Chapter 18

Forget Me Not

Like it happen after the soccer game, a month has fly by really fast. Only a couple of months left and school will then be over for all of the students in SM High. So then they have never heard anything from Hae Won. Hae Won has not been showing up after the incident. 

 

 

The school bell rang as students rushed inside classroom before their teacher got in. Mr. Yoon then entered with some students behind him. "Chaaa, everybody is here today.." Mr. Yoon said and he looked through the papers. 

 

 

"You guys know what's coming up next right?" Mr. Yoon asked the class. The whole class nodded. "What is it?" Mr. Yoon asked back. "Summer vacation!!" they all yelled. 

 

 

Mr. Yoon shooked his head. "That's still three months from now" Mr. Yoon said and then laughed. "Then what's coming up Mr. Yoon?" a student asked. "There are two up coming event" Mr. Yoon replied. 

 

 

"And they are new this year" Mr. Yoon added. "What is it then, Mr. Yoon?" Sehun who is next to Min Hee asked put loud. "Sehun, Kai don't you guys dance?" Mr. Yoon asked them. 

 

 

"Neh" they both nodded. "This is a good chance for you guys then.." Mr. Yoon said. "I won't be explaining it here. Every class will gather at the cafeteria now, so let's go" Mr. Yoon said and walked out. 

 

 

"Really? Now?" Min Hee said as they all exited the classroom. Everybody is now gathered in the cafeteria, with the school's president. "You guys heard about the two event right?" the president asked. 

 

 

"Nehh!!" all the student yelled. "The first event will be Spring festival. Our school will be participating, so two class will be joining together to make a booth. I will be drawing the class that will be working together"

 

 

"Do you guys want to know the second event?" the president asked. "Yess!!!" they all yelled. "During that night of the spring festival, their will be a talent show! Our school have great students with great talent so we are participating too!" 

 

 

"The winner will be reward with 3000000 won (around $2,700)" the president said. "Wooahhhhhhhh!~" the crowded said surprisedly. "Those who wants to participate, it's going to be a duet, so you guys will talk all of this in P.E class" 

 

 

"To the spring festival, I will be drawing the class now" the president said as he draw a paper from the box. "Who do you think we are going to be with?" Hyorin asked Min Hee as Min Hee shrugged. 

 

 

"I don't know, maybe a sunbae class?" Min Hee said. "Ehyy please don't be with the EXO hyungs. They will work me out all day on that day" Sehun whinned, making a face. 

 

 

Min Hee and Hyorin laughed at Sehun. "Yah don't laugh at me!" Sehun whinned. "Yah, yah! Listen our room is picked!" Kai interrupted them. "Really!?" they all yelled. 

 

 

"Mr. Yoon's class and.......... Ms. Goo!!" the president announce. "Andwaee!!" Sehun yelled out loud. Min Hee and Hyorin laughed at Sehun. "This is so no good, I will have to work all day" Sehun whinned. 

 

 

"Min Hee, are you participating in the talent show?" Hyorin asked Min Hee. "I'm not so sure yet.." Min Hee replied back as they all continued listening to the president. 

 

 

"Mr. Yoon let's go with more of like a desserts for the spring festival" Min Hee suggested. "LOh that's a good idea, so what can we make?" Mr. Yoon asked, raising his brows.

 

 

"Me and Min Hee can make macaroons plus more desserts and Ms. Goo's class can make drinks" Hyorin said. "Good idea, I'll talk with Ms. Goo about it" Mr. Yoon said before dismissing class. 

 

 

"Yah, you'll be making it, I didn't said that I will be making it" Min Hee told Hyorin. "Then why suggested something we both like?" Hyorin asked. "It's not like there's only both of us that knows how to bake" Min Hee said. 

 

 

"You're not going to die, and this is a chance to let them taste our recipe!" Hyorin squeled as she waved her arms around. "Why so happy?" Chanyeol said and sat down next to Hyorin. 

 

 

"She's just so excited about the spring fesitval" Min Hee replied to Chanyeol. Other members then came later and sat around. "Ahhhh hyung, why does our class have to do it with your class?" Sehun whinned. 

 

 

Sehun wobbled his body as he whinned cutely. "Sehun I know you want to be with us, so don't whinned too much" Luhan said as they both got into their lovely dovey. 

 

 

"Elehhkkkkk!" they all pretend to throw up. "Wae? Are we too in love?" Sehun asked. "No, it's too disguesting" Lay replied and they nodded then laughed. "Ohh right are you guys doing the talent show?" D.O asked. 

 

 

"Right are you guys participating?" Suho asked after D.O. "I'm not so sure yet cause someone doesn't want to" Hyorin said and then looked at Min Hee. "I didn't stop you, and I didn't say that I don't want to do it" Min Hee replied. 

 

 

"So Min Hee-ah want to be my partner?" D.O asked Min Hee. "M-me?" Min Hee asked with her eyes widen. "Yeah be my partner, you have such a great voice" D.O replied. 

 

 

"But you never heard me sing before.." Min hee said with an unsure look. "I h-" D.O then was cut off when Baekhyun and the rest of the members ranned too him and cover his mouth. 

 

 

"Heheheheeh" " Haahahhaa" "There's nothing at all" Kris said. "Are you guys hiding something from me?" Min Hee asked them suspiciously. "Nothing! We're hiding nothing" Chen said and then laughed awkwardly. 

 

 

"Yeah, nothing at all" Kai added, with a weird smile. "Are you guys sure?" Min Hee asked them. "Oppa why are you quiet? Are you lying to me too oppa?" Min Hee asked Xiumin. 

 

 

Xiumin then just avoid gaze with Min Hee. "Oppa!~~" Min Hee said annoying from the boys. They just pouted and then shooked their heads. Min Hee made a face at them and then just shrugged it off. 

 

 

"You guys will surely get it from me next time!" Min Hee said before dragging Hyorin with her. When Min Hee got out of their eye site they all breathe in relief. "Yah, watch your mouth next time" Luhan scolded D.O.

 

 

"How can I when her voice is so beautiful?" D.O asked. "Well it was good that she didn't found out.." Xiumin said and then look at the boy. "And D.O your question for Min Hee, I'll answer.."

 

 

"My answer is no.." Xiumin said before walking away, laughing to himself. "Ahh hyung!!" D.O yelled as other members of EXO just laughed at D.O. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Here's the chapter I have promise! 

Please do wait until I update the next chapter!

I will like to announce TO GET READY FOR SOME DRAMAS!!

Hehehhehe *evil smile* xD 

 

Somebody is going to enter this story! I mean some people LOL 

Wait fot the couple of next chapters to see! Bye guys! Love ya guyz!! <3 <3 <3