Nine

Can I Feel You? {DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER INFORMATION]

Chanyeol was in a restaurant with EXO members and Junmyeon. They had just won their 8th trophy for their comeback and Junmyeon decided to celebrate it. When Chanyeol went to the toilet, he accidentally met 2 boys who actually knew Kim Minseok from university. They said it was a shame that Minseok had to leave because he was blind. One of them too said if Minseok still attended university, he would win the university competition. And that made Chanyeol so sad. Neither of those 2 boys knew that the famous Park Chanyeol was the one who hit their friends and made him blind.

So when he came back to their private table, he just couldn't hide his sadness. That made Kyungsoo felt a bit weird about Chanyeol. He stood up from his seat and poked Chanyeol's shoulder, asking him to follow him to the balcony. Luckily no one was trying to stop them from going to the balcony, even Kyungsoo noticed how curious Baekhyun was.

"What's wrong with you, Yeol?" Kyungsoo asked as they arrived at the balcony. It was just the two of them, so they could talk leisurely. "Something happened? You look so sad suddenly after went back from the toilet."

"It's about Minseok hyung," Chanyeol said. "I accidentally met his friends in the toilet, and they were talking that if Minseok hyung still could see, he would be in a dancing competition and now he can't and it's all because of me," Chanyeol said. "I literally ruin someone's life."

Kyungsoo patted Chanyeol's shoulder. "But he's not mad, right?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Of course he's not, he doesn't even know that I was the one who hit him," Chanyeol said, sighing heavily. He covered his face as he felt so stressed.

Kyungsoo didn't know what to do about that.

*---*

Luhan just went out from the police station. Again, he left without any progression and it killed him. He was expecting something. Something that would made it a bit easier to know the one who hit Minseok. It was a bad luck for him since the CCTV cameras on the roads where the accident was happened were broken and were fixed the next morning. Luhan really wanted to be mad, but he didn't even know whom he should blame. He sighed hard and went to his car.

He started driving while turning on the radio. From the schedule he read, EXO would be the guest star that night and he wouldn't want to miss anything related to EXO. Luckily the show had just started so he didn't miss much.

"Sehun-ssi, can you say something to your fans?"

"Yes," Sehun said, and Luhan squealled in delight. "Please be careful on your way home and don't go home too late. Please be nice or I'll be sad."

"Yes, Hunnie~" Luhan answered softly while smiling, as if EXO member Sehun could hear his reply. He really liked EXO Sehun, even when people asked him who his ideal type was, he would proudly announce that EXO Sehun was his forever ideal type.

The show started and laughter was heard from his speakers. At least he could get some entertaintment from the radio show. He didn't think about the hitter, at least not that time.

What he didn't know was they all were related in some ways.

*---*

"Hyung?"

"Baekbeom-ssi?"

"You remember me!" Baekhyun chirped while hugging the older. Minseok hugged the small guy back. As Baekhyun pulled away, he said, "Today I'm not alone. Joonhu asked all of us to meet you so here we are!"

And Minseok just couldn't his happiness. He never thought he would be introduced to Joonhu's bestfriends. But when it happened, he became dumb-struck. He didn't know what to do or say. He couldn't even think. All he knew was that he was TOO happy to meet Joonhu's bestfriends.

"Hello, hyung," Someone said suddenly. The voice was soft and sweet. Butter-like. "I'm Do Kyungmin, it's really nice to finally meet you," Kyungmin, who actually was Kyungsoo, said while sitting next to Minseok. Minseok whispered his own name, trying to prevent himself from talking too much since he was sure that his voice would be shaky since he was nervous.

"Hello hyung, Kim Jonghyun here," Jonghyun, who was actually Jongin, said while patting Minseok's head. Baekhyun hit Jongin's hand, saying it was rude to do that especially it was only their first meet. "Minseok hyung isn't even mad at me," Jongin protested. "But it's you who hit my hand."

Suddenly Minseok felt someone sat between him and Baekbeom, making Baekbeom grunted because that certain someone was being rude like Jonghyun. But it seemed like that someone didn't care, because he just handed Minseok a big cold plastic cup while saying, "I'm Oh Sejin. It was chocolate flavor bubble tea which is my favorite. I promise it will taste great, so please drink it."

Minseok smiled and nodded. He didn't really know who would drink bubble tea this early but he was sure that his cheeks were red since he could even feel the heat. He was really happy.

"Okay guys, don't flirt with my Minseok hyung," Chanyeol suddenly said. Minseok knew he actually shouldn't feel that way, but he was happy that Joonhu was trying to protect him, even calling him as 'his'. He felt Jonghyun guy moved a bit and was replaced by Joonhu. "Actually I wonder why you woke up so early today," Chanyeol said, having his hand ruffling Minseok's hair softly. "Did you sleep well?"

Minseok nodded. "I dreamt in colors again," Minseok said softly while shaking the plastic cup lightly. "But it's okay, I think I'll get used to it in no time."

The room became too silent. Even if Minseok held his breathe, he could hear the others' and his own heartbeats. Luckily he couldn't see, or he would see how Chanyeol's face turned really sad. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Sehun were staring at him, looking so worried but no word was exchanged between them. And that made Minseok felt awkward. He lowered his head.

"I didn't mean anything..."

Chanyeol quickly turned back to his happy state and put his elbow on Minseok's shoulder and his hand on the older's head.

"At least you could still see colors, even in your dreams," Chanyeol said. But when Minseok was about to say something, Chanyeol pulled his arm and stood up, saying he would check if they still had something to eat for 6 people.

Baekhyun stood up and followed him to the kitchen, ignoring the stares he got from the rest except Minseok. And he was right. Chanyeol didn't prepare anything, he didn't even try to find something. He was just leaning his body to the wall and covered his face with his big palms. Baekhyun walked to the taller and hugged him tightly. Not long after that, he could feel the taller was crying silently. His body was shaking, but no sound was made. Baekhyun could only caressed his bestfriend's back and whispered softly that Minseok didn't mean anything and Chanyeol shouldn't cry.

"I'm a bad person, Baek," Chanyeol said softly, trying not to make his crying be heard by the others, especially Minseok. "But I swear I didn't mean to hurt him. I swear I didn't want to make him blind. I swear... I swear if I ever got a chance to turn back time... Just if I could..."

"Don't be like this, Yeol," Baekhyun cut him. "If Minseok hyung knows you become like this after he said that, he will be really sad too. You ever said to me that you don't want him to be hurt more than this, right? So be strong, for him, for yourself, for... For Minseok hyung."

Minseok could have heard that conversation, he could have heard. But lucky for the two of them, because Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Sehun were asking to many questions about Minseok's life - before and after the accident - so all Minseok could do was answering those questions.

"I think I really like Minseok hyung..."

*---*

 hi guys!

I'm really sorry for the super late update ㅠㅠ I have so many assignments and homeworks I can't even play much ㅠㅠ

Btw now EXO members had met Minseok! And Luhan's investigation is not over yet ㅋㅋㅋ

Please wait for the next chapter! 

Give me comments, critics, advices, up votes, or anything you're willing to give to me! Don't be a silent reader juseyo~~ ♥♥♥

Love me juseyo~~~ ♥♥♥