Chapter 15

Forget Me Not

"What the!...." Min Hee said, as she exhaled and inhaled hardly. Min Hee came to a stop after running away from EXO. "At least come after me! At least Sehun will be great, but what is this?!" Min Hee said angrily as she kick her feet in the air. 

 

 

"What are you angry about?" Xiumin suddenly said, shocking Min Hee. "Omo! Oppa... You scared me!" Min Hee said. Xiumin laughed and sat next to Min Hee. "What are you angry at? Huh? I've seen you mumbling something" Xiumin said. 

 

 

"Aniya. There's nothing. Forget about it" Min Hee, shaking her head. "For real?" Xiumin asked, eyeing Min Hee sispiciously. "What? Oppa, you think I'm lying?" Min Hee asked Xiumin. 

 

 

"You never know. You could be lying to me.." Xiumin said, and smirked at Min Hee. "Woah! Oppa, you really are something! It doesn't if I lied. You're the one who lied to me first" Min Hee said and eyed Xiumin. 

 

 

"What did I lied?" Xiumin asked, moving his chin back in forth. "Your ex-girlfriend. Oppa, you never told me that you were dating.." Min Hee replied. "Oh, that...... It's just that..." Xiumin went speechless. 

 

 

Min Hee started to laughed. "Oppa, about that. No need to. I understand" Min Hee said, holding in her laughed. "Is it that funny? Just because I didn't tell you?" Xiumin asked. Min Hee nodded. 

 

 

"Also, how did you find out?" Xiumin asked. "EXO" Min Hee replied and quickly shut . "Aishh! EXO. They are really dead..." Xiumin said, angrily. "Aniya. Oppa, it's okay. It just kinda slippen" Min Hee said. 

 

 

"Saying EXO, where are they?" Xiumin asked, looking around for EXO. "I don't know. I ran away from them" Min Hee straight forwardly replied, and shrugged her shoulders. 

 

 

"You ran away from them? Why?" Xiumin asked, paying attention back to Min Hee. "There were some annoying things going on and I couldn't stand watching it anymore so I left" Min Hee said. 

 

 

"Oppa, I'll be going. Class is staring in any minute now" Min Hee said, standing up. Min Hee waved as she walked away. Xiumin waited for her vision to be out of sight and went to looked for EXO. 

 

 

When Min Hee entered, nobody was inside the class yet. Min Hee just sighed and went to her seat waiting for everyone to arrived. But nobody haven't came yet. Being bored, Min Hee tooked the chances to read her book.

 

 

As time passed by, a foot step into the room. Min Hee looked up hoping it to be Hyorin, or one of the EXO members. But nahhh, it's Hae Won. "Oh annyeong!" Hae Won said cutely and waved. Min Hee just nodded a little and went back to her book. 

 

 

"Yahh, I'm talking to you.." Hae Won said, with an atittude. Min Hee didn't responds back. "YAH!" Hae Won screamed, catching some student's attention that are passing by. 

 

 

Min Hee notices the students and looked at Hae Won. "What do you want?" Min Hee asked. Hae Won smirked with an sastified looked. "It's just that Chen oppa seems to like you... You don't mind backing away right?" Hae Won said, and looked at Min Hee from head to toe. 

 

 

"What's so good about you too? No y and also ugly. Pfftt, eluk!" Hae Won said. "Excused me?! But aren't you insulting me right now?" Min Hee said with anger in her words. 

 

 

Students seems to gather more inside the class and on the hall way, waiting for a fight to come up. "Are you a stupid? You have no idea that I was insulting you?" Hae Won replied, and laughed. 

 

 

"Oooo" came from the crowed of the students. Min Hee not giving up and fight back. "Aniyo. I know, I was just testing to know if you know what you are doing. Because crazy people won't admit that they are crazy. But I guess you're not one of them" Min Hee said, with her cooly atittude. 

 

 

"Oooo" came agin from the crowed. "SHUT UP!" Hae Won yelled at the crowed and they shut up immediately. "Hae Won stepped a foot closer to Min Hee. "Thanks for saying that I'm not a crazy person" Hae Won tried saying it cooly. 

 

 

"I didn't evem compliment you also, I didn't said that you're not a crazy person. I said 'I guessed' only, but I think for a while again, I think you are a crazy person" Min Hee said it back into her face, quoting the part with her hands in the airs.

 

 

Hae Won scoffed loudly. "Are you insulting me right now?!" Hae Won asked, yelling. "For your information to make me not a crazy person, yes I just did insulted you" Min Hee said, as she starts packing up her book into her bag. 

 

 

Min Hee slanged her backpack onto her right arm and was making her way out of the classroom. But was stopped by Hae Won who grabbed her arm harshly. "Did you not heard me earlier? Back away from Chen" Hae Won said once Min Hee's head was turned back facing her. 

 

 

Min Hee jerked her arm from Hae Won's grip and starts walking again. But before even reaching to the next desk, Hae pulled her back by grabbing her hair. "YAH! Kim Hae Won, are you crazy?!" Min Hee yelled, trying her best to released Hae Won's grip as she starts shaking.

 

 

"Hurry and go tell EXO!" a students said loudly. "Any body dare to go tell EXO right will be really dead!" Hae Won said, stopping the students. But one of the students sneakly got out and ran out to find EXO. 

 

 

The students finally found EXO outside out near the soccer field with most of the member playing soccer. Only Hyorin, Kai, Sehun, and Tao weren't playing. "Sunbae!" the students called. 

 

 

"Sunbae!" she continued on to called until she reached Kai and Hyorin them. "Oh, what is it?" Kai asked turning his attention from the soccer game. "...Min Hee...." the said with breathing. 

 

 

"Min Hee! What about Min Hee?" Kai asked. Hyorin turned around. "Min Hee? I heard Min Hee's name. What wrong?" Hyorin asked. "The new girl, Suho sunbae's cousin, and Min Hee are about to have a fight" she said. 

 

 

"Are you serious?!" Kai asked, surprisedly. "Hurry! The new girl was just pulling Min Hee's hair now" she continued. "Min Hee! Aishh that girl! Never know how to defend herself!" Hyorin yelled. 

 

 

"Let's go tell the other first! Especially Xiumin hyung!" Kai said and Hyorin nodded. Sehun and Tao who were there also heard everything. They four entered the soccer field and starts telling one member one by one. 

 

 

After got all the members, they hurried to Min Hee's home room class. "Yah, plai!" Xiumin yelled and dashed inside. When he entered, everythings was just like how he did not want it to happen. 

 

 

Min Hee was sitting at the corner of the classroom with her hair being a mess, curling up like a ball crying in the corner. "Yah! I didn;t do anthing to you! Why are you crying?!" Hae Won yelled and shake Min Hee's body. 

 

 

"Get away from me!" Min Hee cried, shaking her head non-stop. "Yah!" Hae Won yelled at her and pushed her body. Min Hee then went unconcious and falled onto the ground when Hae Won pushed her.

 

 

 

"KIM HAE WON!" Xiumin yelled and pushed Hae Won aside and went to Min Hee who lied on the ground. EXO finally all arrived. "Min Hee!" they all yelled and went to Xiumin. "Min Hee open your eyes.." Xiumin said, patting Min Hee's cheeks. 

 

 

Suho got angry and went to scold Hae Won. "Kim Hae Won what have you done?!" Suho said angrily as she grabbed Hae Won's arm harshly. "Oppa... I though she was just pretending.." Hae Won replied, pretend to be innocent. 

 

 

"Pretending?! Like you are right now?!" Suho asked, shaking Hae Won's body. Hae Won then just broke into tears. "Min Hee.." Xiumin coninuted to call Min Hee. "Hyung, lets take her to the nurse then" Sehun suggested. 

 

 

Xiumin nodded and picked up Min Hee, carrying her. "Kim Hae Won, stay here. We need to talk when I come back" Xiumin said coldly to Hae Won and left out to the nurse xlinic with Min Hee in his arms. 

 

 

EXO didn't followed Xiumin because no matter what Xiumin will be coming back. "Min Hee you have to be okay. Sorry, oppa wasn't protecting you just like last time. You have to be alright" Xiumin said as he continued walking with Min Hee in his arms. 

 

 

After dropping off Min Hee in the nurse clinic, Xiumin made his way back to talk with Hae Won. Kris had yelled all the students back to their class room, and now EXO and the girls are waiting for Xiumin at the soccer field. 

 

 

"Xiumin oppa..." Hae Won started when Xiumin arrived. "Shut! I don't even want to see your face" Xiumin coldly said. "Do you not know how scared my sister was?!" Xiumin yelled at Hae Won. 

 

 

" I thought she was just pretending.. all girls these days are like that" Hae Won said. "Just like how you are. And Min Hee is not those type of girls" Xiumin said angrily. "How will you know?" Hae Won scoffed. 

 

 

"Kim Hae Won!" Suho yelled at her. "What? It's true. It's all because of her Chen oppa won't even look at me!" Hae Won said. "Yah, Hae Won what are you tallking about?" Chen asked. 

 

 

"It's because you like her! Don't you? You won't even look at me.." Hae Won replied, turning her gaze from Xiumin to Chen. "What does it have to do with harming Min Hee then?" Chen asked. 

 

 

"It's because she's the girl you like. Also, I was just asking her nicely but she decided to make it hard, so I just-" "By bullying her?!" Xiumin yelled, cutting Hae Won off. "Oppa... you're really scary right now.." Hae Won scariedly replied. 

 

 

"It's not as much as you did to my sister" Xiumin said coldly. Hae Won seems scared, so she ranned off to class. "Hyung, Min Hee was scared?" Kai asked. "Oh my gosh! I totally forgot! How can I forget?!" Hyorin yelled and hit herself. 

 

 

"Ask Hyorin, she knows. I don't want to say anything, I need to go check on Min Hee" Xiumin said and left to the nurse clinic. "Hyorin, what does Xiumin hyung mean?" Chen asked Hyorin. 

 

 

"Uhhmmm...." Hyorin strutted. "Hurry!" Suho yelled. "What is it that Min Hee was scared?" Lay asked. All of the them all asked at the same time. "Yah! Shut up and I'll tell you guys!" Hyorin yelled and all of them quickly shut their mouth. "It's just that........"

 

 

 

 

 

 


I was busy with school since school started agan but here's the next chapter! How was it?

Please! Please! Please, I beg you guys! Please do not comment who you shipped, just comment what's going along with the story.. Seeing all the shipper makes me can't decided, so please no commenting who you ship. Can you guys please just do that? 

I'm sorry if I sound really mean up there, but it's for my saftey. XD 

That girl Hae Won is really getting my nerves, how annoyed! Ughh. I don't even know why I made her so annoy and y. LOL

This one seems ike the longest chapter. It have like 1,900 something words. Wow!

Remember to comment, Upvote, and Subscribe! Love you guys! Good night! <3 <3