Eighteen

Can I Feel You? {DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER INFORMATION]

Minseok opened the restaurant door and made a loud sound. A few waiters who had already arrived looked at him and started whispering, talking about him. But Minseok had no time for that. With a small brown envelope in his hand, he walked straight to Luhan's room and opened the door to find Luhan wasn't there. So Luhan hadn't arrived. He sighed and got inside, closing the door and sat on the chair in front of Luhan's empty chair. He stared at the envelope in his hand, thinking if Luhan could accept it.

After 5 minutes, he heard the door was opened so he stood up and turned around, to find Luhan's shocked face. He had to admit he missed Luhan. Luhan was his best friend after all and they spent their time together all the time. So avoiding the latter for more than a week actually a torture for him too. But he was hurt by Luhan. When Luhan was about to run to him, Minseok stretched out his hand, giving a sign for Luhan to stop his step. Luhan looked confused but still followed Minseok anyway.

"I came here just to give you this," Minseok said, placing the brown envelope on Luhan's table. "This is my resignation."

Luhan was shocked more than ever. As if having Minseok avoided him wasn't enough, suddenly Minseok sent his resignation from his restaurant. "No, I don't accept that," Luhan sternly said. He took the envelope and tore it into two. Minseok's eyes became so wide. "You can't do this to me, Minseok ah!" Luhan cried, his voice was so sad. His lips were trembling and his hands too. "No Minseok, this isn't fair. I didn't do anything but you do this to me. Minseok, I'm your best friend."

"If you thought that you were my best friend, you would tell me that you know who Chanyeol was," Minseok said softly. "Didn't you know how hard my life was when Joonhu left just like that? You were there, Luhan. You saw me crying for a fictional person that made by the one who hit me. You knew that yet you didn't tell me, Lu," Minseok said. "Is that what you call best friend?" He asked.

"It's not that I don't want to tell you," Luhan quickly replied. "I... I just... Minseok ah... I-"

"Just let me go, Lu," Minseok said. "Yes we were best friend. We were. But... Are we, now?"

With that, Minseok left Luhan alone in his room. What he missed was Luhan's tears that rolled right after Minseok stepped out of the room.

*---*

Luhan saw Chanyeol walked to his sight and the first thing he did was to punch him right on in face. All eyes were on him, including the customers of his restaurant. He pinned the taller guy to the ground and kept punching, but still somehow hiding Chanyeol's identity from people with his body. His tears were flowing down to his cheeks while his hands couldn't stop punching the younger. Some waiters wanted to pull Luhan away from the tall guy, but still Luhan was their boss, they weren't brave enough.

But then Yixing walked to the and pulled Luhan away. When Luhan tried to get away, Yixing pulled him harshly and slapped his cheek. "Grab yourself, Luhan."

Luhan was stunned. Yixing never hit anyone before. He couldn't even hit ant if it wasn't seriously necessary. Yixing was the softest and the kindest person Luhan had ever known. So if the said man slapped him, it meant he overdid things. He could only see Yixing helped Chanyeol to stand up and rushed him to Luhan's room, giving code to Luhan to follow them. Luhan didn't have any other option than to follow Yixing and Chanyeol to his room. The other waiters quckly said to the customers that there was nothing to worry about and apologized that they had to see that.

Luhan thougt Yixing would apologize to Chanyeol that he had punched the tall guy. He thought Yixing would scold him for being so harsh to Chanyeol, He pouted and waited for the scoldings. But it never came, as Yixing suddenly punched Chanyeol right on his face one. Hard. So hard that Chanyeol fell backwards to Luhan's desk. Luhan couldn't close his mouth as he saw Yixing's face, all fierce and scary.

"That," Yixing said. "For hurting my Minseok."

Chanyeol didn't know that his lover was guarded by so many people. And all of them were scary. Chanyeol didn't know what to do but he thought, and admitted, that he deserved that. He deserved those punches. He even thought he deserved more. But he just kept silent, he couldn't say anything but deep inside, he knew all of them was his fault to begin with. He thought Yixing would leave some punches again here and there and-

"Now," Yixing said, again. "Do you need some medicine and ointment?"

That was unexpected. Chanyeol needed a few seconds before he finally nodded his head. And Yixing smiled at him before he left the room to take the medicine box. It was awkward, for Luhan and for Chanyeol.

"Luhan-"

"Don't call my name," Luhan quickly cut Chanyoel. "You know how much I hate you now, don't you? So, just," Luhan took a deep breath and turned his head away. "Just shut up."

Chanyeol nodded, following what the other said. When he was about to stand up properly, his phone rang. He quickly fished it from his pocket and picked up the call, not seeing who the caller was.

"Hello?"

"Is this Park Joonhu?"

He frowned. No one knew about his identity of Park Joonhu other than EXO members, Junmyeon, Luhan, Yixing, Minseok, and himself. Especially the caller was calling to his real number, the number that was used by Park Chanyeol. So when he saw that it was an unknown number who called him and called him as Park Joonhu, he felt so weird.

"Can you please pick Kim Minseok-ssi here? He kept calling your name."

*---*

Minseok didn't what to do. He couldn't think clearly. Especially after everything that happened to him in a few days late. He was so sad and depressed. And he didn't know how many glass he had already had. He kept asking for more and more and he thought, just for once, he would let himself drown in that alchoholic beverage. He wasn't the strongest when it came to drinking, but he wasn't weak either. Some even counted him as a strong one even he didn't drink often, but that night, he drank more than his limits.

"Joonhu... Why... I love you..."

He laughed. At first it was just a small laugh, but then it turned into a fit laughter. A pity laugh for himself. He was laughing at himself. At how stupid he was.

"But you lied..."

He drank again. He kept asking for more and more. His face was red already and he couldn't even control his emotion. He kept laughing, then crying, then laughing again, but then crying again. He was crazy enough that night. All that, thanked to Park Joonhu. Or Park Chanyeol. He didn't even know who to blame. Or himself. He laughed again. Laughing at how easily he was to be fooled around. How easily for him to be played. And... And how easily for him to fall in love with Park Joonhu, the non-existed man who actually was just a fictional person, made by the one who hit him, who actually was a famous singer named as Park Chanyeol. How sad could his life be?

"Joonhu... I hate you... But... No.."

He wiped his tears but he couldn't stop himself from crying. He asked for more beer but the bartender didn't want to give him more. He suddenly screamed at him, asking for more. And the bartender had no other option than to give him what he wanted. He drank the beverage and placed the glass harshly on the table. He was more than drunk, and he wanted to be more drunk if that was possible. Because, that way, he might forget about Park Joonhu. He might forget about Park Chanyeol. He might forget about Luhan. Even for a moment.

"I love you..."

He almost said Chanyeol.

"... Joonhu."

*---*

Hi guys!

I'm sorry for the super delay update. I have my reason but I'm sorry I can not tell you here. It wasn't a good story to tell, too, so yeah... But don't worry much, okay? I'm strong! kkk

And can we talk about how scary but kind Yixing is here? He punched Chanyeol but offered him ointment and such. SCARY CUTIE PIE! but how don't like him?he's precious! kkkkk. And the last part! omo, don't kill me for making Minseok did that to himself. *bricked*

All I can say is that, in the next chapter, Chanyeol would be there for Minseok! kkkk

nb: this might be the longest fic I have ever made! kkkk

Please wit for it juseyo! Love me juseyo!

*hearteu hearteu*