Four

Can I Feel You? {DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER INFORMATION]

Minseok woke up in the morning. He felt his head and body hurt. He tried to open his eyes but still he couldn't see anything. He tried to open his eyes again but still he could only see darkness. He tried to call someone, anyone.

"Minseok, don't move," someone said. Minseok remembered that voice. Luhan. "You still needed some rest."

"Lu... Luhan?" Minseok tried to call. Luhan hummed while helping the older to lay down. "Why... why can't I see anything? Why?" Minseok asked. He sounded so scared and Luhan couldn't help but to feel hurt. He didn't have the heart to tell Minseok. But Minseok kept asking him with his desperate voice. Luhan wanted to cry.

"The doctor said he thought something happened to your eyes," Luhan said softly.

Silence. Luhan held his breath, trying to hear any sound other than the sound of clock ticking. Nothing. Seemed like Minseok too held his breath. But then Minseok screamed. He denied it, saying Luhan was lying to him and nothing was wrong with his eyes. Luhan tried to calm Minseok and hugged him.

"It's just a possibility," Luhan said. "The other 50% chance said your eyes would be okay. Try to calm down, Minseok."

Minseok cried. He never expected that he would be blind, or had a chance to be. Why didn't just God take his life instead?

"Let me call the doctor so the bandages will be opened," Luhan said. Minseok nodded and heard Luhan pressed on a button. Luhan then ruffled his hair, saying everything would be just alright. Minseok really wanted to believe that. He really wanted to.

"Good morning Minseok-ssi, Luhan-ssi," the doctor said. "Do you feel anything when you wake up?" He asked. Minseok said he felt headache but nothing other than that. The doctor said that was normal. "Let's open your eyes bandages."

Minseok let the doctor opened his bandages. Luhan let him held, more like gripped, his hand. He felt so nervous. No, he wouldn't be blind, would he? He would still be the normal Minseok who could see everything, right? He held his breath when the doctor took away the one that was place right on his left eye.

"Now, slowly open your eyes, Minseok-ssi."

Minseok opened his eyes slowly. 1 second. 2 seconds. 3 seconds and he cried. It just took 3 seconds to understand it. 3 seconds to realize that...

He was blind

*---*

A file was place harshly on the table. Chanyeol was scared but still took the file. He opened it and got so surprised. Could be counted as shocked. Because the boy he hit was...

"His name is Kim Minseok. 22 years old. A student of one of the best university in Seoul, majoring in Music and Dancing. Works as milk delivery boy and barista in a restaurant."

The boy who was pushed at the showcase. Chanyeol remembered that. He looked up and turned his head away so fast. Junmyeon's face was never as scary as that. He didn't even know Junmyeon could make that kind of face. They sometimes called him Suho after all. But no, Chanyeol couldn't protest. It was his fault.

"He was brought by his friend to the nearest hospital," Junmyeon said. He sighed harshly. "Chanyeol, if he is to report to the police and ask for investigation, I can't help much then. I'm not joking."

Chanyeol held his breath. He never thought his happy time could make a big problem like that. He was harming EXO name and he was sorry for the thing he did. He didn't mean to hit Kim Minseok. He wondered how Minseok was. Was he okay? Was his body alright? Was there something serious happened to him? Thinking those things made his head hurt.

"We'll try to find information about him more," Junmyeon said. "Just hope that nothing wrong would be happened to him."

Chanyeol nodded and left with Minseok's file after asking Minseok's room number. Junmyeon asked him to wear disguises if he wanted to go there.

Chanyeol went back to his dorm and met his bandmates. Baekhyun ran and hugged him, trying to make the taller stronger. Kyungsoo sighed and patted his head. Sehun and Jongin only looked at him, they felt bad for their hyung. Chanyeol really wanted to cry, but it was his fault and he had to bare the consequences. Baekhyun pulled away and grabbed Chanyeol's hand, bringing him and the others to the living room. He sat next to Chanyeol and patted him on his back.

"I need to meet this guy," Chanyeol suddenly said. Baekhyun thought he was crazy, but Kyungsoo supported his decision. He had to met Kim Minseok. "Whatever the consequence is, I have to meet him."

*---*

Minseok couldn't stop crying. His dreams were done there. He couldn't see, how could he dance? How could he read partiture? Huh. He couldn't even walk straight. He could only see darkness and he hated it. He never thought he would end up like that. Luhan kept saying everything would be alright, nothing would change much. Luhan kept saying he only needed time to adjust and he would just do everything as same as before.

But Minseok knew better than that. He knew it would never happen. His life would never be the same and it all just because a car.

"Minseok, do you want to report this to the police?" Luhan asked. "They can do investigation too, so we'll know who did this to you." Luhan thought Minseok would want. But no, Minseok shook his head.

"I don't need to know," Minseok said. "It's not like if I know who did it to me, I'll get my eyesight back. And no, Luhan, you don't need to secretly do it for me with all of your money. Because I don't care, Luhan. I don't want to hear their excuses and apologies and lies. All I know is they did it and that's enough. I don't need names to blame."

Luhan never heard Minseok sounded so sad and hopeless like that. It wasn't the Minseok he knew. But he too had to understood Minseok's mental condition. Minseok still couldn't accept the fact he was blind.

"Can you leave, Lu?" Minseok asked, coldly. "For a day or two. I want to be alone. Please leave." It was no joke. Minseok's eyes were empty and cold. His voice too was so cold. And Luhan knew that Minseok really meant it. Luhan said 'yes' softly and walked to the door. "Lu," Minseok called right  when Luhan gripped the door handler. "If you really have so much money, why can't you give back my eyesight?"

Luhan whispered 'I'm sorry' and left, with tears rolling down to his cheeks.

Minseok too couldn't believe how cold he was to Luhan. But he was still in shock state. He still couldn't help it. When he was listening to the clock ticking sound, he heard his door was opened and closed. He too heard footsteps. He felt someone stood next to him. He thought it was Luhan who came back. But no, the fragrance from that someone was far way different from Luhan. He was scared.

"Who... Who are you?"

Silence. Minseok could hear the other's breathing. He could smell the other's parfume - he was sure it was so pricey, the smell was really nice. But the silence between them made him felt so uncomfortable.

"I'm-" Another silence. "Park-" Another silnce. Minseok frowned. "Joonhu."

Park Joonhu? Who was that?

*---*

Hi guys!

To those who guessed Minseok would be blind, you're righ!! ㅋㅋㅋ

So who is Park Joonhu??? It will be revealed on the next chapter!

See you guys on the next chapter! ♥

Give me comments, critics, advices, up votes, or anything you're willing to give to me! Don't be a silent reader juseyo~~ ♥♥♥

Love me juseyo~~~ ♥♥♥