Seventeen

Can I Feel You? {DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER INFORMATION]

"What do you want to say?"

Chanyeol fidgeted a lot as Minseok asked him. He just came to the restaurant, pulled Minseok right away, and brought him to the back side of restaurant. And after he did that, he doubted himself if he should just blurt everything out. Minseok's confused face made him doubted even more. He didn't know if what he had in mind would be the best to do. He wasn't even sure that Minseok could accept things.

"Chanyeol-ssi?" Minseok called his name as he didn't talk. Minseok tilted his head in confussion. "If you don't have anything to talk I think I'll just go back to the restaurant," Minseok said. Chanyeol quickly opened his mouth, but closed it again. Opened it again, but quickly closed it again. Chanyeol didn't know if he could do it. And Minseok frowned. "Chanyeol-ssi?" Minseok called his name again.

"Please, there's something you need to know," Chanyeol said. "About me."

Minseok frown got deeper. About Chanyeol? What did Minseok have to know about him? All he knew Chanyeol was an idol who liked to come to Luhan's restaurant. Minseok didn't even know what Chanyeol thought he had to know about him. But if the taller man said he needed to know, why shouldn't he stay?

"It's something about the accident," Chanyeol started. "And Park Joonhu," Chanyeol whispered, almost inaudible. But Minseok heard that clearly. His eyes became so wide. What Chanyeol had to do with his suddenly-gone lover? Minseok's face was unreadable and actually scared Chanyeol. A lot. Minseok's eyes pierced on his and Chanyeol didn't know if he should continue or laugh it and say it was a joke. But the second choice would only make things became awkward and worse. "But please don't cut my story or I can't tell you anymore."

Minseok needed 5 seconds to nod. Chanyeol took a deep breath and started his story.

"As you know, you came to my showcase that day," Chanyeol started. "With Luhan. You fell and I helped you. After the showcase, with the car I rented so no one would notice that it was me, I drove around the city. I was so happy because no sasaeng followed me like they usually did. I, after a long time, felt what it was like to be just a citizen, just ordinary guy with a rented car. It was amazing, I'm not lying."

Minseok still couldn't catch where Chanyeol's story would go. But he did remember that he went to the showcase with Luhan.

"I was driving it so fast and when you suddenly came out from the park I just couldn't stop the car. I... I was the one who hit you."

Minseok's eyes became wide, even wider that Chanyeol could imagine. Minseok was shocked, really shocked. He could only stare at Chanyeol with unreadable expression.

"I was scared. I didn't want to run away, but that was the only way. Because I'm Park Chanyeol, EXO member. If I got out from the car, it was suicidal move. Not just for me and my career, but for the whole EXO. So I ran away. I knew I was coward. I knew I wasn't brave to take responsibility and I beg you to forgive me."

Minseok didn't know what to say. And when he thought the story was over...

"And I asked my agency to search information about the one I hit. Turned out that I hit someone who came to my showcase. I hit someone I helped in the showcase. I hit you. So, even the agency forbidded me to go to hospital, I did. I wore hat, mask, everything. I didn't want anyone to know that it was me. And luckily no one recognized me and I could reach your door."

Minseok had a guess of where Chanyeol's story would go. But that was the last thing Minseok ever wanted. He hoped he guessed wrong.

"I was scared that you would recognize me. But.... You couldn't even see. My heart hurt as I saw you staring at nothing. And it hurt to know I was the one who made you like that. I didn't know what made me did it, but then I... I swear it wasn't intended to be that way... I didn't mean to lie... But... I pretended to be Park Joonhu."

Minseok didn't know what to say. He didn't even know if what he heard was right.

"And then we lived together. At first it was all because I thought I was responsible for your life since I was the cause. But as I spent my time with you, there was something that changed my mind. I tried my best to make you feel better for each day. I wanted you to be happy even when you couldn't see what others could. I wanted to be your eyes. And I didn't know but things happened so fast-"

"Stop..."

"And I fell in love with you-"

"Stop..."

"And I hope you know that until now I'm sincere about that. And everything seemed so fine and perfect-"

"Chanyeol, stop..."

"And I thought we would be together forever. I thought we would just stay like that. I accepted you as you accepted me. I trusted you as you trusted me. But then you said you would do eyes surgery-"

"STOP!" Minseok screamed, covering his ears so tightly with both of his hands. "Stop, Chanyeol-ssi," Minseok said. Both Chanyeol and Minseok didn't realize that the two of them were crying. Chanyeol took a step closer to Minseok, but the older took a step back. And when Chanyeol stepped forward again, Minseok too stepped backwards. They kept doing that until Minseok's back hit the wall. Chanyeol wanted to wipe Minseok's tears but his hand was swatted away by Minseok. Mnseok didn't cover his ears anymore and he was staring at Chanyeol with hatred. "Don't touch me."

"Hyung, I'm still the same," Chanyeol said, sounded so desperate. "I'm-"

"A liar," Minseok cut his words. "You're a liar and I don't even know why I believed you back then. Oh yeah, I know. Because I was blind. You thought it was funny, didn't you? A funny irony. A blind man fell in love with the one who made him blind. You must be happy, right?"

Chanyeol was shocked. He expected Minseok's reaction to be bad, but he never expected to be that like. Chanyeol opened his mouth to close it again. He kept doing it like a fish that needed water. But no, he wasn't a fish and he didn't need water, at that moment. But he needed something to say to Minseok.

Minseok let out a laugh. A sad one.

"Why, Chanyeol-ssi?" Minseok asked. "Why did you lie? Why did you do that? I... I... I didn't know, Chanyeol-ssi. I know you, but you are stranger to me. You're my lover, but I don't know you. This is crazy. I... I... I don't know."

"Hyung," Chanyeol tried to call him desperately, softly. He wanted to wipe Minseok's tears so bad. But he was scared of rejection. He was scared that Minseok would swat his hand again. "Please give me a chance to fix everything. Please give me another chance. Please take me again. Please-"

"Please just leave, Chanyeol-ssi," Minseok cut him. He wiped his tears but his tears wouldn't stop rolling down to his cheeks. "And please don't ever come back. As Park Chanyeol or even as Park Joonhu."

"Please, hyung. I'm begging you."

"I can't trust you anymore."

*---*

"So you knew it all?!"

Minseok was beyond furious. After he left Chanyeol, he just walked straight to Luhan's room and threw his waiter apron at Luhan's face. He didn't even bother to close the door. His tears were still rolling. Luhan was beyond surprised and was about to ask when Minseok cut him.

"Is it fun to lie to me? Is it fun to see me cry over someone who lied to me?"

Luhan then knew what happened. And he couldn't say anything.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Minseok asked sadly. "I thought we were friends. I thought we were best friend-"

"Yes, we are best friends! Why did you say that?" Luhan quickly cut him.

"Best friends don't lie to each other," Minseok answered him quickly and sharply. "Just... I don't know, Luhan. I quit."

Luhan quickly stood up from his chair as Minseok turned around. He gripped Minseok's wrist and turned him around, making him faced Luhan.

"You can't do this to me, Seokkie. I'm your best friend. I-"

"Best friends don't lie to each other."

Luhan's tears were about to roll down but he tried his best not to since he knew it was somehow his fault too.

"Let's not meet each other, Lu."

*---*

Hi guys!

how are you doing? kkkk this chapter is not good, is it? I know I know. But I made this while thinking about my final tests too so yeah.... :( I hope you all can bear with me :(

btw this is the last chapter before my final tests start. my final tests will start next week and it will last for 2 weeks. But after that I will have my holidays so I'll continue this again after that. I hope you all don't mind the waiting ><

and lastly, give me comments, critics, advices, up votes, or anything you're willing to give to me! Don't be a silent reader juseyo~~ ♥♥♥

Love me juseyo~~~ ♥♥♥