Sixteen

Can I Feel You? {DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER INFORMATION]

Chanyeol frowned as the waiter who served him said that Minseok wouldn't serve him anymore in the restaurant. He never harrased the man. He would never do that. So why? He tried to ask the waiter to just secretly ask Minseok to come, but the waiter declined it. He said the owner had forbidded him to do so. And that made Chanyeol's frown became deeper. Why did the owner forbid him? While Chanyeol was trying to convince the waiter that something must be wrong about the information he got from the owner.

"No, he's right," Suddenly someone said. "I seriously forbid Minseok to."

Chanyeol and the waiter turned their head to see Luhan was standing in front of the private room's door. He walked into the room and stood right in front of Chanyeol, eyes never leaving the tall man. The waiter himself was so afraid that when Luhan asked him to leave, he quickly nodded and ran away. Of course not forgetiing to close the door. So there they were, just the two of them, in the private room., staring at each others' eyes.

And Chanyeol wasn't that stupid to not recognize Luhan as Minseok's bestfriend who came to the fansign event. And he wasn't that oblivious to not see the emotion Luhan had in his eyes. Luhan looked calm, but Chanyeol could see how mad he was from his eyes. And that was something Chanyeol never expected from Luhan. But of course he couldn't say anything, so he just wait for Luhan to say, anything. And the older one pulled the chair in front of Chanyeol and sat on it. They were facing each other and it became so uncomfortable for Chanyeol.

"I think you know who I am," Luhan started. "If you don't remember, or act like you don't, I'm Luhan. Does it ring something in your head?"

Chanyeol couldn't decide what was scarier. The way Luhan looked at him, or the way Luhan said things. And he had a bad feeling for that. He had this feeling saying that Luhan knew, but he still tried to deny it. Because, how could Luhan know? Chanyeol tried to convince himself that it was just his bad feeling.

"Are you still wondering why I forbid him to meet you, Park Chanyeol-ssi?" Luhan asked, mentioning Chanyeol's name in slow motion. And that made Chanyeol thought something was really off. He started to feel scared. But he hid it so well. "Or, should I say... Park Joonhu-ssi?" Luhan continued, giving Chanyeol a dirty look. And Chanyeol swore to God his breath was cut when Luhan said that name. He was sure his brain was taken and thrown away as he couldn't even give any reaction. He couldn't even think what to say. Luhan scoffed. "Do you expect me not to know anything, Park Joonhu-ssi? Oh yeah, what do you like to be called as? Park Joonhu? Or Park Chanyeol?"

It was amazing how Luhan could act so calm while speaking words of evil, at least for Chanyeol. Luhan looked so calm, even actually all he wanted to do was strangling the man in front of him. Luhan sighed and looked away from Chanyeol. The taller one was waiting for Luhan to say anything, but he kept his mouth shut. And that only made Chanyeol felt small. He didn't know what to say either. So it wasn't a secret anymore. And Luhan could say that to Minseok anytime.

And that made Chanyeol felt scared.

Because if Minseok ever knew, than everything would end. Minseok might never want to see Chanyeol anymore. Minseok might hate him. He might never see the older anymore. And of course Chanyeol didn't want that to happen. He loved Minseok. Too much.

"Luhan?" Suddenly someone called. "What are you doing here?"

Chanyeol and Luhan turned their heads to see Minseok walking to them. He stopped a few steps from the table and looked at Luhan. Minseok felt a bit confused because usually Luhan only wanted to go to EXO private room when Sehun was there. So actually that Luhan went there when Chanyeol came all alone made Minseok confused. But before Minseok could ask again, Luhan stood up and walked away just like that. Minseok felt really confused.

And Chanyeol hoped he could just disappear.

***

"Can you bring me there?"

Luhan choked as Minseok asked the question. The question that he never thought Minseok would ever ask. They were in Luhan's room, talking about random stuffs that somehow led them to talk about Park Joonhu. Actually Luhan tried to change the topic a few times but Minseok was too focused on his existed-non-existed lover so he didn't bother. He kept talking and asking about Park Joonhu. And suddenly Minseok asked about the apartment he used to live with Park Joonhu.

"I- I forget where it was," Luhan quickly reasoned. "I only went there once, right?" He added. He actually felt bad because he remembered clearly where it was. It was next to EXO's dorm. But bringing Minseok there meant crushing Minseok's dream. Chanyeol might be there and it they ever met in the apartment, everything would be revealed. He didn't want Minseok to be broken anymore. Not having Minseok cried when they talked about Joonhu was amazing enough for Luhan. No, he wouldn't let that happened. At least not until it was Chanyeol himself who revealed the truth.

But Luhan doubted that would happen fast.

Minseok sighed. "I wished I had Baekbeom's number," He said softly while staring at his phone screen.

"Baekbeom?"

"Actually Joonhu ever introduced his friends to me," Minseok said. "Byun Baekbeom, Do Kyungmin, Oh Sejin, and Kim Jonghyun."

For the second time, Luhan choked after he heard Minseok. Those names rang something in Luhan's head. So actually all of EXO members knew. And the fact that they helped Chanyeol to pretend made Luhan felt angry. So he had been a fan of a bunch of liars. He didn't know if he should be happy that at last he knew or furious that both of them were being lied by his idols.

"I think you should just completely forget about Joonhu, you know," Luhan said. "I don't want you to wait and hope and pray for someone who never comes back."

Minseok knew exactly that Luhan wanted the best for him, but he shook his head. He smiled sadly, but no, he said, "He will come back. I know he will."

*---*

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!"

Chanyeol didn't know what to say anymore. And other EXO members too didn't know what to do. They never expected that Luhan would know the truth about Park Joonhu that fast. Even Baekhyun who always had the way to cheer up everyone, was the one who screamed. And of course that made the others, especially Chanyeol, felt more depressed. And he started to think the way to tell Minseok as soon as possible. But how could he? He didn't have the guts to. He didn't want to lose Minseok for the second time. Being near with Minseok even as customer at his work place was better thnan nothing. It was enough.

Would Chanyeol be brave enough to take the risk? Even just to think about it made Chanyeol's head hurt a lot.

"I had told you, Yeol," Kyungsoo said. "The only way to finish this is to finish this."

All eyes were turned to Kyungsoo. But Kyungsoo's eyes were sternly pierced to Chanyeol.

"Tell Minseok hyung. Now"

*---*

Hi guys~!

Finally I could finish this chapter after drafting this for a few days. I hope this won't make you sad especially that Luhan knew the truth >< or is it actually what you want? kkkk

BTW actually I'll start my final tests on December, so if I could, I would make another update before the tests start. Is it okay? These tests are ofc important so please bear with me TT after the test, I get long holidays so don't worry! kkk

and guys, can I ask a favor again? omg I keep asking the same favor in every chapter but please pray for my oppa, blue_ALV. maybe you feel annoyed since I ask you guys to pray for him again and again. but he's in one way or another special for me. So please, everyone? I sincerely ask you guys to :( and oppa, please be healthy, okay? TT

and lastly, give me comments, critics, advices, up votes, or anything you're willing to give to me! Don't be a silent reader juseyo~~ ♥♥♥

Love me juseyo~~~ ♥♥♥