Ten

Can I Feel You? {DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER INFORMATION]

Exactly 3 months after Minseok moved in with Joonhu. They became so close to the point Chanyeol bought a phone for Minseok so when he couldn't go back to the apartment at some nights, he still could call Minseok. Luckily all Minseok had to do to answer the call was just to press the button on the left. And when EXO had to do concerts in other cities, which Chanyeol said they were business trips, he would let Luhan to stay at the apartment to take care of Minseok. He too liked to have some music time with Minseok, and used it to as a chance to cuddle with the older.

While for Minseok, he was kinda sure that he seriously liked the man who he knew as Park Joonhu. Not just because he took care after Minseok after the accident. Not just because they lived together. But it was just the feeling everytime he heard the voice of the younger everytime they talked. It was the feeling he had everytime they cuddled. It was the feeling eveytime he woke up to the younger's presence as the younger woke him up to give him breakfast. It was the feeling he had everytime the younger prasied him when he succesfully did something without his help - even it was just making a cup of tea or pouring cereal and milk to the bowls.

And that night, after Chanyeol arrived from his schedule, he went back straight to the apartment. He opened the door to find Minseok was holding his phone and shaking it softly, waiting it to ring. Chanyeol smiled and slowly closed the door so Minseok wouldn't hear it. Chanyeol tip-toed to the couch and placed his bag on the floor before sitting next to Minseok. Before Minseok could say anything, Chanyeol smiled and hugged the older, letting his warmth lingered on Minseok's body.

"You're back," Minseok whispered softly, trying to hold his smile but failed miserably. Chanyeol nodded and tightened the hug. "What's wrong Joonhu-ah?" Minseok asked while Chanyeol's arm that hugged him. The younger didn't say anything, just shook his head and let Minseok's warmth lingered back on his body. "Have you eaten?" Minseok asked, leaning his head on Chanyeol's chest. The younger nodded.

"Hyung, let's dance," Chanyeol said suddenly. Before Minseok could protest, he said, "all you have to do is to place your feet on mine." With that, Chanyeo pulled away and searched for a song that they could use as the background music. After he found it, he turned the volume up and placed it on the table. Chanyeol grabbed Minseok's hand and pulled him up. He placed Minseok's hands on his shoulders, while asking Minseok to step on his feet. "It's okay, just let me do this," Chanyeol said.

Minseok couldn't refuse.

Chanyeol placed his hands on Minseok's waist and they started moving. Minseok smiled so wide, letting his heart fluttered in happiness. And Chanyeol couldn't help but to feel the same happiness. He didn't feel hurt at all. All he could think was Minseok, Minseok, and Minseok. They danced slowly, letting their felings mixed together in the air. With the music as their background, they both couldn't think of anything else. That was the best moment for the two of them after living together for 3 months.

And Chanyeol didn't know what had gotten into him. As they stopped moving, he just closed his eyes and landed his lips on Minseok's soft lips. Minseok widened his eyes as reflex, but quickly closed it. He knew it didn't have effect on him, but he just felt like he needed to do it. He kissed back Chanyeol's lips, letting their lips danced on each other's lips. Minseok moved his feet to the ground, hugging Chanyeol's neck to support him. While Chanyeol lowered his back and bent his neck a bit. He bit Minseok's lower lip softly while placing one of his hands on Minseok's head as support. Minseok smiled and replied it.

But suddenly Chanyeol pulled his lips away, placing his forehead on Minseok's and they both opened they eyes - still, Minseok culdn't see anything. But Minseok smiled, Chanyeol too couldn't hide his happiness. It wasn't like he wanted to hide it.

"I love you," Chanyeol whispered softly.

"But I'm blind," Minseok said matter of factly. Even he too knew he liked - or might love - Joonhu to, he was aware that he was blind. He felt like a burden to Joonhu and the younger deserved better.

"I don't care about the future, I don't care about your imperfection. I'm not perfect too, so together, we'll be perfect."

*---*

Luhan had just walked back from the 4th hospital. He was searching for cornea donor for Minseok. He believed that with cornea surgery, his bestfriend would be able to see again. He had discussed it with Jongdae and the younger agreed. The younger even thought it was a brilliant idea.

"They will inform us when the donors arrive," Luhan said. He was in a phone call with Jongdae. "Maybe in a week or two," He added.

"That's great!" Jongdae said happily. "I'll go to your place after I finish my work," Jongdae informed. Luhan replied with a hum. "Then see you tonight. Goodbye hyung~!"

Luhan pressed the red button and put his phone back to his pocket. He smiled as he thought it would be succesful. He would get his bestfriend back.

Minseok would live a normal live in no time.

*---*

"PLEASE REPEAT THAT! YOU AND MINSEOK HYUNG ARE DATING?! NO WAY IN HELL!"

Chanyeol seriously needed something to keep Baekhyun's mouth shut. But no, this time, he would just let Baekhyun did that. He was too happy that he didn't even care that Baekhyun had just literally screamed about the news in their changing room. Jongin, Kyungsoo, and Sehun quickly left everything they did before and ran to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. It was really surprising. And exciting at the same time.

"Seriously hyung? You and Minseok hyung are dating now?" Sehun asked. Chanyeol happily. "Whoa! Congratulation hyung! I know this will happen!"

They all were happy, but Kyungsoo couldn't help to think further, way further than the others. "I'm not trying to ruin the happy moment," Kyungsoo suddenly said, making everyone stopped congratulating Chanyeol and stared at him. "But he knows you as Park Joonhu, a young businessman who is kind and is willing to take care of him after the accidet. He doesn't know you're actually Park Chanyeol, a member of boyband named as EXO. He didn't know you were the one who hit him. I don't know, Yeol. Are you sure Minseok hyung could accpet it when you spill the truth in the future?" Kyungsoo asked.

Silence.

Chanyeol hadn't thought that far. He then realized that Kyungsoo's words were right. Minseok fell in love with a man named as Park Joonhu who was a business man, not Park Chanyeol, the EXO member. No one dared to say anything, because Kyungsoo's words were literally right. And Chanyeol was scared that Minseok would hate him.

Chanyeol was stressing.

*---*

It had been 3 weeks since Minseok and Park Joonhu dated each other. Whenever Joonhu didn't have to go to work, he would spend all day and night with Minseok. They would dance, sing, cuddle, or just lay next to each other. Since Minseok knew Park Joonhu was a busy man, he always appreciated every time they could spend together. And when Joonhu left, like that time, Minseok would patiently wait for midnight so he could welcome his boyfriend back from work.

Minseok had just placed his glass on the table when suddenly his phone rang. He wandered his hand around and took his phone, pressing the answer button put it on his ear.

"Hello?"

"Seokkie hyung, what are you doing?"

It was Joonhu. He smiled and pulled a chair then sat on it. "I'm waiting for you to go home," Minseok said, blushing at his own words. "But don't rush, I don't want you to get into any accident." Minseok could hear his boyfriend's chuckles.

"It's not me who's driving, so don't worry," Joonhu said. "Actually I'm with the others, do you want to talk to them?" Joonhu asked. Minseok could hear Baekbeom's voice, saying 'oh my God hyung, pick me!' and some 'no! Pick Sejin! instead!'. Minseok chuckled at those sounds. "Or let's just end this phone call and we'll talk mrore when I'm home?" Joonhu asked, trying to suggest Minseok with a better option. Minseok hummed, signing he agreed with that. "Okay, wait for me, hyung. I love you," Joonhu said, and right before the call ended, Baekbeom said something like 'you're the worst.'

Just when he thought about going back to the living room's couch, his phone rang again. He thought it would be Joonhu, so right after he pressed the button on left, he asked, "What's wrong, Joonie?"

He heard chuckles. It wasn't his boyfriend. "I'm not your lovely Park Joonhu, Seokkie," Luhan, his bestfriend, said. "Did he just call you?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah," Minseok admitted, having his face red like a tomato. "By the way, what makes you call at midnight like this?" He asked. Yes, Luhan liked to randomly call him since they were bestfriend, but Luhan never called that late. Especially after Luhan knew that Park Joonhu usually arrived at midnight. Luhan, as a good friend he was, didn't want to ruin the moment.

"Remember about the cornea donor I talked about last week when I came to the apartment?" Luhan asked. "I think we have it now Seokkie."

"Wh- what do you mean?" Minseok asked. He couldn't believe what he heard from Luhan. He thought he might hear it wrong.

"We have the cornea donor, all you have to do is to agree with this and we can do the surgery," Luhan said. "You'll be able to see again."

Minseok's tears were b on his eyes. He couldn't believe the news at all. He didn't know what to say. But he was sure about something.

He had a chance to see everything again.

*---*

Hello everyone!

Minseok and Joonhu dated now! I know I kinda skip timeline more than I usually do, but if I make it longer, all you would read is FLUFF FLUFF AND TONS OF XIUYEOL FLUFFF! IT'S SO FULLFU I'M GONNA DIE! *LOL kkk*

But the drama would start now! as you can see, if Minseok could see again, he would know who Joonhu was! And Chanyeol...... Oops, I won't make any spoiler! so please stay tune to read more about the progression of this fic!

Give me comments, critics, advices, up votes, or anything you're willing to give to me! Don't be a silent reader juseyo~~ ♥♥♥

Love me juseyo~~~ ♥♥♥