One

Can I Feel You? {DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER INFORMATION]

The sun had just risen, but Minseok had already finished his breakfast. Living alone in a small apartment, he managed his breakfast to be as simple and cheap but delicious and nutritious as possible. That morning his breakfast was homemade pancake with sliced banana he bought last night. He quickly washed the dirty dishes and left his apartment with his bag. He then rode his bicycle to his first job of his day. He was a milk delivery boy in the early morning.

It was 6 o'clock when he arrived at the last house. The house owner was parents' of an idol. He didn't know who their son was since he wasn't interested in idols' showbiz lives. He loved music, all genre, but not the singers' lived. The mom of that idol, Mrs. Park, usually teased his complexion - he was short - by saying he looked like a baby. Minseok usually would be angry but when Mrs. Park said that, he didn't mind. Mrs. Park was really nice and it was just a joke. She was just a kind woman, just like his own mom who died in a car crash with his dad.

Before he left, Mrs. Park gave him a freshly baked bread. She said she made them for his son and his bandmates, but then she took one for Minseok because he was a good kid. And a baby. Minseok laughed and took it, smiling so widely while saying "thank you". Minseok then put it on his bag and walked away to his bicycle. He rode slowly as his first class started at 7.30.

The first man he saw right after he parked his bicycle was Luhan, his lifetime bestfriend. Luhan was wearing a branded black tee with super nice skinny jeans. His hair was styled and he wore his favorite watch, the one that cost more than $2.000. Different from Minseok who only wore a denim shirt and skinny jeans. His hair rarely style because he had to work before go to campus. 2 different lives of 22 years old boys. Not that Minseok complained.

"Have you eaten?" Luhan said as they walked together. Minseok nodded but let himself being dragged to the cafetaria since Luhan insisted that Minseok had to accompany him to eat. "I should have just lived with you so I can eat breakfast," Luhan said. No, it wasn't that he got no one to cook him breakfast. He was a son of rich businessman so of course he had minimal 2 or 3 maids at his big house. It just that Luhan preferred Minseok's cooking. It was heaven-made, Luhan said one day. Minseok just laughed at his bestfriend's remark.

Wondered why Luhan ever, or actually often, tasted Minseok's cooking?

"Do you have shift today?"

Yes, Minseok worked as a chef at Luhan's cafe-restaurant. At first he was just a barista, but since Zhang Yixing, the head chef who was super nice and kind, taught him to cook, Luhan always asked Minseok to cook for him if he had shift. No, Yixing was just 1 year younger than Minseok, not a pedo ahjussi. Minseok nodded as he pulled out the bread from Mrs. Park. He opened the wrapper and took a bite.

Minseok never thought bread would taste THAT good. He wanted to cry.

Luhan and Minseok were majoring in Music and Dancing. While Luhan was better in singing, Minseok beated everyone on dancing. Their schedules were always the same, thanked to Luhan and his father's money. Sometimes Minseok thought Luhan was too kind to him, to the point he ever thought Luhan had ever fallen in love with him. Luhan laughed.

"I know you're very handsome and adorable," Luhan said. "But my heart only belongs to Oh Sehun."

Oh Sehun. EXO member.

EXO was one of the most popular boyband in Korea. With 5 handsome and talented members, EXO had gained so much popularity in less than 2 years. Minseok didn't really know them since, yes, he didn't care about their showbiz lives. But of course he had to admit that EXO's songs were great, but that wouldn't make him so much in love with that boyband like Luhan did. He actually didn't understand why Luhan loved them so much. He only knew Oh Sehun since Luhan always talked about his idol crush 24/7. Sometimes it gave him headache but it was the non-stoppable Luhan who talked so he could only let Luhan did that.

Back to Minseok and Luhan at class. Minseok was checking on his phone when Luhan suddenly nudged him hard while screaming loudly. The whole class looked at them and Luhan had to apologize for the annoying sound he made. Minseok shook his head but he knew Luhan would started talking about EXO in no time.

"Minseok, let's watch EXO!" Luhan said in excitement. "They would have a mini showcase for the newest album! I want to watch!"

Minseok sighed and shook his head. "I have no time," He said. "I don't have the money either. I don't want. I can't."

Luhan pouted. "But Minseok, you can't do that to me," He said. "You have no time since you work at my place, I can give you free day to accompany me to the showcase," Luhan said. Minseok was about to protest when Luhan added, "About the ticket, I will buy it for you!"

Minseok sighed. "Stop thinking money would buy everything," Minseok said while turning his head to his phone.

Luhan pouted. "Please Minseok," Luhan said sadly. "I don't want to be the only fanboy there."

"I'm not even a fan, Luhan," Minseok said. "You can't count me as one."

"Please..." Luhan stared at Minseok, pouting and giving him the best puppy stare he could manage. He knew Minseok wouldn't say no to that. Minseok groaned and said yes. His face suddenly lit up and he smiled so widely - it was kinda creepy actually.

"I'll manage to get the best place for us!"

*---*

Since Minseok said yes to Luhan, he had to at least know the members' names. He his laptop and his portable modem. He tried his simple researched about EXO. After one hour full of EXO members' facts and profiles, he thought he had enough. How could remembering 5 men gave him more headache than memorizing histories when he was still in high school? He didn't understand. He could only remember, of course, Oh Sehun. And another member named as Park Chanyeol.

Park Chanyeol was the rapper of the boyband. He was really tall - Minseok wanted to cry when he read Park Chanyeol's height. It was written that he had the lowest and deepest voice. Minseok remembered some EXO's songs that he heard from Luhan. If what he recognized was Park Chanyeol's voice, then maybe Minseok would be a fan. Just a fan of his voice of course. He too laughed when he knew the fact that Park Chanyeol was called as Yoda by a member he always forgot the name - was it Bakhun?

He turned of the laptop and modem then went to bathroom to brush his teeth. While he was brushing his teeth, he thought about the showcase he would attend on Saturday. He sighed. He quickly finished it and went to his bed.

He just hoped Saturday would be a fine day.

*---*

Hi guys!

This is the first chapter of my Xiuyeol fic. This is just an introduction of Minseok's life. Next chapter would be an introduction about Chanyeol's life. Hope you'll like it! ><

See you guys on the next chapter guys ♥

Give me comments, critics, advices, up votes, or anything you're willing to give to me! Don't be a silent reader juseyo~~ ♥♥♥

Love me juseyo~~ ♥♥♥