!" Min Hee yelled. Kai slowly grab Min Hee's hand and pull Min Hee into a hug. 

 

"I like you Min Hee. A really long time, I don't even like Hyorin. I dated her because I wanted to be closer to you, but looks it didn't work because you were always with Chen hyung. I hate it when you guys are together. Min Hee will you give me a chance? Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

Chen looked at the two hugging figure which is not far away from him. "I've just lost my chance" Chen looked down to his right arm, holding onto the mp3 player anf the earphone he had. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Oh my! What's going to be Min Hee's answer?

Kai finally have his confession!! 

 

What about out poor Chen? Is he just going to give up easily? 

Subscribe, comment and upvote! <3