Two

Can I Feel You? {DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER INFORMATION]

EXO got a free day as Baekhyun fainted the day before. Thanked to his stupid diet. But still Chanyeol couldn't sleep at all. There he was, on the couch, watching random tv program. His body was extremely tired but Chanyeol still couldn't sleep. He didn't even feel sleepy. Did he drink too much coffee? But he only drank a cup of coffee that morning. Chanyeol sighed. He looked at the clock on the wall.

2.03 a.m.

Chanyeol turned off the tv and went to his bedroom. He changed his pajamas to a proper tee and pants. He took his wallet and phone and walked out from his room. He was the only one who owned his own room. It used to be Byun Baekhyun, but the small boy whined after a while, saying he was too scared to sleep alone.  So the room was given to Chanyeol. Chanyeol was wearing his shoes when a door was opened.

Baekhyun.

"Yeol? where are you going?" Baekhyun asked while rubbing his eyes. "Isn't it too late for a walk?"

Chanyeol turned around and smile. "No, it's okay," Chanyeol said. "The fans might already sleep at this time. So it would be perfect to walk around."

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Baekhyun asked, tilting his head. Baekhyun looked cute like that. He and Do Kyungsoo were called as 'the babies', even they weren't the youngest. But Chanyeol shook his head, saying he just wanted some refreshment and a time alone. Baekhyun, as a good friend he was, nodded and asked him to be careful since some sasaengs from other idols still awake even at midnight.

Chanyeol walked aroud and felt so happy that no fans or sasaengs that followed him. He bought snacks and ate them while walking around. The seller was an ahjumma so he was saved. Right when he threw away the rubbish, he heard a girl squealled. When he turned around, he saw some girls pointing at him while squealling and shouting his name in super high pitch sound. Some phone with super blinding flash lights were pointed towards him and photos were taken non-stop. It was only 15 minutes and his free time was done. He took a deep breath and ran away. His fans and sasaeng of course followed him.

Spending 10 minutes just to run away from the fans was a thing Chanyeol didn't expect. Luckily he was a rather fast runner so he could leave them. He went to the minimarket near him and bought a bottle of mineral water. The cashier was a boy, so he was kinda glad about that. At least that boy wouldn't do anything as hardcore as the fangirls. That if the cashier knew him.

"Aren't you that EXO Chanyeol?" The cashier asked. Chanyeol smiled and nodded. He could only wish the cashier wouldn't do anything. "Can you say to Baekhyun that he has a big fan?" The cashier asked in enthusiasm. The cashier pulled out his phone and showed his lock screen that had Baekhyun's photo on it. "Please? My name is Kim Jongdae, please tell him that he has a fanboy here!"

Chanyeol wanted to laugh at that Jongdae boy enthusiasm, but of course he couldn't. Chanyeol nodded and suddenly that Jongdae boy ran to the beverage section. Chanyeol was confused but after a while that Jongdae boy brought so many kind of drinks. Many of them were Baekhyun's favorite. He put them on a plastic bag and gave it to Chanyeol. He asked Chanyeol to give those drinks to Baekhyun. Chanyeol laughed and nodded.

"Your drink is on me," Jongdae said happily. Chanyeol thought he should have just taken another pricey good drink instead.

Chanyeol went back to his dormitory district. It was 3 a.m and he seriously hoped that he wouldn't meet any sasaeng. But the Goddess of Fortune wasn't on his side. A bunch of sasaeng suddenly came and followed him. They took photos and videos while screaming his name. Chanyeol was really stressed and tired by the sasaengs. He ran faster and when he arrived at the dormitory building, he ran to the emergency stairs and ran to his dorm floor. He pressed the dormitory's door lock code and quickly got inside.

He never felt as tired as that.

*---*

"Mom!"

It was 9 a.m when Chanyeol's mom came to the dormitory. She brought a bag full of homemade bread, much to EXO members' happiness especially Chanyeol. He talked to his mom comically, telling his mom about the experience he had last night. Baekhyun came out from the kitchen and pulled Chanyeol's mom away and her plastic full of bread. Baekhyun was Chanyeol's mom's fan, especially her homemade bread. Chanyeol followed them while pouting.

"You all are so childish sometimes," Mrs. Park said. "If the fans know this side of you all, they will cringe."

"No, mom," Chanyeol denied. "They will say we are so cute and they'll love us more."

Mrs. Park laughed and nodded anyway. She checked the fridge and started the lecture about stocking more healthy food, not just beverage like that. Chanyeol then told them about Kim Jongdae, the cashier who was a fan of Baekhyun. Mrs. Park laughed, while Baekhyun smiled in victory and said "I know I'm fabulous" when Chanyeol's story ended. But Chanyeol then re-told the sasaeng experience again. Baekhyun was surprised and scolded him, saying he should just let Baekhyun accompanied him. Mrs. Park just said he should be more careful.

Mrs. Park knew that they could do much about sasaeng fans. She knew well how they always followed the idols everywhere and tried anything to be close to their idols. Sometimes it scared her, but still, she couldn't do much. She could only hoped that one day sasaeng fans would understand that they couldn't do that because it harmed other people's lives.

Oh Sehun, the maknae of the group, was searching for his favorite homemade bread, the one with sweet cream inside, soft and butter-like-smelled bread, with a bit crisp on the outside. He pouted when he couldn't find that. "Ahjumma, where is the best bread?" He asked, still pouting.

"Ah, I'm sorry Sehunnie," Mrs. Park seemed to remember something. "I gave it to a milk delivery boy."

Sehun nodded, still pouting. He really wanted it and that he couldn't get it, he couldn't help but to feel disappointed. Jongin, the second maknae, noticed that and gave his bread and said it almost tasted as good as the one Sehun liked. Sehun and Jongin were so closed since they both were the dancers. Kim Junmyeon, their manager, and Kyungsoo, the lead vocalist, got into the kitchen together, smiling at them all.

"I still seriously need my time alone," Chanyeol said then sighed. Junmyeon felt bad about him after knowing the sasaeng that followed him, spreaded the fantaken photos everywhere. "Hyung, can I have a free time to drive around after the showcase?" Chanyeol asked all of sudden.

"After the experience you just had? No," Junmyeon answered. "I don't want any of you to be hurt and you know sasaeng fans," He added. "And if you drive around with your car, of course they will know it's you. So no."

Chanyeol pouted. He still wanted it so bad. "I will rent a car, don't worry," He said. "They won't know it's me because I'll even rent it in a different name. So can I?" He asked. He used his puppy stare and pouted even more. Junmyeon always had a soft spot for that expression. The other members only sighed at that, knowing Junmyeon wouldn't say no to that.

"Okay, okay," Junmyeon said in defeat. "But only this time!"

Chanyeol couldn't wait for Saturday.

*---*

Hi guys!

So this is the introduction for Chanyeol. not much but it would lead to the next chapter. And guess what? XIUYEOL STARTED NEXT CHAPTER!! *throws confetti* please wait for it juseyooooo

See you guys on the next chapter guys ♥

Give me comments, critics, advices, up votes, or anything you're willing to give to me! Don't be a silent reader juseyo~~ ♥♥♥

Love me juseyo~~ ♥♥♥