Nineteen

Can I Feel You? {DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER INFORMATION]

Chanyeol thought it would be as easy as in drama he watched. He thought bringing a drunk man back to his home or apartment would be easy. But reality just loved to mock him in a way or another. First the lift was bumping twice, making him scared that they wouldn't get into his apartment. After they arrived in front of the apartment, he just had to fish the key from the pocket for a nice 10 minutes and fumbled it while trying to unlock the door for another good 10 minutes. But when he succeeded in opening the door, he just rushed Minseok to the couch and ran back to the door to close it. The he locked it after 5 minutes of thinking.

Saying Minseok was drunk was such an understatement. He was wasted, kept saying incoherent and slurred words. Eyes closed with small frown and soft pouty lips. Chanyeol then walked to the couch again and brought Minseok to his room, the one where the small guy had lived before. As Minseok was lied there, Chanyeol took off his shoes and socks. He went to his room just to take a big knitted sweater and went back to his room. He changed Minseok's clothes to the sweater. He decided to keep the pants since he didn't want Minseok to think differently when he woke up. Right when Chanyeol sat next to Minseok, the small guy started whispering incoherent words again.

"Joonhu..."

It hurt. It hurt Chanyeol a lot. Even Park Joonhu was actually him too, he wanted Minseok to call his name. His real name. Park Chanyeol. He caressed Minseok's hair as he thought what would happen if he never made up the fictional character. Would they be couple too? Would Minseok accept him? Would... Minseok love him? Not to mention he was the one who hit him. He didn't dare to dream. And even if he dreamt, it was useless. Things had already happened and he had to bare the consequences. As he turned his head to Minseok, he smiled.

This might be enough. Even for a while. He could stare at Minseok freely. He could feel Minseok's presence. He could see Minseok's angelic sleeping face. Like what it used to be. And for him, even for just a little while, it was enough. He didn't dare to dream more. He didn't dare to think about making Minseok loved him again, as Park Chanyeol this time. He wished for one thing, he only wished that Minseok would forgive him and let him befriend him. Even just being friend was fine. It was more than fine.

He didn't realize when it started, but he was crying. He noticed it as his tears fell to Minseok's cheek. He quickly wiped them from Minseok's face and from his too. He had to remind himself that it was enough.

"Don't go...."

Chanyeol sighed. He lied next to Minseok, Minseok's cheek while wondering what he wanted to do was acceptable. But... as he kept staring on Minseok, he just couldn't resist. He pulled the small guy closer to him, to the point Minseok's forehead touched his chest. It was the closest thing he would feel from Minseok and he felt like his heart would explode in any second. But he had to remind himself that Minseok still hated him somehow.

Yeah, it was enough.

*---*

Minseok groaned softly as his head ached so much. He tried to open his eyes but he just couldn't as his head kept pounding. He groaned again and just like that, he felt someone caressed his head softly. It was strange but familiar. As if it wasn't a new thing for him to feel it. And secretly, he enjoyed it. It made his headache became lesser and lesser. Even when his head wasn't hurting anymore, he didn't move. He just liked the way the hand on his head kept caressing him softly, as if that someone was trying to make the headache gone. He tried his best to supress his smile. He, then, realized what happened last night.

He was totally drunk. And in that condition he wouldn't be able to go back to his place. That would be just so impossible. Then, who was that guy caressing his head? Did he do one-night-stand? But he wouldn't do that stupid thing... Right? But still, who was this? And he just realized how close they were. He could even hear the steady heartbeats of the man - yes, man, the person in front of him didn't have s. Minseok pulled away softly and looked up, and that when things struck right to his head.

In front of him, staring right into his eyes, was Chanyeol with his half-lidded eyes and soft smile. For a few seconds, he wondered if that was the way Chanyeol looked when they woke up after sleeping together - real sleeps. For another few seconds, Minseok wondered if Chanyeol always looked that tired. Eyebags were visible clearly, like he hadn't had any good sleeps for a long time. And suddenly, might be because the tall guy was still actually half asleep, Minseok's hand was held and slowly was brought by Chanyeol to his forehead. Slowly, as Chanyeol closed his eyes, the tall guy dragged Minseok's soft hands down to feel Chanyeol's face.

Just like what they used to do.

But that time, Minseok could see. He could see how contented Chanyeol looked. His smile was still there, if not became wider with happiness. Minseok felt Chanyeol's face on his hand and it was the same when he used to feel Joonhu's face - which was Chanyeol. And the ritual coninued, just like it used to be, by Chanyeol bringin Minseok's hand to his lips and kissed it softly, still with his eyes closed. And the worst was that, Minseok could see them all. He didn't realized when he started crying. But he couldn't stop, even he tried so hard, he just couldn't stop.

"Good morning, Minseok," Chanyeol called softly after he finished kissing Minseok's hand. And that just made Misneok cried harder. And as if finally Chanyeol realized something was happening, he opened his eyes. When he saw Minseok was crying, he quickly sat up and moved closer, reaching Minseok's face as he wiped those tears. "Why are you crying, babe-"

Then it hit Chanyeol too. He finally realized what happpened. It wasn't the time when Minseok only knew Park Joonhu. It wasn't the time when they were still together. He finally realized that that time, Minseok had known everything. There wasn't any secret anymore. And he realized that Minseok... Minseok saw him as Park Chanyeol. And to see Minseok cried, his heart crushed into pieces. He didn't know what to do, he even stopped wiping those tears, letting his thumbs felt the coldness of the tears.

"Chanyeol," Minseok whispered softly. And Chanyeol felt how broken that sounded. It was as if it was a poison he was drinking. It felt like he was going to die in any second. But no, it was only Minseok called his name. Yes he wanted that. He could literally beg Minseok to do that if he had to. But not with that voice. Not the sad voice. Not the broken one. His heart was hurting more than he could ever imagine. "Chanyeol..."

He knew his own tears were threatening to fall, but he tried his best not to cry. He wasn't in the position who could cry. It was Minseok, and that actually killed him too. But he smiled, started wiping the tears again and smiled even wider. "Don't cry," Chanyeol whispered softly. He felt Minseok's icy hand held his wrist softly, loosely, it was really cold. He smiled again, wiped the tears before closing his face to the smaller yet older guy. He closed his eyes and kissed Minseok's forehead, without knowing Minseok too closed his eyes.

And Minseok felt it. It was the same feeling. It was the same love. It was the same tenderness. It was the same caring. It was all same. He didn't know how long Chanyeol's lips lingered there, but he just let the younger did that, because... He missed it. But then Chanyeol pulled away, giving him the last soft smile before finally stood up from the bed. Chanyeol was standing there for a moment before finally walked to the door. "I'll be in my room if you need me," Chanyeol said in low voice before he walked out and closed the door.

Minseok started crying again. He hugged himself as things confused him. Chanyeol should be a total stranger to him and his feeling, but Chanyeol just felt so familiar. Minseok should be screaming and kicking the tall guy because he touched him, but Minseok knew better that he himself melt into the touch. Minseok should be feeling weird and strange, but Chanyeol just felt so... right. Just he finally came back... came back home. It was confusing and hurting him at the same time. He then noticed his clothes was changed. He was wearing Chanyeol's knitted sweater. He brought the hem close to his nose and it just smelled the way he knew it would be. He just knew that smell well. He knew the smell better than anyone if he could say it that way. And for a moment, just by smelling Chanyeol's smell on the sweater, he thought...

It was enough.

*---*

Hi guys!!

Omg I don't know what to say. I just don't really have the time to write, and even I was in uni holiday, I still have to work so..... And I'll go back to uni tomorrow, so..... Ugh, I hate being the bad author. I'm sooooooo sorry guys! TT I seriously hope you all would want to forgive me. TT

btw... *cough* this too emotional chapter *cough*.... I'M JUST SO SORRY!! I DON'T KNOW WHY IT HAPPENED TO END UP LIKE THIS!! AND IT'S NOT EVEN NOT FINISHED! IT WILL CONTINUE LIKE THISSSS *cry in the corner* *about to run away because I'm scared you all will kill me* *but run back to you all because I love you all too much*

so... uhm... see you on the next chapter! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!