Fifteen

Can I Feel You? {DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER INFORMATION]

Luhan couldn't help it anymore. Something was fishy about EXO members who kept coming back to his restaurant. They, especially Chanyeol, came too frequently, almost everyday. It wasn't that he didn't like EXO anymore. He was a big fan after all. Seeing EXO members, especially Sehun, came back again and again to his restaurant was the best thing ever. And since EXO members liked to come to his restaurant, it became busier. He thanked God for that. But something was off about them.

Especially the fact that they only wanted Minseok who served them. Of course he was happy for his bestfriend. EXO members gave him big tips and of course it would help Minseok with his financial. But no, something was off with them. Espcially Chanyeol who kept coming even he had to come alone. And Luhan just couldn't act like he didn't notice anything.

So when Chanyeol came back again with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, Luhan decided to follow Minseok and secretly observed the idols. Minseok was all smiling at those 3 and they too were smiling at him. But Luhan could help but to feel that there was something in the way Chanyeol looked at his bestfriend. Like, he was longing the older and he didn't know why he caught that in Chanyeol's eyes. Minseok finished writing the orders and with that he left the table and went to the kitchen. While Luhan was still standing secretly near to the table.

"Chanyeol ah, why can't you just tell him?" Kyungsoo asked. "He will surely understand the situation."

Luhan frowned. What? What was the thing they were talking about? What couldn't Chanyeol tell to Minseok? Or more like, what was their relationship? Minseok only knew EXO members by their songs and because they frequently came to Luhan's restaurant lately. So what was it? Luhan tried to listen more.

"I can't," Chanyeol said. "It's like crushing down the bridge that connects us. I can't let that happens. At least not now. He's not ready. I'm not ready."

Luhan's frown got deeper. What were they talking about actually? Why wasn't Minseok ready? And what was the connection? Luhan couldn't understand what they were talking about.

"When will you be ready?" Kyungsoo asked. "You can't lie to him forever."

"And I'm not planning to, I will tell him everything," Chanyeol quickly said. "But no, not now."

"Kyungsoo is right, Yeol," Baekhyun said. "Come to Minseok hyung and tell him everything including about the accident."

Luhan was shocked. How could EXO members know about Minseok's accident?

"Tell him the truth. You can't just let Minseok hyung live in delusion of Park Joonhu, the person you made just so you could cover everything."

Luhan hoped he heard wrong.

***

Chanyeol couldn't sleep properly. He couldn't stop himself from thinking about Minseok. Even when he decided just to sleep at his parents' house, he still couldn't sleep. So there he was, sitting on the sofa while staring at his phone. He was staring at one name from his contact list. The number he knew the best. The person he missed so much. Yet he couldn't call that person. Because that person was oblivious about his beings. That person knew nothing about the shared memories. That person didn't even know who Chanyeol really was - or actually who Park Joonhu really was.

Yes, he missed Minseok.

Suddenly he heard that the fences was opened. He frowned. He was sure that his mom hadn't gone anywhere, and his father was still sleeping in his room. So who was that? He put his phone on the sofa and walked to the window, opening the curtain just enough to take a look at the person who opened his house's fence. And he didn't know if that was fortune or curse. He couldn't even breath. He couldn't believe what he saw. Or actually who he saw.

It was Minseok, walking with 2 bottles of milk to his front door. And like he was put under a spell, it felt like his legs walked on their own to the front door. In a fast pace. He tried to unlocked the door, with a few soft curses here and there since his hands didn't work well with his mind. When he finally unlocked the door, he quickly opened the door and their eyes met.

Minseok was there, standing in front of his front door with big eyes. He had just placed the milk bottles and was about to leave when Chanyeol opened the door. And with that, Chanyeol's ability to think straight was gone. His ability to do anything left his body. He could only stare at those brown orbs Minseok had. He could only notice how Minseok's cheeks were pink in color since he cycled all around to deliver the milk. He could only know Minseok. Only Minseok.

And the urge to hug Minseok came again. The urge to spill all the truth came again. The urge to kiss the small man came again. But he knew he couldn't.

"Chanyeol-ssi?" Minseok called his name. And what was that? Chanyeol was sure that his name was called by an angel. "Chanyeol-ssi?" Minseok called again, his face showed a bit confusion and concern. And what was that? Chanyeol missed that concerning expression of Minseok that the small man used to show when Chanyeol said he felt tired after long days. "Are you okay?" Minseok asked once again, he was totally confused. Chanyeol had lost his mind.

"A-ah I'm sorry," Chanyeol quickly answered as he noticed how long he had been staring at Minseok like a dumb man. "I didn't know you deliver milk too, hyung. I thought you only work at restaurant." Wrong. Chanyeol knew it all. He just never expected that his parents were one of the customers Minseok had to deliver milk to. And he thought he should thank his mom for being one of the customers. So he could see Minseok in the morning like that.

Minseok chuckled and nodded. "Yes, I work as milk delivery boy, too," Minseok said. "I enjoy the job, actually."

Chanyeol knew. Because Minseok could see the sun rising. He could hear the birds singing. He could feel the morning breeze. He loved everything he saw in the morning. They were beautiful for him.

"Because I can see the sun rising," Minseok started. "I can hear the birds singing. I can feel the morning breeze. I don't know, but I just love everthing I see in the morning. For me, they are just so beautiful. Don't you think so, Chanyeol-ssi?" He said, but then he chuckled. "I'm sorry for talking nonsense."

And how Chanyeol wanted to say that they weren't nonsenses. Chanyeol wanted to say that everything Minseok thought beautiful, must be beautiful. Like Minseok. Minseok was beautiful, wasn't he?

"I have to go," Minseok said, smiling at Chanyeol. "Have a nice day, Chanyeol-ssi." With a wider and sweeter smile, Minseok waved at Chanyeol and turned around, walking away from Chanyeol to his bycicle. Minseok rode on his bycicle and went away from Chanyeol's house.

And Chanyeol was sure that, that day must be the nicest day ever.

***

"I want you to stop serving for EXO members."

"But, why, Lu?"

"And if it's needed, I will also ban them to eat here again."

"B-but why? I thought you were happy that EXO likes to eat here."

"Just follow what I say. Don't serve them, If they keep insisting for you to serve them, I'm the one who will kick them out. I don't care."

"B-but Luhan Wh-"

"Just follow what I said! I'm the boss here!"

"... Okay, Lu."

***

Hi guys!

I'm sorry I took some time to finally update this and I took just a bit more than usual. But something personal happened to me and I hope you all can understand that :(

And Chanyeol's prespective people! Did I make it too cheesy for your liking? kkkk And of course we couldn't miss the fact that finally Luhan knew about who Park Chanyeol, or Park Joonhu, really was~ omg isn't it exciting? kkkk

Btw, to those who pray for my oppa, blue_ALV, thank you so much! But, even our prayers are granted, I hope you guys still want to pray for him until he's fully recovered. Am I asking too much? >< let's pray for him, okay? kkk ♥ and so oppa, be healthy faster! TT

Give me comments, critics, advices, up votes, or anything you're willing to give to me! Don't be a silent reader juseyo~~ ♥♥♥

Love me juseyo~~~ ♥♥♥