Chapter 7

Forget Me Not

Min Hee had woke up really early because she wasn't able to slep yesterday. She had woke up to help her mom packed other stuff that they need. "Is your brother up yet?" Mrs Kim asked. 

 

 

"Min Hee shooked her head. "Go wake him up" Mrs. Kim said. Min Hee nodded and went upstairs. "Oppa!" Min Hee yelled, when she stepped onto the stairs. Min Hee continues to called when she infron of Xiumin's bedroom door. 

 

 

"Oppa!" Min Hee yelled after opening the door. After opening the door, Min Hee went to sit on Xiumin's bed. Xiumin slowly moved his body and sit up. "Don't you always wake up earler?" Min Hee asked.  

 

 

"It's beacsue I went to sleep late yesterday.." Xiumin said. "Why?" Min Hee asked. "I was reading.." Xiumin lazily replied. "Oh, okay. Umma told you to wake up. We're leaving within an hour" Min Hee said before leaving. 

 

 

Xiumin also nodded before Min Hee left. Xiumin throw off his blanket and entered the bathroom. As for Min Hee, she went back downstairs. 'Is he awake?" Mrs. Kim asked. "Hm. He's awake now" Min Hee said, after she nodded. 

 

 

After a long time of preparing everything, the Kim family dove out and left their home to go camping. In during the rides, Min Hee quickly fall alseep afterwards. Xiumin sitting at the back with his sister, he notices it. 

 

 

"Pabo..." that's all Xiumin could said. And shooked his head. Just then Xiumin recieved a text. It was a text from EXO's group chat. 

 

Conversation..

 

Baekhyun - What are you guys doing? Wanna catch a movie with me and Chanyeol?

 

Chanyeol - Yeah, wanna come along?

 

Sehun - Hyung!! Take me!

 

Lay - When?

 

Baekhyun - Later in the afternoon

 

Luhan - Nahhh. I have relatives coming over

 

Kris - I'm too lazyy

 

Chen - I'll come along

 

Kai - Sorry, I'm out of house already

 

Xiumin - I'm out of house too

 

Suho - Me and D.O are coming along

 

Tao - Is it scary movie? If it's I'm not coming..

 

Chanyeol - No it's not. It's a comedy movie

 

Tao - Then I'm going

 

Baekhyun - Okay then! Meet you guys at the theater at 1 pm

 

 

And there's goes the conversation. Xiumun then plugged in his earpjones on and played his music and went to sleep. After hourse of driving the Kim family arrived. 

 

 

'Yeah, wake up, we're here!" Mr. Kim yelled. Min Hee woked up and rubbed her eyes cutely. For Xiumin, when he woked up, he stretched. "Wahhh!" Min Hee said, when she see all the living nature around. 

 

 

"It's beautiful!" Min Hee exclaimed. "Ahh, Umma and Appa forgot to tell you guys that we are here with the other Kim family" Mrs. Kim said. "Which one?" Xiumin asked. "Your friend Kai" Mrs. Kim replied. 

 

 

"Ohhh" Xiumin said. It didn't really bother Min Hee at all. Right now. she's just enjoying the nature. "Come help us!" Mr. Kim yelled. "Nehh!" Xiumin and Min Hee yelled in unsion. 

 

 

They both went to help get everything out of the car. "Annyeongshayeo" they greet Kai's parents, whiling having stuff in their hands. "Omo, Kai! Go help them!" Kai's mom yelled. 

 

 

Kai lazily got out and went to their car. Min Hee followed behind, while Xiumin get started on the tents. "Ani, it's okay" Min Hee said, grabbing onto the bag. "No, I'll do it" Kai said, grabbing half of the bag. 

 

 

They both starts to fight over the bag until when Kai's hand touches Min Hee's hand. They both freezed. Kai looked into Min Hee's eyes. Min Hee did the same. Something. Something in that eyes.

 

 

"Min Hee! Did you got it!" Xiumin yelled, making Min Hee parted her hand from Kai's. "I'll do it" Min Hee snatched the bag ans left. Kai shooked is head and grabbed another bag. 

 

 

Finally after figuring things out, hey finally finished setting tents and other things up. Min Hee tiredly sat down in the shaeds. "It'll be nice to go swimming now.." Min Hee said. Just then Min Hee reacived a text. 

 

 

To : Min

From : Hyorin

 

Where are you?

 

 

To : Hyorin

From : Min

 

Out of the house. Camping. You?

 

 

To : Min

From : Hyorin 

 

Samething! Where are you? Where we used to go right?

 

 

To : Hyorin

From : Min

 

Mm hm

 

 

To : Min 

From  :

 

I'll meet you later then

 

 

"Min Hee you want to go swimming?" Xiumin asked, sitting down next to Min Hee. "I'll just come along" Min Hee said. Xiumin nodded. "But let me go change first" Min Hee said and went to her tent.

 

 

Min Hee changed into a short and tank top, since it was hot. So she decided to wear a short, so she'll just dipped her feet inside the water. "Let's go" Min Hee said. "Kai! Let's go" Xiumin yelled. 

 

 

"Oppa, Kai's going too?" Min Hee asked. "Mmm. Wae?" Xiumin asked. "Oh, nothing. Let's go" Min Hee said and starts walking. Kai hurried and off they went to the lake. 

 

 

Near the lake there are deep parts too, but they only went near the parts that's not deep. When they got there, Min Hee sat down on the edge og the rock and dipped her legs inside the lake. 

 

 

They were not much peoples. But it's only teenagers that are there, about 2 to 3 peoples. *What is Chen doing right now?* Min Hee thought. Since now Min Hee got bored easily with out Chen.

 

 

Since these past fews months she's been with Chen all long. Now, she just misses Chen's joke and voices that make her laughed. After a while, it's startes getting bored for Min Hee. 

 

 

So she decided to head back, by herself. She didn't want to bother Kai and Xiumin. But she'll tell Xiumin first. "Oppa, I'm leaving first!!" Min Hee yelled. "Whatt!??" Xiumim yelled backed. 

 

 

"I said that I'm leaving first!!" Min Hee repeated. Xiumin heard her and nodded. Min Hee nodded back, and starts walking. Whiling she was walking near the lake. The deep part though.

 

 

While she's walking, she stopped to take a view. But then something suddenky bumped into her, making her falled on her . "Yahh!! Watch where you're going!" the girl yelled. 

 

 

"What are you talking about? You're the one who bumped into me" Min Hee said, when she helped herself up. "Pshhhhh! You bumped into me, what are you talking about!" the girl said back with an attitude. 

 

 

Min Hee rolled her eyes in annyoyed. The girl scoffed. "GIRL, YOU DID NOT JUST ROLLED YOUR EYES AT ME.." she kinda yelled, but maintained her voice. Min Hee didn't replied, but moved aside and starts walking. 

 

 

"That !" the girled turned back and harshly grabbed Min Hee's arm. "You just not did that to me!" She yelled. "Did what?" Min Hee asked annoyed. "Look like a girl like you don't know how to swim don't you?" she said, eyeing Min Hee from head to toes. 

 

 

"A-ani" Min Hee stuttered. Min Hee stuttered because it's true, that she can't swim. "Well..... Let's see!" the girl pushed Min Hee into the lake after her sentence. "AHHHHHHH!" Min Hee screamed. 

 

"MIN HEE!!!"

 

"MIN!!!"

 

Voices were calling for Min Hee when they heard her voices. Hyorin quickly ranned to when the girl was standing. "Yahhh!!! Lee Yoon Ji!!! What do you think you're doing!!!!" Hyorin yelled, and then turned back to Min Hee. 

 

"H-help!!" Min Hee yelled. "He...lpp!" she yelled again. "Helpp!! Somebody is drowning!!!!" Hyorin yelled. After Xiumin and Kai ranned from far they finally got here. But Min Hee was already underwater. 

 

 

Kai quickly dived in. "SLPASHH!!" another guy just jumped in too. "Chen?" Xiumin asked confused. Both Chen and Kai are looking for Min Hee, but no where to be found. 

 

 

Finally! One of then popped up with Mi Hee in their arms. "Yahh, Min Hee ireona!!" Chen yelled, lightly tapped Min Hee's cheeks. Chen moved Min Hee's hair out of the way. 

 

 

Min Hee slowly opened her eyes. "C-chen I..was missing yo-" Just then Min Hee went back unconcious. "Yahh! Chen palliiii!" XIumin yelled. Chen helped Min Hee up. 

 

 

"Min Hee! Wake up!!" Xiumin yelled. Kai finally realized, and came out of the lake. Chen lied Min Hee down. 'Min Hee..." Chen called. "Chen!! CPR!! CPR!" Hyorin yelled. 

 

 

Chen quickly took a glance at Xiumin, waiting for his permission. Xiumin quickly nodded, for him to go ahead. Chen then bent up Min Hee chin, pinch Min Hee's nose and brought his lips to Min Hee's and blew in air to Min Hee.
 

 

After in air, he started with the compression. It didn't work. Chen did it again. This time Min Hee coughed out waters. "Min Hee!" they all yelled. Bur then she went back unconcious. 

 

 

"Chen, hurry and take her!" Xiumin said. Chen nodded and quickly picked up Min Hee and followed Xiumin. When they arrived, the Kims were shocked. "OMO! What happened?" Mrs. Kim asked, when she saw her unconcious daughter. 

 

 

"Umma, Min Hee drowned" XIumin replied. "Yeobo, it's okay. She's okay now" Mr. Kim said. "That's good to hear" Kai's dad said. "Pali and take her to her tent, I'll come and change her" Mrs. Kim said. 

 

 

Chen nodded and followed Xiumin to Min Hee's tent. Chen carefully laid Min Hee down. Chen brushed off Min Hee's hair hehind her ears. "Thanks bro, I don't know what will happen to Min Hee if you're not there" Xiumin said. 

 

 

'it's okay. It's my job to protect the one I love" Chen replied. "Wait! Aren't you suppose to at the movie with EXO?" Xiumin asked. "I'll tell you that later" Chen replied. "All right then let's go out" Chen nodded and they went out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Here's one!

Thanks for the subscribers so far!

Remember to upvote and comment!

Here's a little Kai and Min Hee part for Kai and Min Hee shipper.

And for Chen too! Is Chen too much? If it's too much then, I'll do more of Kai and Min Hee more..

Have a nice day!