Eight

Can I Feel You? {DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER INFORMATION]

"Hello, I'm Byun Baekbeom."

Minseok heard a male voice he couldn't recognize. He only smiled even he wasn't sure he was directing his smile to right direction. But he wished the Byun Baekbeom guy would understand him since he was blind. Park Joonhu had told him that he would bring his closest friend and introduced him to Minseok. Minseok felt weird because he felt kinda happy to know Park Joonhu's friend, closest friend to be exact. He knew he shouldn't feel that happy, but he couldn't help himself.

While Baekhyun, who introduced himself with his brother's name, found Minseok amusing. He only told him his name but he could see the pink tint smearing on the older's cheeks. He founded it cute. And Minseok might have chubby cheeks before, because Baekhyun could still see a bit of baby fat there. Baekhyun found the older guy cute, but he felt bad for him too. Chanyeol had told him about Minseok's dream. He could imagine how broken and sad he was when he knew he couldn't see anymore.

"I'm sorry if Joonhu acts so annoying," Baekhyun said. "He just like to be one."

"Ya, Baek!"

Minseok let out small giggles and that made Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiled. Small joke from Baekhyun had made Minseok happy. Baekhyun put his hand on Minseok's head and ruffled his hair softly. Minseok smiled and he felt the soft gesture. He remembered how Luhan too liked to do that. How he missed his bestfriend. But he wasn't brave enough to ask Park Joonhu to let Luhan come to the apartment. Park Joonhu was too nice, and he would just wait until Park Joonhu himself invited Luhan to the apartment.

"Hyung, I like your eyes," Baekhyun said while staring at Minseok eyes. "They are pretty," Baekhyun said. Minseok let out another soft giggles and was about to say 'thank you' when Chanyeol cut his word.

"No," Chanyeol said. Minseok's smile vanish. Baekhyun too looked at Chanyeol, questioning his word. "They are beautiful," Chanyeol said. He didn't know how his simple words could sound that dreamy. It was as if he added sugar, unicorns, and rainbows to his words. And Minseok couldn't help but to feel so happy. He was sure his cheeks had turned to bright pink. He bit his lower lip, trying to prevent himself from smiling too wide.

"Ew, it's only a month and you're this cheesy," Baekhyun said. "Someone, call the doctor!"

Minseok and Chanyeol laughed at Baekhyun's remark. Baekhyun got up from the couch and went to the kitchen. He made some cups of tea for them all. He liked Minseok. And it was bad for him to meet the older when he couldn't see anything. He wished he could see the older danced. He was sure it was really great. He put the cups on a tray and walked back to the couch. But he stopped his footstep as he saw an amusing sight.

Chanyeol had his arm lingering on Minseok's shoulder, while his other hand playing with Minseok's bangs. Minseok was fidgeting his fingers with cheeks burning from thing-Baekhyun-knew-what. Chanyeol was talking nonsense - he said he was dreaming about dancing with unicorns. Minseok only laughed at Chanyeol's words, letting the younger told him everything even he knew it was a total nonsense. Baekhyun smiled at the sight. It had been a long time since Baekhyun saw Chanyeol acted so affectionate to other people except Junmyeon and EXO members.

For once, Baekhyun let himself not thinking about the future.

*---*

Luhan was sitting with Jongdae, his friend from singing class. He was another close friend of Minseok who worked with him in the milk delivery company. Not really a company but Jongdae and Minseok liked to call it that way, saying it felt good when they said it was company.

"You guys are so dumb," Jongdae said after taking a sip of his coffee. "Like, Minseok hyung is living with stranger and he doesn't even let you to meet Minseok hyung again, isn't it counted as abduction?" He said matter of factly.

"I don't know, Jongdae," Luhan said. "All I think about now is how to meet Minseok and how to know who hit him."

"Didn't Minseok hyung said he didn't want you to report this accident to the police?" Jongdae asked. "He will be so mad if he knows you report this to the police. We both know it, hyung."

"But I can't just let this thing slipped just like that," Luhan said in defense. "I'm not Minseok who can just forgive who hit him. I can't."

"But it's Minseok hyung's problem," Jongdae said. He took his bag and stood up. "I know we're Minseok hyung's bestfriends, and the three of us promise each other to protect each other. But no, you can't do that."

And with that Jongdae left.

*---*

Chanyeol's phone rang a lot because of Luhan. Even he had turned his phone to vibrate mode, it still annoyed him because it didn't stop vibrating. He then turned off his phone, didn't care about his phone anymore.

"Joonhu-ssi," Minseok called while wandering his hands around, trying not to hit the wall. "Joonhu-ssi, where are you?" Minseok called again, felt sure that Park Joonhu's room wasn't that far anymore. "Joonhun-ssi?"

"Ah! Yes, hyung!" Chanyeol quickly got up from his bed and ran towards the door. He opened the door and took a hold of Minseok's shoulder, signing that he had met Chanyeol. "Why are you alone? Where's Baekbeom?" Chanyeol asked, planning to kill Baekhyun to leave Minseok alone. 

"He has a problem with his stomach," Minseok said. "I know you are the one who take care of me, but can I have a call with my friend, Luhan?" He asked. "Please, Joonhu-ssi, even just once," Minseok said, more like begged.

And Chanyeol just didn't have the heart to not let the older called his friend. So he brought Minseok to his room and helped him to sit on his bed. He his phone again and called Luhan. He put the call on loudspeaker so Minseok wouldn't have any trouble to have the phone call.

"YAH JOONHU-SSI!! WHERE-"

"Luhan ah, this is me, Minseok," Minseok said, cutting Luhan's loud voice. "What are you doing? Are you fine?"

"SEOKKIEEE! PLEASE COME BACK HERE!! I CAN'T BE WITHOUT YOU ANYMORE!! OH MY GOD COME BACK HOME!"

And Luhan started singing Come Back Home by a girlband named as 2NE1. Minseok laughed at Luhan, saying he was too much. Luhan then stopped and whined about how lonely he was since Minseok wasn't with him anymore.

"Don't worry much about me, Luhan ah," Minseok said. "I miss you, but you know that, right?"

Chanyeol frowned as he felt a strange feeling inside. He didn't want Minseok to say that to Luhan. It was as if he was... jealous. He quickly shook his head and pushed himself not to think too much.

"I know, please be safe," Luhan said. "And tell that Joonhu guy to let me see you. Jongdae too wants to see you."

Chanyeol frowned again. Who was Jongdae? He pouted as he felt the feeling became stronger.

"I miss him too," Minseok said. "Good night, Luhan."

Before Luhan could reply, Chanyeol cut off the call. He said that the battery was drained, even though the real reason was that he didn't want to hear Luhan's reply. Minseok just nodded and thanked him for letting him talked to Luhan.

"Joonhu-ssi, I'm sorry for being a burden because you have to take care of me," Minseok said. Chanyeol quickly pulled the smaller into a tight hug and denied that continuously. Chanyeol too caressed his hyung's head softly while whispering to the older that he wasn't a burden. "Why are you so kind, Joonhu-ssi?"

Will you still think the same if you know who I am?

*---*

Hi guys! 

I'm sorry for taking time for updates. I barely have time to rest but it's okay, I still have the weekend. ㅋㅋㅋ

Do you think it's boring? >< pleasre tell me what you think ><

Give me comments, critics, advices, up votes, or anything you're willing to give to me! Don't be a silent reader juseyo~~ ♥♥♥

Love me juseyo~~♥♥♥