Chapter 3

Forget Me Not

"You guys here?" Suho said, as Xiumin and Min Hee walk to them. "Mianhe, oppa. I woke up late" Min Hee said. "Pabo, it's okay" Chanyeol said, and ruffled Min Hee's hair. Min Hee smiled. "Neh" Min Hee said. 

 

 

"Min Hee-ah, come herrrrreeeeeee" Luhan said, with his aegyo, and opening his arms wide. "No! Min Hee-ahhhhhh, come here!!!" Sehun said, copying Luhan. Min Hee laughed at them. By seeing Min Hee laughed, Chen decided to copy them. 

 

 

"Min Hee-ah!! Here!" Chen said, calmly, opening his arms, waiting for her to come. *If she comes, it's a chance for me...* Chen thought. Min Hee put a finger on her chin, thinking. "Oppa, I can't choose!!" Min Hee yelled. 

 

 

"Min Hee, baby!! Come herrrrrrrreeeeeeeee" Luhan said, with his aegyo again. "Ptff!! Baby?? Aniyo! Min Hee come here! Hurry!" Sehun said. All Chen did was smiled, waiting for her to come. 

 

 

Min Hee smiled, knowing who to go to. Min Hee took a step forward, taking another, and another. *How I wished it's like a drama, choosing my fate with out and hardship, just like choosing to hug one of them....* Min Hee thought. 

 

 

*Min Hee, choose! You will still have to choose again, but first let me know what you think.." Xiumin thought. *Don't. Don't choose! Don't choose anybody!* Kai thought. 

 

 

After taking so many steps forward, Min Hee arrived in front of the person she choose. Min Hee smile widely at the figured. "MIN HEEE-AHHHH!!!!! WAE!!!!!??????????" Sehun yelled. 

 

 

"Min Hee-ah, thanks" Luhan said. Min Hee still can not stop smiling at the person in front of her. Min Hee open her arms, waiting for a hug. But no repond. "You're not going to hug me?" Min Hee asked. 

 

 

"Min Hee thanks for breaking my heart" Luhan said, joking. But he end up being smack. Xiumin spacked him, heheh. "Yah, Lulu, watch what you're saying" Xiumin said. "Hyung, I was just playing" Luhan pouted. 

 

 

"Min Hee!!! Why??" Sehun, cried, and ran over to Luhan, hugging him. EXO laughed at the scene. "Oppa?" Min Hee asked Chen. But no respond. "Oppa, aren't you goi-" but before Min Hee could finished her words, Chen hugged her tightly already. 

 

 

Chen quietly smiled to himself, when Min Hee hugged back. *Min Hee, good job* Xiumin thought and smiled. "Hyunggg, why didn't Min Hee choose us?" Sehun jokely cried, whiling hugging Luhan. Luhan laughed, and everyone did. 

 

 

"It's good that I didn't do it too, or else I'm losing too" Tao said, laughing. EXO also laughed. But even though 'he' laughed with them, his heart is torn into many pieces. Who? I won't tell, but one of the EXO member. :P "Guys, let's go, and leave them alone" Xiumin said, and EXO nodded, walking away.

 

 

"You choose me?" Chen asked. Min Hee nodded, still having her innocent smile on. "Waeyo?" Min Hee asked. Chen shooked his head. "Will you hug me one more time?" Chen asked. 

 

 

Min Hee nodded and hug Chen one more time. During the longest hug ever, Chen didn't dare to hug back. Chen was quietly smiling to himself. Hugging Min Hee was one of a goal he wanted to do. 

 

 

There's still tons of things he wanted to do. He wanted to protect Min Hee, wanted to hold her hands, wanted her to look at him, he wanted her to be his luck, he wanted to be her luck. But will he be able to reached all of his goals?

 

 

Min Hee slowly release the hug. "Oppa, let's go" Min Hee said, walking to class. Min Hee smiled to herself, walking away. "Dadum! Dadum! Dadum!" the sound of a heart racing was heart. Min Hee blushing, heart racing after hugging Chen.

 

 

"Why am I like this?" Min Hee said, still blushing. Chen followed her behind. When Min Hee reached class, Hyorin, Sehun and Tao was already in class. Min Hee shyly went to sit at her seat.

 

 

"Is it true?" Hyorin, said, after nudging Min Hee. "Bwoh? Bwoh?" Min Hee asked back, suprisely. "You're blushing, Min Hee" Hyorin said out loud. "Chincha?" Sehun said, shockly. Sehun stood up and walked in front of Min Hee. 

 

 

"Yah!!" Min Hee yelled, hiding her face. "Oooo! Min Hee you like Chen hyung?" Sehun asked. "Ani!" Min Hee half yeleld. "Come just admited Min Hee" Hyorin said. "Yes you do!" Sehun said, pinching Min He's cheek. "I said that I don't" Min Hee said. 

 

 

"Then who do you like?" Hyorin asked. "I like Kim Jong-" Min Hee stopped before she spilled it. *In* Min Hee thought. "Bwohya?" Min Hee said, with an serious face. "A-ani" Sehun and Hyorin replied, awkwardly smiling. Min Hee puffed in and out airs, as Sehun and Hyorin went back to their business.

 

 

Class is over, so now EXO , Min Hee and Hyorin all gather around lunch. "What do you think? Should we go?" Hyorin asked. "I don't know.." Min Hee replied. "Go where?" D.O asked. 

 

 

"Going to the mall" Hyorin replied. "For what?" Lay asked. "I don't know. We just feel like going there afterschool" Min Hee replied. "Let's go!!" Tao yelled. "Waeyo?" Baekhyun asked. 

 

 

"To go buy clothes. I heard that there's good discount off this week" Tao replied. "Then let's go!" Hyorin said. "All right! You guys coming along?" Tao said. "I'm going if Min Hee's going" Xiumin said. *Me too* Chen thought. 

 

 

*Oppa, I don't want to go at all... please take me home* Min Hee thought. "I'm...not going" Min Hee replied, softly. "Wae?" Hyorin asked. "I don't feel good" Min Hee replied. 

 

 

"Then I'm not going" Xiumin said. "You guys?" Tao asked. "We're going" They all said, except for Chen. "You Chen hyung?" Tao asked. "I'm-" "Chen is going with me! I need him" Xiumin said, cutting Chen off. 

 

 

"Okay then, I guess it's only us then.." Hyorin said. "I'm sorry, please excuse me" Min Hee said, and left after speaking. "Ding!" a text message was heard. It's Xiumin's phone. 

 

 

To : Baozi oppa <3

From : Min  

 

Oppa, I'm leaving first. Meet you at home

 

 

To : Min 

From : Baozi oppa

 

Leave. Just go home. I'll see you at home

 

Xiumin text back. "Who is it?" Suho asked. "Min Hee" Xiumin replied. "What did she said?" Chanyeol asked. "That she's going home" Xiumin replied. "She must be really sick, aigoo. My poor baby, Min Hee" D.O said. 

 

 

After school., Chen and Xiumin rushed back home to check on Min Hee. As for EXO, and Hyorin, they all went to the mall. 

 

(Jusy saying that I will be writing two scene at the same time, so please don't be confused. If you are, comment below and I will explain it to you. :D)

 

"Min Hee!" Chen and Xiumin yelled, when they entered the door. "Up here, oppa!" Min Hee yelled from upstairs. Xiumin and Chen rushed upstairs, to Min Hee's room. 

 

 

When they open the door, there sit a still Min Hee's on her bed, waiting for the news. "What are you doing?" Xiumin asked. "Waiting for Hyorin to text me the news.." Min Hee replied. 

 

 

"Min Hee.." Xiumin said, and sat next to Min Hee. "Min Hee! Why are you so hot?" Xiumin said, when he touch his sister's hand, then her forehead. "Chen! Watch her, I'll go make her some soup" Xiumin said, leaving. 

 

 

"Oppas, I have something to ask.." Hyorin said. "What is it?" Baekhyun replied. "Go ahead" Kris said.

 

 

"Min Hee, uljima (don't cry)" Chen said, putting Min Hee into his embrace. "Don't cry only because of him" Chen said. Min Hee raised her head to look at Chen. "You know?" Min Hee asked. "Yes, I know" Chen said, nodding his head. 

 

 

"Kai, will you be my boyfriend?" Hyorin asked, in front of everybody. EXO looked at Hyorin shocked. 

 

 

"DING!" Min Hee recieved an text message. Min Hee quickly took her cellphone and open up the text. Min Hee looked all shocked, she couldn't believed it at all. "Oppa, I'm so happy" Min Hee said, smiling as tears runs down her cheeks. Min Hee then hug Chen and snuggled down his chest.

 

 

*I promise you that I'll care/protect for you (akkyeojundago geuda yaksokhalgeyo) * Chen thought, whiling hugging and caressing Min Hee's hair. 

 

 

 

 


Here's another chapter!! 

I wonder what did Kai replied, that make Min Hee so happy.. Did he rejected Hyorin?? or did he accept?

Anyways, I was thinking and a new story title came up in my mind, so please choose below. 

It doesn't matter which one is better, I'll just go with the one I like. 

Enjoyed! Stay tuned for the next chapter. 

Remember to Subscribe, Comment and Upvote!