Chapter 1

Forget Me Not

"Min Hee!!" Hyorin yelled and ranned towards Min Hee. "Hey" Min Hee replied and waved.  "Ohh. Myyyy. Goooddd!! You won't believed this at all" Hyorin started to squealed around and jumped. 

 

 

"Yahh, what is it?" Min Hee asked confusedly. But before Hyorin said anything, EXO entered the school, with the crowed of fangirls. 

 

"OPPAAA, YOU'ERE SO HANDSOME!"

"XIUMIN YOU ARE SO CUTE!!" 

"SEHUN YOU TOO!!!"

"XIUMIN OPPA MARRYY ME!!!"

 

Min Hee laughed at the last comment. "Since I was young, I always wonder how will Xiumin oppa propose to his girl. But I guess the girl will beat him first" Min Hee said, and continued on laughing and smiling. 

 

 

When EXO enetered, they stopped in front of Min Hee and Hyorin. Min Hee have her eyes on Kai. Kai have his eyes on Hyorin and (secretly on Min Hee). Hyorin still can not fangirling inside.

 

 

And as for Chen, he will always have eyes on Min Hee, even though she has her eye on other mens. "How is it so far?" Xiumin asked, ruffling Min Hee's hair. "Oppaaa" Min Hee pouted. "It's good so far" Min Hee replied and smiled.

 

 

"Okay, if you have anything, just tell me, okay?" Xiumin said, as Min Hee nodded. "Just asked, don't be shy.." Baehyun said, and ruffled Min Hee's hair. "Stop, oppas. You guys are ruining my hair" Min Hee pouted cutely, making EXO laughed, long with Kai and Chen.

 

 

"Well be leaving" Xiumin said. "Go already. Before the fangirls of yours come and killed me" Min Hee said, joking. "ARRASO. ARRASO" Exo all said in unsion and start walking away. Min Hee smile. 

 

 

But before Chen left, he approuched Min Hee first. "If anything happened tell me, arasso?" Chen said. Min Hee chuckleed. "Oppa, you make me sound like I'm still a baby" Min Hee said. 

 

 

Just then Chen leaned in and whispered, "Becaused you are a baby to me" Chen whipsered, and walked away. "Bwohh?" Min Hee questioned herself confusedly. "What did he said?" Hyorin asked. 

 

 

"Nothing. What were you going to tell me?" Min Hee asked. "I'll tell you during lunch, but how I wished it's true" Hyorin squealed. "Arraso, then let's go to class. Before we are late" Min Hee grabbed Hyorin's arm and pulled her to class. 

 

 

"Ohh, oppas, you guys are in here early" Min Hee said, when she entered. When she entered, Sehun and Tao was already in their seat, which is beside each other, and behind Min Hee's. 

 

 

"It was boring with the hyungs, so I tooked Tao hyung with me" Sehun replied. "I was just having fun with Kris hyung!! Why did you even pulled me with you!" Tao halfed yelled. 

 

 

 

"Becaused you have class with me. Bleh!" Sehun replied, stucking out his tongue. Min Hee shooked her head. Both of Min Hee and Hyorin went to their seat. "They're just sooooo cute" Hyourin cooded. Min Hee nodded in agree. 

 

 

 

 

 

The bell ringed, signaling for LUNCH! 

 

 

Min Hee and Hyorin both grabbed their lunch and sat next to EXO, not to EXO, but about one table away. But since, EXO is a large group, they sat at two table. So, basically, Min Hee and Hyorin are next to EXO because Xiumin and EXO wouldn't let Min Hee off their eyesight. 

 

 

"Are you ready for me to tell you?" Hyorin said, impatiently. Min Hee nodded for her to contunied, as she started eating. "Okayy. Let me breathe first" Hyorin said. "Breathe in, breathe out" Hyorin said. 

 

 

"Okay! I'm ready!" Hyorin half yelled. Min Hee nodded again, because she has food in . "Okay, so last night when I went to sleep,  I have a dream about Kai asking me out" Hyorin said. "*coughs, coughs*" Min Hee coughed. 

 

 

"Omo! Are you okay? Here. Water" Hyorin said, and passed the water bottle to Min Hee. Min Hee quickly took the water bottle and drank it in a fast speed. "Yah. Drink slowly,  there's nobody going to still it" Hyorin said. 

 

 

"Sorry. I was eating too fast" Min Hee lied, smiling. Even though Min Hee is smiling, inside she's hurt. "It's okay. Hyorin replied. 

 

 

But did little they know that someone heard all the conversation? And he know that Min Hee coughed because the mention of Kai, not because she was eating too fast. 

 

 

*You pabo, Min Hee. Can't you see me here? Right by your side, from the start" Chen thoughted. "Hyung! Did you hear me?" Sehun yelled, making Chen coming back to his sense. "What did you said?" Chen asked. 

 

 

"I said that, it's your turn to treat me bubble tea today. The other hyung already did" Sehun smiled, innocently. "Aishh, okay. I'll treat you maknae" Chen replied. "YAY! Hyung, I love you the most" Sehun stood up and ranned to hug Chen. 

 

 

 

"Min Hee, I just still can't stop thinking about Kai" Hyorin fanned herself. Min Hee then turned to face her friend. *Here I go. Just tell her, and that's the end between us* Min Hee thoughed. "Hyorin, you really like Kai oppa?" Min Hee asked. *Screwed that! I can't tell her that I like Kai oppa!* Min Hee thoughted

 

 

"I'm really in love with him" Hyorin replied. "Do you want me to hooked you guys up together?" Min Hee asked. *OMG!! Min Hee what are yo saying right now!!!!* "You couldd????" Hyorin gasped. 

 

 

"Of course! Anything for my friend!" Min Hee smiled. "Omo! Gwumo!" Hyorin hugged Min Hee tightly. Min Hee both smile and frowned when she's hugging her friend. One : Her friend is happy. Two : The guy is her crush. 

 

 

Again... Chen heard everything. Chen could actually hear everything. Since Chen sat the table next to Min Hee along with : Sehun, Suho, Luhan, Xiumin and Lay. But since others were busying talking, Chen was the only one who heard it. 

 

 

*There you go again, pabo-ah. How many times are you going to hurt yourself?* Chen thoughted, and shooked his head. "Why can't that guy be me, instead?" Chen mumbled, quietly. "Chen, I want to talked to you" Xiumin said, standing up. 

 

 

Chen nodded and followed Xiumin. Both Xiumin and Chen stopped at the soccer field. They both stand side by side, like gentlements. "I know what you're thinking" Xiumin spoked out of the blue. "Hyung, you do?" Chen asked, back. 

 

 

"I know that you like my sister,  just by looking at your eyes" Xiumin replied. "How long?" Chen asked. "Since last year. Also, when do you start liking her?" Xiumin asked. "Since her freshmen year" Chen replied. "About 2 years ago, right?" Xiumin said, and Chen nodded.

 

 

"But, you do know that she have a crush on Kai, right?" Xiumin asked, and Chen nodded. "And, you also know that Hyorin likes Kai too, right?" Chen nodded again. "And, you also know, that she's torturing herself too, right?" Chen nodded. 

 

 

"Also, you like her, right?" Xiumin asked, kinda annyoyed. Chen nodded, for the fourth time. "Stop nodding and give me an answered!" Xiumin yelled. "I DON'T LIKE HER!" Chen shouted, making Xiumin shocked. "I.....love her" Chen mumbled. 

 

 

Xiumin smiled, and put his and on Chen's shoulder. "That's why I choose you" Xiumin smiles, patting Chen's shoulder. Chen looked at Xiumin confused. "Bwohh? Choose me?" Chen asked, confusedly. 

 

 

"Yes. I choose you with Min Hee. I rather have you as an brother-in-law, than Kai" Xiumin repeated, and smiled again. "Hyung, so does it mean that I have a chance?" Chen asked. "For me, you do. But for Min Hee, you have to go and asked her" Xiumin replied. 

 

 

Chen frowned and nodded. "Don't give up on my sister, if you 'love' her. I will support you" Xiumin said, and Chen nodded. "Let's go back" Xiumin said, dragging Chen with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 


It may seems a little boring...

But how's the first chapter though?

This chapter is kinda of like Chen's feelings more.

But, don't you guys just love Xiumin in this cha[ter?? I do!!!

But if you guys are looking forward to Kai more, then don't worry! It's coming!

Please, remember to comment and upvote!